Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case (31345 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Greatpoet(m): 8:01am On Mar 24, 2016
Foluke Daramola-Salako visited Queens College on a fact finding mission over the curious case of Mr. Seni Oshinfala the teacher who was alleged to have sexually harassed female students. Over the weekend, a parent reportedly known as Chinenye Okoye, whose child was a student at the school, wrote to Olorisupergal, the popular Nigerian blogger, accusing Oshifala of assaulting her child and the school authorities for trying to suppress her complaints. Yesterday, some Queens College students reportedly staged a protest in support of the teacher’s innocence. However, the ‘tales’ by some of the school’s alumni, in addition to numerous reports, suggest otherwise.

In her continued quest to curb the incessant rape and abuse in Africa, the Founder of Passion Against Rape and Abuse in Africa (PARA Africa), Foluke Daramola alongside her celebrity sister, Titilayo Oshodi, visited Queens College, as they investigate the case. But the multiple-award winning Actress and Social Activist confirmed that the situation is still Iffy, as the school authorities claimed that the person who threw it open to the social media is still facially anonymous.

PARA Africa is still keen on the case, as a host of top Celebrities are already signing on with the Award Winning Organization as they fight to curb rape and abuse in Africa.

folukedaramolasalako ''So I went on a fact finding visit to Queens College Yaba today. Gathered that investigations are still ongoing. Keeping my ears to the ground. #notosexualharrassment #notosexualabuse #PARAAfrica #zerotolerance''

See photos below.......

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2016/03/23/actress-foluke-daramola-takes-queens-college-sexual-harassment-case-to-the-next-level-see-photos-of-her-visit/

2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by pretydiva(f): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2016
She jst Waka go dere go snap pictures. No findings wat so ever undecided..all these celebs with their cheap ways of gaining attention

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Pheals(f): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2016

guys come and see yah favourite assets o shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by vizkiz: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2016
see as she be like bag of beans! Mtchewww... Not sexy joor angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari caused this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by goldbim(f): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Chinenye okoye??i thought they said it's an anonymous parent?.why do I feel the school authority is nt saying the truth?..if the old students of the school are also accusing the teacher then something's fishy..i wish foluke the best in her findings and photo shoot..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Untainted007: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2016
So what was she able to unravelled? She just went to do notice me. When did she become a CID or FBI? She just waka abt snapping pictures.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Kaxmytex(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2016
D acronym though, PARA AFRICA

foluke once being a rape victim, I know hw she feels

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by emaxjey(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2016
Aka..Mrs endowed...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Izzy002(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2016
Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Greatpoet(m): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2016
Rape and Abuse is becoming a big blow in this part of the world.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Burger01(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2016
pretydiva:
She jst Waka go dere go snap pictures. No findings wat so ever undecided..all these celebs with their cheap ways of gaining attention
I taya oh my sister smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Greatpoet(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2016
smiley
Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Greatpoet(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2016
kiss cry
Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
This woman's shape is jxt so hilarious grin grin lyka carrot shape..big up, small down. Bt her own carrot shape is extral extral large grin I cnt deal grin

5 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by riselove653: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
pretydiva:

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by skylowlow: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
That Foluke get milk industry for chest o shocked shocked

Just passing by!

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Clone2020(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pardon my ignorance, but the only popular blogger I know is Linda Ikeji, actually surprised there are other bloggers making waves.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Asuokaa: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
i hope it was for a good reason sha
Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by waloma(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
She must not comot until she catch thief o.

Assistant DPO

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by boboLIL(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Abeg go sleep

As u big so,,, u still de suffer ur leg to carry ur weight....

Ur legs na heavy weight champion for carrying u around...

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
pretydiva:

She is also a lecturer. That means she is smart enough to know what she is looking for

Why don't you tell us what she should have done?

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by josite: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
This woman's shape is jxt so hilarious grin grin lyka carrot shape..big up, small down. Bt her own carrot shape is extral extral large grin I cnt deal grin

her mission to the school is even more hilarious,the headmistress sef no get work to do,na to dey talk every tom,dick and harry.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by timilehing(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Visited on invitation abi na Amebo

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by macaranta(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bizy bodies be showing them selves
Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by josite: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
daretodiffer:

She is also a lecturer. That makes her well educated to know what she is looking for

Why don't you tell us what she should have done?

since the police ,constitutionally entitled to investigate are already doing their job,she should have kept her nose out of it and look for unactioned cases. :

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by ritababe(f): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
why is she there
Re: Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case by SirDurotade: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Your effort is highly appreciated

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) / Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.