Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters (1112 Views)

Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / Apply For 2017 Chevening Scholarship For Masters Studies In The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters by Bambizzle4k4556: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
I have read so many negative things about National Power Training Institute and there graduate skill development program. many complained how they were not able to get a job after coughing out 750k for the program and languishing at home after the program. the DG told me emphatically there is no job guarantee. Now I have applied for masters in australia and gotten the admission. am a bit confused if I shud proceed with the training or go to australia
please help...if you know about the program throw more light too please. thanks
Re: Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Australia one time... Though i heard its difficult to secure a job in Australia, but i ll advice you go there, cos to b honest there are more prospects for electrical engineers over there than here in Nigeria

Besides if you go to Australia for your masters,you can easily get a job here in Nigeria should you choose to come back

All NAPTIN can offer you is a certification not a degree like your masters would
Re: Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters by Mlegend(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:
I have read so many negative things about National Power Training Institute and there graduate skill development program. many complained how they were not able to get a job after coughing out 750k for the program and languishing at home after the program. the DG told me emphatically there is no job guarantee. Now I have applied for masters in australia and gotten the admission. am a bit confused if I shud proceed with the training or go to australia
please help...if you know about the program throw more light too please. thanks
Am also in a similar shoe like urs.. my dad happens to work at jebba hydro power plant nd wants me to go for d naptin program have also secured an admission into a UK scul for my masters in electrical electronics engineering..hoping to convinced dem for me to go for masters den i can come back to d the naptin program. Might not have another opportunity again for masters if dis one goes were as naptin will still be dre...as regards d program it is very gud one at least to d best of my knowledge.....gud luck to us
Re: Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters by lastmessenger: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Masters in Australia sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters by Bambizzle4k4556: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mlegend:

Am also in a similar shoe like urs.. my dad happens to work at jebba hydro power plant nd wants me to go for d naptin program have also secured an admission into a UK scul for my masters in electrical electronics engineering..hoping to convinced dem for me to go for masters den i can come back to d the naptin program. Might not have another opportunity again for masters if dis one goes were as naptin will still be dre...as regards d program it is very gud one at least to d best of my knowledge.....gud luck to us

what are the chances of getting a job in nigeria after the training I won't advice to go to UK for a masters degree
I have done that already....I see it as wasted money so I looking At australia
Re: Naptin Training Or Travel To Australia For Masters by Mlegend(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bambizzle4k4556:

what are the chances of getting a job in nigeria after the training I won't advice to go to UK for a masters degree
I have done that already....I see it as wasted money so I looking At australia
do u mind shedding more light about ur advice nd why it was a wasted effort. Nd wat makes australia beta.....tanks

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Trainee In Abuja / Apply Now For Ongoing Recruitment At Mitchell Group, Inc. / Help!!! Federal Civil Service Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.