Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,064 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 10" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 10" Written By @saint_haywhy (1008 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 10" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE episode 10
As written by @saint_haywhy

Me: the condition is you would promise that you won't disappoint me

OYIN: I swear ayoola, I don't know why I love you dis much. I can't disappoint you I promise

Me: okay

OYIN: so how do you intend to help me?

Me: you should just leave everything to me

OYIN: hum, ayoola if you can help me I will just start worshipping you.

Me: haba! its not up to that. What are friends for? But you'd need to do me a favor

OYIN: just name anything, I'll do it.

ME: okay then, all you have to do is to give me his number and don't call him again for the next 7days. I would finish my assignment in 7days time and by God's grace after the 7days you will become a treasure in the face of your dad

OYIN: wao! Ayoola I love you

Me: love you too Our heads was coming in a slow motion and before I know it OYIN had locked her lips into my lips and my dick was gaining attention little by little My dick attained 100% Attention as she grabbed my pre erected dick. I was kissing and removing her shirts simultaneously, and she was doing the same miracle on me too until we were both fully Unclad. I looked downwards and saw a
sweet firm oranges standing in-front of me. I
looked downwards and saw a fresh clean and
a well shaved Kitty-Cat in-between her legs,as I turned back to pick a condom under the bed and before I could turned back to OYIN, she held my erected dick and pulled me closer with a flirty smile on her face.
She pulled me and made my chest to be facing the ceiling,and pressed her boobs on my chest. She held my head, pulled it closer and placed her mouth on mine to kiss me and I placed my two hands on her ass. She pressed my head closer and I was pressing her ass closer with my dick hitting the lower part of her abdomen and we were both moaning like hungry se*x hunters. She pushed my head upwards and kissed my neck down to my Tip. She was sucking my dry Tips simultaneously and I was squeezing hers too. She finally knelt down on the bed with her mouth directly facing my microphone. She grabbed it and began speaking to it. “Hmmmm, oooouch, arrrrrgh, my God!!!!!,” I began to moan as she was giving me a deeper penetration. I was so lost in the mood that I can’t help but held her head and pressing her mouth deeper on my dick. The BJ was so sweet as I was just moaning, I cummed inside her mouth in 5 minutes of the hot BJ. She rose up, spit the cum away and kissed me. Still lying down with my chest facing up and she lied on me with her lap resting on mine, my dick was relaxed
as a result of the heavy BJ and I was forcing it to come up but the thing no gree come up.

OYIN: baby, I want to have you in me once again

Me: I can't wait to pound you also

Before I know it, OYIN grabbed my dick and
began to fond it, she came closer kissing me
at the same time as her oranges was rubbing and pressing on my chest, few seconds later, my dick began to rise till it gained full Attention.

OYIN pushed her legs further and ended up
sitting on my waist, with her hands and knees
on the bed for support and are oranges was
bouncing infront of me. She lifted up her ass,
locate my dick with the opening of her punany
and sat on it without any hand support, I was marvelled at the level of professionalism. She
began to rise and fall on me as her boobs
began to jug up and down, I grabbed the boobs and began to press as we are both moaning heavily. I was about to cum and I screamed. Yeaaaaaaaah baaaby!!!,

OYIN :You are always sweet in bed

Me: (blushed) oluwalodamilare

WATCH OUT FOR episode 11

Meet the author: bbm 2375C830.... Whatsapp: 08145180829..... Hotline/phonecall:09057229864

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Interview With Esteemcity.com / Mirage / Writing A Book: Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.