Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 11" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 11" Written By @saint_haywhy (1165 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 11" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE episode 11
As written by @saint_haywhy

She slept at my house on that night. I prepared bread, egg and tea for her and we both slept off without sex. The following morning was lafenwa market, I woke up at around 6.o'clock, I woke her up to inform her that I would be going to market on arrangement of how her dad will stop being harsh on her.

ME: sweetheart please wake up I'm set to go out

OYIN: (yawned and stretched) where are you going? Its too early now

ME: I need to be in the market before 7 to get some things that I'd use for the task before me

OYIN: (eyes cleared) you mean you are going out dis early because of me?

ME: of course

OYIN: thanx love

I left and asked her to close the door from behind. I got to lafenwa in no time and the market was already crowdy. I went straight to where they sell BELL and I bought 1 for 1500, initially, they said it was 2500 but I beat the price down to 1500.

I boarded a cab back to panseke and from panseke I took a bike back to oluwo. Before I got home, she has left but she dropped a note that she was called by one of her colleagues that they'd be having a test on that morning that's why she left and that I should check the flask on the table for my food. I started making plans on how I would speak to her dad on phone. I prayed that the words of my mouth should be filled with power.
I dialed his number and it was ringing and as it was ringing I was praying in my mind. He didn't pick the call in the first place so I re-dialed. He picked at the second dial and we
started a conversation

ME: (ringed the bell three times) peace be unto you. I am a prophet of the living God. AM I speaking with tunde?

DAD OYIN: yes sir

ME: I have being on the mountain for 39days now praying randomly and as I was praying a revelation was brought to me about you. Sorry, do you still have mother?

DAD OYIN: NO sir

ME: jesus! How about a daughter?

DAD OYIN: yes sir

ME: thank you jesus. As I was praying the holy spirit brought your name before me and your phone number that I should tell you that you should keep your mother and your daughter closer to you, take care of them otherwise all your wealth will crash within 7days because your mother had tried so
much for you before she died and if you remember that it was after you gave birth to your daughter that things started changing for you and you started having money, the girl is a
God sent and God is not happy with the way you are treating her. I'm not asking you for money or anything just to deliver God's message to you. Eni toba leti ko gbo oun ti emi nso fun awon ijo... Alaafia fun yin (hanged up)
I hanged up and start hoping it works

WATCH OUT FOR episode 12

Meet the author: bbm 2375C830.... Whatsapp: 08145180829..... Hotline/phonecall:09057229864

(1) (Reply)

The Brutal Assassin / Join other fiction writers on Naija Writers United Group on Whatsapp / A Letter To Death By The Penless Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.