Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Heaven Heard My Call - Samuel Okonta, Rest In Peace - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heaven Heard My Call - Samuel Okonta, Rest In Peace (731 Views)

I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) / Court Orders Samuel Olajide Afolayan To Pay N9m To Herdsman For Seizing 42 Cows / Roland Samuel 'Christ' Arrested By NSCDC For Engaging Followers In Anal Sex (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Heard My Call - Samuel Okonta, Rest In Peace by thekrine: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Samuel Okonta is the corper (NYSC) that was murdered during the re-run elections in Rivers State and this is my tribute to him..[i][/i]

Heaven Heard My Call - Okonta Samuel

I'm drowning in the fury fuelled voices of the selfish,
These bloodsuckers are sniffing away all my great ambitions,
They are murderers disguised as politicians.

Who should I call....

But wait, isn't it ironic that I turned out needing to be saved?
Cos all I really wanted was to serve my fatherland,
No mercy, even when I volunteered to support my nations democracy.

The nurses syringe was the last pain man inflicted on me,
But no, I felt nothing,
Not even a single ache in my vain when they failed to save me.

No I won't look back in disdain,
At the weak bed on which I bled to death,
For this is the last blow of hurt life can throw at me,
And now on this narrow bloodied bench I lay in wait for angels to lead me to glory.

Don't look in pity thinking I'm lying down over there in distress,
For that was the moment I said bye and took my last breath,
Goodbye to all the pain and despair.

Oh Lord, save me. Heaven it's you I'm calling..

Rest in Peace Samuel Okonta

I'd like to dedicate this to all those that have lost loved ones, friends and family to the selfish practices we wrongly describe as politics in this country. May God comfort you. Amen

The Krine

Re: Heaven Heard My Call - Samuel Okonta, Rest In Peace by seankay(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
RIP

I saw a thread this morning where certain Politicians were dancing and partying because of their victory at the Poll. This shows that they careless about the lives and safety of the masses. They only care about themselves.

Before any wailer or Zombie attack me,let me inform you that I have no affiliation with any party and there is nothing like APC and PDP; they are the same bunch of murderers and reprobates. What pains me is that their major weapon are deluded people like you!
Re: Heaven Heard My Call - Samuel Okonta, Rest In Peace by thekrine: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Seankay, I saw those photos too and it made me really sad. That was PDP celebrating their victory at the rerun elections. I'm from Rivers State and even though I am a supporter of Wike, it was very poor choice and selfish of him and the others celebrating and looking on top of the world.

They actually had the time to plan a party while this young man's family was mourning. Shameful!

This young chap did not deserve to die this way.. I'm very saddened by this.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC: Agency’s Officials, AGF Head To Dubai To Recover $200bn Loot / Cultist Killed One In Ilorinn / 30-year Old Nigerian Lady Arraigned For Slapping Chinese Woman At Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.