Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working (1265 Views)

Airtel New Data Plan #1000 For 3gig And #2000 For 7gig , All For One Month / Airtel Blackberry 1000 Naira For 3gig Issue / Airtel Data Subscription 1500 For 3gig A Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by tgmservice: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Please I need help on the glo 1K for 3gig pls if its still working can anyone give me full details on how to subscribe for the plan. I greatly appreciate your help
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by vkon2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na now u just know say day break

2 Likes

Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by ChappyChase: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
vkon2:
Please don't blame him, he is just coming from moscow!

1 Like

Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by gameboy727(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yes it does. But it's N1400 now
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
vkon2:
Lol....
Like Timezones, He's applying More than Yearzones...
5years behind 2016....
@OP.. It still works.. Though its 1400 now..
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by tgmservice: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Djangocode:

Lol....

Like Timezones, He's applying More than Yearzones...

5years behind 2016....

@OP.. It still works.. Though its 1400 now..
forgive my ignorance was a BB user all these years just bought an android pls help me with full guidelines how to configure it
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by tgmservice: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
gameboy727:
Yes it does. But it's N1400 now
forgive my ignorance was a BB user all these
years just bought an android pls help me with
full guidelines how to configure it
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by tgmservice: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
vkon2:
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by ritababe(f): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
tgmservice:

u have to root it then change the imei number
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Sunkyphil(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
ritababe:

u have to root it then change the imei number
he doesn't need to root it to change imei if its an mtk device
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by tgmservice: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunkyphil:
he doesn't need to root it to change imei if its an mtk device
I would not lik to root my phone. Does the method of subscribing on an BB phone and browsing 4 a while b4 using it on an android phone after changing the Apn to blackberry.net still work
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Sunkyphil(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
tgmservice:
I would not lik to root my phone. Does the method of subscribing on an BB phone and browsing 4 a while b4 using it on an android phone after changing the Apn to blackberry.net still work
which netwrk
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by tgmservice: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunkyphil:
which netwrk
glo sir

1 Like

Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Sunkyphil(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
tgmservice:
glo sir
u dont nid to insert it in a bb
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by tgmservice: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunkyphil:
u dont nid to insert it in a bb
sori to disturb u my good friend can you quickly giv me a brief rundown procedure on how to do it.
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Sunkyphil(m): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
tgmservice:
sori to disturb u my good friend can you quickly giv me a brief rundown procedure on how to do it.
Firstly, you will need to download MTK engineering tools to your phone. You can download aversion from here that works without rooting your devices ‘devices running android lollipop 5.1 might be rooted’.

After downloading and installing the application, you will need to generate a blackberry IMEI number. You will find a lot of site online that do this. There is also an Android application that generates Blackberry IMEI number. You can also ask me for Blackberry IMEI number at any time.

With your Blackberry IMEI number generated and written down safely, kindly launch your MTK Engineering Tool application. After lauching the application, you will have t select MTK SETTINGS.

The application has six main menus at the top and for you to use your Glo BIS on your android, scroll to the second menu option which is CONNECTIVITY.

Kindly select the CDS INFORMATION under the connectivity menu. After this your will be presented with another list of options and kindly select RADIO INFORMATION.

You will be given the option of radio 1 and radio 2 to represent SIM 1 and SIM 2. Select one of the radios based on the SIM you wish to use for the Glo BIS.After you have done all of the above ‘should take less than 20 seconds’ kindly tap the box where you have AT+ ‘see the picture above’ and select either AT+EGMR=1,7,”” or AT+EGMR=1,10,”” whereby AT+EGMR=1,7,”” is SIM 1 and AT+EGMR=1,10,”” is SIM 2.
Go between the “” quotations mark and type in your generated IMEI number. After doing this you will have to click on SEND AT COMMAND.

Note: If after clicking on the SEND AT COMMAND BUTTON, the system generates an error message instead of successful, you will need to put a space between the + and E in the AT+ EGMR=1,7, like I did in now. After this, it will definitely work. Restart your phone and wait for GLO to welcome you to their world.To subscribe for Glo Nigeria BIS on Android, kindly load 1,000 naira and send “comonth” to 777. You will be give 3GB ‘3072MB’ of data to use.

For your first subscription, you must remove you SIM card and place it inside a real Blackberry phone for the registration to complete.

1 Like

Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by tgmservice: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sunkyphil:
Firstly, you will need to download MTK engineering tools to your phone. You can download aversion from here that works without rooting your devices ‘devices running android lollipop 5.1 might be rooted’.

After downloading and installing the application, you will need to generate a blackberry IMEI number. You will find a lot of site online that do this. There is also an Android application that generates Blackberry IMEI number. You can also ask me for Blackberry IMEI number at any time.

With your Blackberry IMEI number generated and written down safely, kindly launch your MTK Engineering Tool application. After lauching the application, you will have t select MTK SETTINGS.

The application has six main menus at the top and for you to use your Glo BIS on your android, scroll to the second menu option which is CONNECTIVITY.

Kindly select the CDS INFORMATION under the connectivity menu. After this your will be presented with another list of options and kindly select RADIO INFORMATION.

You will be given the option of radio 1 and radio 2 to represent SIM 1 and SIM 2. Select one of the radios based on the SIM you wish to use for the Glo BIS.After you have done all of the above ‘should take less than 20 seconds’ kindly tap the box where you have AT+ ‘see the picture above’ and select either AT+EGMR=1,7,”” or AT+EGMR=1,10,”” whereby AT+EGMR=1,7,”” is SIM 1 and AT+EGMR=1,10,”” is SIM 2.
Go between the “” quotations mark and type in your generated IMEI number. After doing this you will have to click on SEND AT COMMAND.

Note: If after clicking on the SEND AT COMMAND BUTTON, the system generates an error message instead of successful, you will need to put a space between the + and E in the AT+ EGMR=1,7, like I did in now. After this, it will definitely work. Restart your phone and wait for GLO to welcome you to their world.To subscribe for Glo Nigeria BIS on Android, kindly load 1,000 naira and send “comonth” to 777. You will be give 3GB ‘3072MB’ of data to use.

For your first subscription, you must remove you SIM card and place it inside a real Blackberry phone for the registration to complete.
thanx boss
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
tgmservice:
forgive my ignorance was a BB user all these years just bought an android pls help me with full guidelines how to configure it

Follow my post on this thread:....

It will definitely work for you Bro.....

www.nairaland.com/2907106/get-glo-6gb-n1500#42588813
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Functionoftime(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2016
Sunkyphil:

For my first subscription, I didn't place it inside a real bb phone
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Sunkyphil(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Functionoftime:

For my first subscription, I didn't place it inside a real bb phone
it may not warrant putting it in a bb first
Re: Please Is The Glo 1000 For 3gig Still Working by Babysho(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
Please is there Glo sub that is 1k instead of the 1,400 for 3gb and what's the code for the 1k own and how many MB

(1) (Reply)

My Blackberry Z10 Is Showing Www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 After Reset. / How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell me and get my token... / Pls Am Seriously Fed Up Of How To Root This Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.