Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest (839 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Do Yourself A Favour If You Are In Economic Recession- Join The Millionaire Club / Change Your Mentality. Stop Betting, It Will Ruin You. Trade Instead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest by businessman7(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmm, some Job seekers, fresh graduates or applicants spend at least N2500 per week gambling e. g Baba Ijebu, Sport betting and others.
I wonder where they get that money from?

But when some of them are asked to pay for business seminars or career development seminars and workshop or raise money to pay for a skill acquisition program they say "IT'S RUBBISH or its a SCAM"

We need to start taking full responsibility of the things we do, go through and practice in our daily lives. We should stop deceiving ourselves if others can conveniently deceive us.

Please don't be penny wise and pound foolish.
let's teach you how you can make money using internet and a small capital as low as #4,000 comment here and I will message you
Re: Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest by wasco24: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
How real is ur seminar and the business

People stop attending seminars and workshop when the discover that most seminar and workshop is just a waste of money and time

1 Like

Re: Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest by godoluwa(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
businessman7:
Hmmmm, some Job seekers, fresh graduates or applicants spend at least N2500 per week gambling e. g Baba Ijebu, Sport betting and others.

But when some of them are asked to pay for business seminars or career development seminars and workshop or raise money to pay for a skill acquisition program they say "IT'S RUBBISH or its a SCAM"

We need to start taking full responsibility of the things we do, go through and practice in our daily lives. We should stop deceiving ourselves if others can conveniently deceive us.

let's teach you how you can make money using internet and a small capital as low as #4,000 comment here and I will message you
99% of these days seminar is scam.
Re: Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest by businessman7(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
godoluwa:
99% of these days seminar is scam.
I know you are talking from experience but most people that attend seminars doesn't practice what they are thought and if they aren't doing it the right way they don't make money and they start calling it scam
Re: Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest by bossbiz(f): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
businessman7:

4,000 capital, pls what are the criteria? bossbiz04 at gmail dot com
Re: Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest by praise007: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tell me more about it
Re: Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest by ogo4god: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tell me more about it my email is sundayayinla@gmail.com
Re: Do Yourself A Favour Stop Betting Nd Invest by dandyspak: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
Am interested. My email is dandisonabbey@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Packing Bags Needed / Advise Please; What Does It Take To Startup Betting Business? Betshop / Company Registration: Using "Limited" And "LTD" Interchangeably

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.