Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad (1728 Views)

Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt / NDU Student Caught Stealing, Made To Dance For Hours (video) / Robbers Stab Unizik Student After He Refused To Let Them In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by sixtuschimere: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2016
Her name is Rachel and her dad is distraught, he posted this on his Facebook page.

According to the story, robbers broke into his daughter's room by 4am on March 21,2016 at Niger Delta University and attempted to rob her iPad, a struggle ensued and she was Stabbed severally. She bled to death.

Sources say the deceased is a year one student of faculty of arts, religious studies department.The rate of killings in Amassoma is totally going out of hand as insecurity is now the order of the day.Last time, it was the killing of a 400 level engineering student.
The student was reportedly killed by persons suspected to be robbers who invaded her home.

May her soul rest in peace.Amen
http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/this-young-lady-was-stabbed-to-death.html

Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by mightyokwy(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
Oh my God, this girl is to pretty to end up like this. What a wicked world buh why struggling with them na. cry cry
Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by benedictnsi(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Oh dear lord Jesus....this is bad... Rip to her

I remember when such diabolic set of robbers bagged into my room in my Lodge one night back then in school . . .... Me sef d form obi akpo (staunch) until I see better gun pointed @ me.... Na dah time I know say matter don tie wrapper ...... Dem use slaps block my two ears, match my neck with timberland boots....... all these just to collect me n my younger brother phones . Just thank GOD cos it was exactly 1 week after I graduated...

RIP to her.... NATURE WILL SURELY HUNT THEM DOWN
Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by redgem(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2016
Don't judge the dead and I'm not judging her but, I need to say this...

Why struggle with a thief?

Don't you know that a thief is a terrorist, a born suicide bomber? When A thief wakes up in the morning and decides to steal, he knows that it's either he succeeds or he fails... He has already accepted the final outcome and that's how suicide bombers are..

Advice... Please don't ever fight or drag with a thief

Rip miss...
Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by delishpot: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2016
If they took that iPad now cos she gave them to spare her life, only for them to be caught later, tried and sentenced to death. Nairalanders will cry foul. They will say why sentence a man to death for stealing ordinary IPad when Jonathan and OBJ Stole millions? Now this is why I weep not for any armed robber sentenced to death even if they stole only #10. I believe they stole #10 because they couldn't get more not because they begged the victim to give them only #10 out of their cash for pure water. They are all potential killers and rapists to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by theshaderoom: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Too sad
Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by Houseofglam7(f): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2016
A life wasted.
Armed robbers really deserve the death penalty!
Until you jam dem, you no go understand!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by EastanPower(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2016
delishpot:
If they took that iPad now cos she gave them to spare her life, only for them to be caught later, tried and sentenced to death. Nairalanders will cry foul. They will say why sentence a man to death for stealing ordinary IPad when Jonathan and OBJ Stole millions? Now this is why I weep not for any armed robber sentenced to death even if they stole only #10. I believe they stole #10 because they couldn't get more not because they begged the victim to give them only #10 out of their cash for pure water. They are all potential killers and rapists to me.
Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by EastanPower(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Houseofglam7:
A life wasted.
Armed robbers really deserve the death penalty!
Until you jam dem, you no go understand!

I have been saying this for long but overly emotional people continue to shout that death penalty is bad, that no one has the right to take the life of another.

Now what of all the innocent people being raped/killed by these demonic armed robbers? Didn't they deserve to live as well?

We can keep deceiving ourselves.

One thing I know is that armed robbers should be executed; nothing less.
Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by EastanPower(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2016
Lalasticlala, I want to believe that you agree that armed robbers deserve the death penalty.
Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by EastanPower(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2016
redgem:
Don't judge the dead and I'm not judging her but, I need to say this...

Why struggle with a thief?

Don't you know that a thief is a terrorist, a born suicide bomber? When A thief wakes up in the morning and decides to steal, he knows that it's either he succeeds or he fails... He has already accepted the final outcome and that's how suicide bombers are..

Advice... Please don't ever fight or drag with a thief

Rip miss...

If he wants to rape you too?
Re: Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad by redgem(f): 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
EastanPower:

If he wants to rape you too?

I was talking of a thief and not a rapist...

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing After Visiting A S / See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling / Fake Tv Marketers Sells Plywood To Victim As A Flat Screen Tv (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.