Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Secret Of Fixed Match Scammers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secret Of Fixed Match Scammers (22205 Views)

Money Medicine Scammers Who Defrauded Man Of N31million / Lady Falls For Scammers On Attempt To Help A Fake Sick Child / Beware Of Fixed Match Sellers(fp Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of Fixed Match Scammers by Auxtin85(m): 5:37am On Feb 14, 2020
CletOlam222:
DON'T BE DECIEVED BY SCAMMERS,BEWARE!!! THOUGH FIXED MATCHES ARE REAL AND DO EXIST BUT ITS AN HIGH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION THAT ARE LIMITED TO FEW...I HAVE THE LINKS TO THE REAL FIXED MATCHES...contact Me:cletcon123@gmail.com

Na your type them wan try flush out so. Even with the above information some people will still fall for scam under this thread

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Fixed Match Scammers by Demilade1234: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
what about this telegram channel...

Re: Secret Of Fixed Match Scammers by Soccerpunter: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2020
kissI THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY THIS SITE, THEY ARE NO DOUBT THE BEST SOCCER PREDICTION BLOG IN THE UK, WITH OVER 70% WINNING RATE ON FIXED MATCHES AND VIP DAILY TIPS wink
www.soccer-picks1x2..com
Re: Secret Of Fixed Match Scammers by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2020
CletOlam222:
DON'T BE DECIEVED BY SCAMMERS,BEWARE!!! THOUGH FIXED MATCHES ARE REAL AND DO EXIST BUT ITS AN HIGH CLASSIFIED INFORMATION THAT ARE LIMITED TO FEW...I HAVE THE LINKS TO THE REAL FIXED MATCHES...contact Me:cletcon123@gmail.com

Shango fire your head. Dog.
Re: Secret Of Fixed Match Scammers by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
CletOlam222:
Na them b this ooo
Re: Secret Of Fixed Match Scammers by obinnaxci(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Here's another scammer, on WhatsApp he's known as Bang TV. Name is babatunde ayo. He also has two access bank accounts and a wema bank. He uses various whatsapp groups he creates and make it genuine. Don't fall for him. I've been a victim.

[quote author=Ekilons post=80217742]Winning Fixed Odds on telegram. Scam!!! The guy's name is Abutu Moses Joseph with account details 0240875993 GTB. He books random matches with huge odds. The games fail and he edits them to games that won. Then starts telling you stories of how it was a typographical error and asks you to pay again. My friend just got scammed. DON'T FALL INTO HIS TRAP TOO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Kill Eight, Behead Four In Rivers / Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna / Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.