Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (37453 Views)

Reasons For Failed Job Hunts And Solution / 2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / Can A Third Class Degree Holder Get A Job??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by anonymousIP2: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

His name is Umeh Donald Chibuike from Imo State ,an unemployed Masters Degree holder. He has taken to the street to advertise himself to know if he will get employed to make ends meet ... You can reach him via - Tel : +2348164523691

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.ng/nigerian-masters-degree-holder-donald-umeh-takes-to-the-street-to-hunt-for-job/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Emmadgrt20(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2017
hmmm has it gotten to this extent??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Spylord48: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2017
You are not the only one ooe.
So many persons are in the same position as you including me.
I like your courage. Desperate times call for desperate measures especially in this country of ours.
I Hop help will locate you soon

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Ozavize88(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
if this is move to the front page,he may be lucky to get some people with good heart to help him......lalasticlala please will u do the needful?
PS... I am searching for employment too

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
For u to survive in the country is either u know someone or God just decides to favour u. The latter doesn't always happen.

36 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
God bless your hustle bro. People think everything in Nigeria is by certificate. I have Masters, I have PHD. Paper certificate in Nigeria is as worthless as used sanitary pad or used diaper. The earlier our youths develop relevant skills, the better

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Realfitbody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
His name is Umeh Donald Chibuike from Imo State ,an unemployed Masters Degree holder. He has taken to the street to advertise himself to know if he will get employed to make ends meet ... You can reach him via - Tel : +2348164523691

he can try out to be an entreprenuer, there are so many people depending on so few jobs today. Even Master Degree Holders work in positions that pay less than #20,000

In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for Here is How A Man's Finger Can Tell You If He's Good In Bed

3 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Franzinni: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
And WizKid nor get masters in jack but he can buy this man as his property in a country like Nigeria ... Education is good but now adays it's not enough to get you there .... Masters is now like ssce bruh!

Hand work to take over!

Bottom line nah how heavy is your bank account ...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Getting education from nursery to bsc or hnd level is Okay....but any further is just waste of money and time... Those who contributed to the development and revolution of technology, medicine etc didn't get to that level I stated above.... Look for business or hand work and engage yourself... Certificate is just a paper ... I know of a corper now selling red oil in large quantity and he's making it real big in north here.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by ateamblezing(f): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oga Ade no be only you
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by laurel03(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
seriously Nigeria is a wrong society.... society where 85% percent of graduates are unemployed... God help us ooo

3 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by newoffer: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
You are a Disgrace. What should the public do? Your masters cannot imaginate anything creative that you can startup. Una dey learn new lessons ba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
my face when parents, elders,family friends, pastors ask me when are u going for ur masters

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Gegz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
OLUWA. saanu wa o. Being unemployed isn't funny. Am equally unemployed too. If my Helper is here, May God touch your heart to locate me. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by sukkot: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
masters degree and no brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
He should be given a job just because he is a Masters degree holder?

What relevant skill or experience does he have that distinguishes him from every other Masters degree holder. It's not enough to have the degree, but be knowledgeable and grounded in your field.

Is he looking for an entry level job at his age?
Or there is more to it?

3 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
God Almighty, come to our aid

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by pansophist(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
sukkot:
masters degree and no brain

Exactly my thoughts. If a master degree holder can’t find a way to survive in the rugged streets of Nigeria, then truly, he is just a schooled person, not an educated person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by mindurbiz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
HMMM.................
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by apharm(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Is there anyway I can reach him? I just had compassion on him
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by noble71(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
embarassed
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by sukkot: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
nairavsdollars:
God bless your hustle bro. People think everything in Nigeria is by certificate. I have Masters, I have PHD. Paper certificate in Nigeria is as worthless as used sanitary pad or used diaper. The earlier our youths develop relevant skills, the better
dayum brah
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by GrandpaYung(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Has it gotten to this���...
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Gegz(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
God Almighty, come to our aid

Amen

1 Like

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Pavore9: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sad.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by lordmanuelle(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Believe it or not, he has gotten a job

MORAL
Just do something that will distinguish you from others

5 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by sukkot: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
pansophist:

Exactly my thoughts. If you’re a master degree holder and can’t tap immense opportunity, then truly, you’re just a schooled person, not an educated person.
thats how they all are. safiticate pipo grin

nigeria the home of phd and msc safiticate dunces

2 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by senatorS2(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
its not a must u will have a white collar job in this country,think outside the box, make something out of nothing, venture into business,use ur talent if u have one and u will be smiling to the bank everyday #entrepreneurs rock# cheesy cheesy[i][/i

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by Gegz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
pansophist:

Exactly my thoughts. If a master degree holder can’t find a way to survive in the rugged streets of Nigeria, then truly, he is just a schooled person, not an educated person.

Abeggy, make we hear word jare. That's the problem I have with the likes of you that God has favored. You begin to judge other people as lazy.

Bros, thank God for your blessing. God go favor the rest of us. Amen

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by lightwind(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
u will definitely get a job, so far ur been noticed.... it's not easy
Re: Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) by olapluto(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
How did he write his masters thesis with that disjointed alphabet usage? What job is he looking for? No information on that, no number, just wasted the cardboard.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Current Recruitment OND/NCE / Hiny Umoren: Two Suspects Arrested As Police Investigate Kidnap Case / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.