Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation (31352 Views)

Matilda Duncan Speaks On Her Brother Mofe Duncan's Failed Marriage / Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by ikewaterwater: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
OAP Matilda Duncan took to Instagram today to show off her amazing transformation, which according to her has been a secret. OAP Matilda Duncan who shared her photo as she showed off her amazing transformation, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/oap-matilda-duncan-shows-off-amazing-transformation/

5 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
SO THIS HIPPOPOTAMUS ONCE LOOKED LIKE A HUMAN BEING......INTERESTING!

10 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by AdsenseSnow(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin see disgusting hippopotamus

I need a verified Adsense to buy

3 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by mysticgal(f): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

grin grin ;Dwicked marafucker

8 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by aleeyus(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
she Tryy aliul bit
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by tstx(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Once they make small change the next thing is to blow up... Life of a typical Nigerian lady

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by marosmart(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
ikewaterwater:
OAP Matilda Duncan took to Instagram today to show off her amazing transformation, which according to her has been a secret. OAP Matilda Duncan who shared her photo as she showed off her amazing transformation, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/oap-matilda-duncan-shows-off-amazing-transformation/

Okay
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by emeijeh(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
How will this news change the price of garri in the Nigerian market?!
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by Sultty(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Secrete Who secrets epp
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by KingSatan: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
angry
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by superlanny(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Amazing one from you dear, only few will know what you had to sacrifice and do to reduce your weight, at least you can count heart attack caused by obesity, out of your life, to all those small kids up there calling her an hippopotamus, I pray you receive sense someday.

32 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by BlackfireX: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
The first picture looks better...

Barman give me one bottle to the already six bottles.
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by MobilityExpress: 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Is it true that if you can't handle a truck you can't handle a very fat woman?
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by fakuta(f): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Good for her health
Congratulations madam

1 Like

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by raphok1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Guy, you think up-side-down. I mean your thoughts are vertically inverted.

19 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by Gten(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mehn what happened?
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by Rick9(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nice
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by pat077: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Teni should learn from her
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by Authoreety: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
She try
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by rawpadgin(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin see disgusting hippopotamus

I need a verified Adsense to buy
>
No reasonable person would want to do business with u cuz ur so effing immature embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by ojuikwu: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gten:
Mehn what happened?
why igbo like to lie down for gutter when dey see python
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by verycheese: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Congrats lady. You new look is cool. God bless

1 Like

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by GreatOlu1: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Reverse is the case bro

1 Like

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by Oyindidi(f): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Izzou come see
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by eben1marketer: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
angry
Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by PheelzAlmighty: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
How do I unsee this fvckery? sad

3 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by Obudupikin: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wait!!!

So this babe wey I dey hia her very sweet voice dat year na rohroh lika dis? shocked

And I been even dey crush.

3 Likes

Re: OAP Matilda Duncan Shows Off Her Amazing Transformation by Houseofglam7(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mofe is almost as huge.
It runs in the family
Well done Mati,super proud of you kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy / Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" / Don Jazzy Replies A Fan Who Told Him He Must Marry (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.