Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now (5399 Views)

Cashiers Needed / Sales Rep, Cashiers, Store Keeper, Technician & Others Apply Now! / Cashiers Needed At Surebet247 Outlets (January 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by walcossconsult: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.

We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Sales Rep & Cashiers for an electronics company

Locations
Marina: Sales Rep & Cashier
Apapa: Sales Rep
Ikeja City Mall: Sales Rep & Cashier
Alausa: Sales Rep
Allen: Cashier
Victoria Island: Sales Rep

Salary expectation: N20,000 - N50,000 depending on qualification

Requirements
Candidates must be either OND, O'Level, HND, or BSc holders

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should call Mr Wale on 09093285817.
Office address: 2nd Floor, 1-9 Berkley Street, Onikan Lagos.
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by walcossconsult: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
Prospective applicants are expected to come with 2copies of their CVs and 2Passport Photograph. Time is 9:00am
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by zizi04(m): 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
when should we come .
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by Mbamifeanyi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
walcossconsult:
Prospective applicants are expected to come with 2copies of their CVs and 2Passport Photograph. Time is 9:00am

Abi job no dey port Harcourt .
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by wumyett: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
walcossconsult:
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.

We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionizing into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Sales Rep & Cashiers for an electronics company

Locations
Marina: Sales Rep & Cashier
Apapa: Sales Rep
Ikeja City Mall: Sales Rep & Cashier
Alausa: Sales Rep
Allen: Cashier
Victoria Island: Sales Rep

Salary expectation: N20,000 - N50,000 depending on qualification

Requirements
Candidates must be either OND, O'Level, HND, or BSc holders

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should call Mr Wale on 09093285817.

How real is dis
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by great664(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
walcossconsult:

To come to Onikan or any of their offices? also on what date? I am interested please complete it and thanks for posting
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
am interested sir, when should i come
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by walcossconsult: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2016
The Interview starts on Thursday 24/03/2016, 9:00am. However, next interview date is slated for Tuesday 29/03/2016, 10:00am.
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by Amazingg: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2016
walcossconsult:
The Interview starts on Thursday 24/03/2016, 9:00am. However, next interview date is slated for Tuesday 29/03/2016, 10:00am.

Please where is the venue for the interview? Thanks
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by walcossconsult: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Still open
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by arizona20: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
first hand fake!!! I don carry my shoe oooooo
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by obinoral1179(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
arizona20:
did you confirm it before calling it fake? Please if you want to go, I can assure you its not fake. Goodluck.
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by 0955eb027(m): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
arizona20:
Don't jump into conclusions bro. Aint nothing fake about it, the walcossconsult is a startup recruitment agency. The job placement is actually for the role of a sales rep or cashier for Cash and Carry. I guess you know what they are into. Done the interview though, but m yet to be contacted.
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by walcossconsult: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
ONUOHA SUSSAN CHINYERE. The bearer should please call me ASAP. You were selected for the job but I did not have the copy of your CV with me.
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by Amazingg: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Is the position still open? Thanks
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by walcossconsult: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
still open
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by mallamseifaldin(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
walcossconsult:
still open

Is the job still available?

(2) Can graduates outside Lagos apply?.
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by walcossconsult: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2016
Sales Representative positions are still available at Marina Branch (Males only)

Sales Representative positions are also still available at V/Island and Ajah Branch (Male & Female)

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should call Mr Wale on 09093285817 OR come to the address below between 10am-1pm, Mon-Thurs.
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by luvguy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
walcossconsult:
still open
sori re we gona pay anytin?
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by luvguy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
walcossconsult:
still open
sori re we gona pay money?....since its a recruitment agency
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by luvguy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
has anyone been 2 de place?...is it genueine?...pls i wana knw, dnt wana waste my tfare...
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by Payshence(f): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2977015/how-one-get-job-shoprite

Read through this thread, then you will know which is fake or not.
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by nkemjacob2(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2016
All this consulting and outsourcing firms virtually %95 of them are fake. Those seeking for jobs, begin to have an entreprenuer mindset, and also beg ur guildians and relations to assist u, wit little they have, and be ready to start little

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by heavenisreal18: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
They are real i was there they are nice people,I was sent to another place for second interview and she told me they will get back, I knew she wouldn't get back she judged me,she was biased #Myopionion#
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by izzy4(f): 12:57pm On May 05, 2016
i'm interested,is d position still open?
Re: Vacancy For Sales Rep & Cashiers! Apply Now by walcossconsult: 6:03pm On May 05, 2016
yes still open

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Nigeria LNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / When Interviewer Asks What Your Parents Do For A Living? / Transtell Group Nig Ltd Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.