Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,260 members, 7,849,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

#BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It (49183 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Daddy Freeze Slams Kiss Daniel Over Fake LV Shirt: "This Is A Crime" / Daddy Freeze Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Aso Ebi & Ungodly Wedding Engagement Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by 9jatatafo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
menxer:
That's a good observation.

why is he always predicting evil things happening and no preemptive solution?

Is sport bet predicting above him?

Why can't he predict when oil price would be $100/barrel?

Or Naira appreciating in the forex market?

It is a simple psychology, bad news sells than positive ones

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Raymee(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
grin rotfl.make TB dey give person sure games make person hammer na
I need am fast
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by wadetaw202: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
ritababe:

I go like am if great khali press my booobs grin
the man is doing the work of God if e pain you go open your own.

I can help great khali, if you Dont mind wink

And come to think of it; I've got skills to squeeze 'em the way u love 'em to be squeezed and smooched wink wink wink
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by skylowlow: 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
ritababe:

why don't you let me press it for you like this angry

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
talktonase:
what kind of prophet that predicts doom and disaster every now and then...
The worst tin is that we only get to hear that he predict the doom, after it has occur.

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wen prophecies come from God there are always solutions to avert such prophecies (the negative once).

This man will always claim he prophesied that something bad was going to happen after it has taken place...why is it so?.

Freeze shld stop the criticism already, he criticises nigerians and foreigners when he can't even keep his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by AceDomino(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
ritababe:

No matter how beautiful a lantern could be, it can never see how ugly it's ass is....
That's the problem with T.B Joshua....

He doesn't know ishhhhh
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
ritababe:

not a new thing, I don see worse
So u mean some has press ur boobs worst than the great Khali, that guy must be wicked.

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by AceDomino(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Go and Ask about the so-called seer n soothsayer back in his home town of Arigidi-akoko.

He's a prophet of luci
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by udemzyudex(m): 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
Freeze leave that man ooo before he predict your downfall ooo

3 Likes

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Arewa12: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
All i need is Correct Scores 100 point with 20k easter don finish chrismas still dey for line
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
talktonase:
what kind of prophet that predicts doom and disaster every now and then...
Actually such prophesy are given by such prophet to warn people, countries e.t.c. If a prophet says Nigeria for example will be the best country by 2020, you would say yes of course it will because of things being put in place by this regime. But if same prophet say there will be death of more politicians , it is a call to prayer to advert such adversaries. Prophecy is not entertainment but a call to pray
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Holuwadammie(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Terror666:
Sure bet sure pass biko
Abi na guys go pay their tithe for him church
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by 4nobody4every1: 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Videos please.

Egun "Dirty Rotter" Mogaji
cool

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
"predict surebet make boys hammer" one time for the real ni99a grin
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by superdanny10: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
Sha, it will save you some bucks that you would normally spend on bra cause the pain won't allow you to wear one again, ie if the boobs are still attached to your chest when he's done with them.

*that girl on ur dp, is she you*gringringringringrin.

This ain't a dating site for you and ritababe

1 Like

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by HrmOlolade(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Who doesn't know Tb joshua is a scammer, an advanced thief. Taking advantage of his gullible brainwashed fellow, siphoning their tithe and offering
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by 4nobody4every1: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
wadetaw202:

I can help great khali, if you Dont mind wink

And come to think of it; I've got skills to squeeze 'em the way u love 'em to be squeezed and smooched wink wink wink
cool

2 Likes

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by rawpadgin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
cruzita:
grin rotfl.make TB dey give person sure games make person hammer na
grin grin u self dey play alabi too
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Tallesty1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
superdanny10:

This ain't a dating site for you and ritababe
I doubt if you know what people do on a dating site
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by andyanders: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
May God have MERCY on all of you condemning Prophet T. B. Joshua.

The so called Freez, I ask that God have mercy and open your eyes so that you can realise the implication of your action and learn to know how you voice out rubbish about the men of God.

There are things you don't have to toy with and that is Name calling on the prophets of God. God is not man and man should learn to know how to control what comes out of their mouth.

Mr Freez, do not allow God's anger on you. Watch what you say and I ask that God should forgive you for your action.

2 Likes

Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by digitsolution: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
This freeze dude is trying so hard To be relevant these days
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by mackenzie007(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
dey dont predict because dey r prophets of doom. dey predict so u hv a chance to prevent certain circumstances!!!
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Doubleagent008(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
ritababe:

careful what you wish for. have you seen the great kali before on TV? your breast will need replacement ASAP.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by omojeesu(m): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
False man. Antichrist agent.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
abi nah..i need money..just give me 5 big odds make i put my school fees..make i hammer
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Doubleagent008(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
9jatatafo:

It is a simple psychology, bad news sells than positive ones
Ogbeni two bottles of whatever you are drinking for you.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by cute0077: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2016
Make he give us game make we play for Bet9ja
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Ehiscotch(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
I don't have a problem with T.B Joshua; but why insisting on predicting doom & when it happens ur members upload it on the internet? It is like you are selling(advertising) your ministry to the public. What is even worse, when u make a prediction it almost always about a tragic event & your members would "gloat" when this happens, rather than pray against it (which I presume they don't). They have been many prophecies that have been averted or stopped by God due to prayers or remorse.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by ndcide(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Outside Lagos, the name Freeze will not ring a bell.
We are giving these people too much attention.
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by Iamthoney(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Freeze u too dey poke both ur eyez and nose into wetin no concern u...datz y ur wife beat u
Re: #BrusselsAttacks: Freeze Slams TB Joshua Over Claims He Predicted It by proprince(m): 12:11am On Mar 24, 2016
May God forgive all of you insulting the prophet of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / Check Out Cossy In Her Santa Bikini ‘outfit’ - Photos / 9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.