Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking (1672 Views)

Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Before & After Makeup Photos Of An 80-Year-Old Grandma Got People Talking / A Bride's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by izuch(m): 5:25am On Mar 24, 2016
The Nigeria Police Force is blessed with good-looking men and women, some of which have represented the force well in their duties.

Aisha Umar Sule has set her Instagram page on fire with stunning photos that are appealing to the hearts of her male followers.
The female law enforcement officer has gained the admiration of social media users who have seen her photos as many have commended her resolve to use her beauty to serve and protect Nigerians.
See more photos of the elegant police officer:

source: Tori.ng

Re: Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by xreal: 5:29am On Mar 24, 2016
Instagram officers.

Very soon we will begin to see and celebrate Instagram Armed Robbers their counterparts on social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by stzy(m): 5:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Pls come n arrest me... Am a traffic offender
Re: Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by Kraspo(m): 5:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by ministeriallist: 5:42am On Mar 24, 2016
stzy:
Pls come n arrest me... Am a traffic offender
Don't worry we shall send FRSC official to u. But this beuriful woman, no way!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by stzy(m): 6:13am On Mar 24, 2016
ministeriallist:

Don't worry we shall send FRSC official to u. But this beuriful woman, no way!
no b when I tell her say IG na my uncle
Re: Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by adorablepepple(f): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2016
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by hungryboy(m): 6:33am On Mar 24, 2016
If na wetin dey always set internet on fire be dis, i don see why dem no get need for fire service,
Re: Check Out The Hot Nigerian Female Police Officer That Got People Talking by ministeriallist: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2016
stzy:
no b when I tell her say IG na my uncle
grin

(1) (Reply)

Mr & Miss Entreprenure Nigeria 2017..... Is On / FOR LADIES! How You Put Your Bra On Tells What Kind Of Person You Are. / Edmark P4 Sliming And Healthy Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.