Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) (1489 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 3 (Atheism Eternally Condemned) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
In part 1 of this thread, i murdered atheism as its believers couldnot defend only one out of six points raised. Here are other points in part 2 (1)Opposite of God is devil, anyone who doesnt believe God automatically believe devil 2) Atheism believers want also to win argument but not to esterblish truth and fact 3)They are unstable like water, instead to accept defeat in an argument, they will bring up another topic to cover up the former 4) No matter what you quote from the religion books that are known worldwide they will not accept but they want you to accept whatever they quote from the occultic books known by no one 5) When they cant defend belief in an argument instead to chiken out, they will result in abusive words to cover up their defeat 6)They go as far as editing, manipulating history of some events and personalities to win at all cost 7)They write lenghened essay as a response to a simple question like "why do you believe in atheism"
If they cant defend this no need for part 3
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by jmichlins(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Atheists do not know you nor care about you hating them. A christian is loving just like christ is so you are not a christian even
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2016
jmichlins:
Atheists do not know you nor care about you hating them. A christian is loving just like christ is so you are not a christian even
Are an atheist or christain. You must belong some where sir. Dont use christainity to cover face. The souls called atheists have said god is crazy, god is dumb...here what was you response then? why this paining you? Let me quickly check your page to see how much you have defended your god in the face of atheists defending their belief.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by jayriginal: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2016

[Female hysteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia] is good,have a look at it! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

Female hysteria was a once-common medical diagnosis, made exclusively in women, which is today no longer recognized by medical authorities as a medical disorder. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for many hundreds of years in Western Europe. [1] Hysteria of both genders was widely discussed in the medical literature of the nineteenth century. Women considered to have it exhibited a wide array of symptoms, including faintness, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in the abdomen, "wetness between the thighs", muscle spasm, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and a "tendency to cause trouble."[2] In extreme cases, the woman might be forced to enter an insane asylum or to undergo surgical hysterectomy. Female hysteria was often attributed to sexual frustration, with females being unable to reduce stress via vaginal intercourse, this led to physicians recommending private clitoral stimulation at home. Such as horseback riding. Women unable to do so on their own received relief via a genital massage from a physician, although this caused a concern in the medical community, who would invent the víbrator to do the massage for them. The vîbrator later became a commercial product, so women who had little knowledge of how their bodies work, could relieve sexual frustration at home. By the 20th century, female hysteria was a thing of the past, as vïbrators became widespread and non-sexual frustration symptoms were attributed to other problems.

SonofLucifer, come oh grin
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by jmichlins(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2016
ogechieku:
Are an atheist or christain. You must belong some where sir. Dont use christainity to cover face. The souls called atheists have said god is crazy, god is dumb...here what was you response then? why this paining you? Let me quickly check your page to see how much you have defended your god in the face of atheists defending their believe.
it is none of your business whether i defend my GOD or not. the God i believe in exists whether you believe he does or not. Love is the principal message of christ so anything other than that is not from him. Am a christian not a fanatic and if my GOD choose to allow atheist to live in the world he created, and he shows them equal love as he has a shown christian then who am to hate them

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2016
jmichlins:
it is none of your business whether i defend my GOD or not. the God i believe in exists whether you believe he does or not. Love is the principal message of christ so anything other than that is not from him. Am a christian not a fanatic and if my GOD choose to allow atheist to live in the world he created, and he shows them equal love as he has a shown christian then who am to hate them
So with this your essay you have confirmed to me that you and a christain or better stil a theist. But if you think is not my business if you defend your god or not it also means it is none my business if you defend your belief or not. Logically, it also means it is none of your business to defend atheists who are agaist your belief,it is also none of your business to comment on this thread.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by jmichlins(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
ogechieku:
So with this your essay you have confirmed to me that yot ard a christain or better stil an theist. But if you think is not by business if you defend your god or not it also means it is none my business if you defend you belief or not. Logically, it also means it is none of your business to defend atheists who are agaist your belief,it is also none of your business to comment on this thread.
first read that thing and correct those typos and we can have a decent conversation. Infact make i ask join are you single cause i need a partner that will challenge my intellectuals
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2016
jmichlins:
first read that thing and correct those typos and we can have a decent conversation. Infact make i ask join are you single cause i need a partner that will challenge my intellectuals
How does my singledness come into what is going on here.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by jmichlins(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
ogechieku:
How does my singledness come into what is going on here.
common i only asked if your taken or available. Cheer up. I would have asked this privately if there is any of your contact available privately
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Logicbwoy: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
@ op, please calm down.

Atheism is simply the disbelief in God. If you have proof for your God's existence, please, present it. There is no need to write jargon here.

FYI, if you really think that there are no good atheist, the owner of this forum in which you are peddling your anti-atheist hate is an atheist. Bill Gates is an atheist as well.

Morality is a human trait- no religion has a monopoly on religion- atheists, christians, muslims etc can all be good.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
jmichlins:
common i only asked if your taken or available. Cheer up. I would have asked this privately if there is any of your contact available privately
I term this response borrowed response because it doesnt have anything to do with this thread. However, you cant stand it. If i give you intelligent reason you should eat sh!!t and drink urine will you? if you do then i will rule your world, run your world and dictate your world because i will be too big for you.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Logicbwoy:
@ op, please calm down.

Atheism is simply the disbelief in God. If you have proof for your God's existence, please, present it. There is no need to write jargon here.

FYI, if you really think that there are no good atheist, the owner of this forum in which you are peddling your anti-atheist hate is an atheist. Bill Gates is an atheist as well.

Morality is a human trait- no religion has a monopoly on religion- atheists, christians, muslims etc can all be good.
Dont tell me that part one and two are not logical enough for an atheist to understand. I was made to believe that atheists are intelligent enough to peak a point and discuss it irrationally out of many points i presented in part 1 & 2. ok! come up let see how you can defend part 1 point number 4
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Logicbwoy: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2016
ogechieku:
Dont tell me that part one and too are not logical enough for an atheist to understand. I was made to believe that atheists are intelligent enough to peak a point and discuss it irrationally out of many points i presented in part 1 & 2. ok! come up let see how you can defend part 1 point number 4

I don't think discussing with you will be productive.

I hope you read and learn.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I don't think discussing with you will be productive.

I hope you read and learn.
Goodbye
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by jmichlins(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
ogechieku:
I term this response borrowed response because it doesnt have anything to do with this thread. However, you cant stand it. If i give you intelligent reason you should eat sh!!t and drink urine will you? if you do then i will rule your world, run your world and dictate your world because i will be too big for you.
please some words you used here are censored so mind your language next time. You will make a good partner who can make reasonable conversation so help me contact you
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
jmichlins:
please some words you used here are censored so mind your language next time. You will make a good partner who can make reasonable conversation so help me contact you
On this thread we are discussing atheism and theism. Are you an atheist come and defend you belief
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by jmichlins(m): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
ogechieku:
On this thread we are discussing atheism and theism. Are you an atheist come and defend you belief
my dear does it matter the situation our paths cross. Best relationships are started at the most strange places
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Judas2013: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
ogechieku:
In part 1 of this thread, i murdered atheism as its believers couldnot defend only one out of six points raised. Here are other points in part 2 (1)Opposite of God is devil, anyone who doesnt believe God automatically believe devil 2) Atheism believers want also to win argument but not to esterblish truth and fact 3)They are unstable like water, instead to accept defeat in an argument, they will bring up another topic to cover up the former 4) No matter what you quote from the religion books that are known worldwide they will not accept but they want you to accept whatever they quote from the occultic books known by no one 5) When they cant defend belief in an argument instead to chiken out, they will result in abusive words to cover up their defeat 6)They go as far as editing, manipulating history of some events and personalities to win at all cost 7)They write lenghened essay as a response to a simple question like "why do you believe in atheism"

Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Judas2013 post=44034507][/quote]Wise man, i think you should try your wisdom on this thread too. quickly come and defend atheism.
Re: Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
grin:gringringrin I need not say anything

(1) (Reply)

Watch Winners Chapel Shiloh 2016 Live Telecast And Live Streaming Here / God And Allah Are They The Same??? / Sex For Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.