Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots (37468 Views)

#IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets / #yorubaboys Trending On Twitter, Hilarious Snapshots / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by benedictnsi(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2016
Lolzzzz... ladies and Mentle-Gen.......... Sorry, ladies and Gentlemen.... I don come again with my ogbonge tweets....

Make una enjoy, and don't forget to add yours.. grin

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WARRIGIRLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Pheals(f): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2016

this twitter people get wahala oo insulting people is in there DNA

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by klassykute(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2016
mk any warri girl catch dem .. dem eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Jobless Nigs
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by benedictnsi(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by temitemi1(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2016
Noted!
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by benedictnsi(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2016
grin

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by benedictnsi(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2016
Oga Seun, Lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe Obinoscopy grab your copies.... Una fine morning grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by benedictnsi(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Let me stop here..... See you next time, same time, next week gringrin Murphyibiam15,
BlissB

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23WARRIGIRLS&next_cursor=TWEET-712702254441226240-712900338517352449-BD1UO2FFu9QAAAAAAAAETAAAAAcAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Lattop(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2016
WARRIGIRLS Warri girl go get belle You go ask who do am she go talk "if u chop plate of beans,how u wan take know which seed make mess?"

25 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by M4gunners: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2016
Warri girl come to your house for the first time after banging you, the next you hear is,do you lived here alone? Better run because you are about to be tied down.

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by benedictnsi(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2016
Lattop:
WARRIGIRLS Warri girl go get belle You go
ask who do am she go talk "if u chop plate of
beans,how u wan take know which seed
make mess?"

Lol lwkm grin

Bros you go don do plenty things with them I sware...... You are talking from experience grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Lattop(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol lwkm grin

Bros you go don do plenty things with them I sware...... You are talking from experience grin
back then I got 3 Warri girlfriends they no dey satisfy even after u don dry

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by benedictnsi(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2016
Lattop:
back then I got 3 Warri girlfriends they no dey satisfy even after u don dry

yeeesssuuuu!!!

Bros, one WARRIGIRL na trouble, two go make you cry....... You go carry 3 of them once....... Bros you wan die Dem go drink you like Akamu grin

The worst be say if you shout give dem, na dem go first you burst bottles....... You sef go discharge grin

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by ireneony(f): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
6mtchewww
Copy copy undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by mmsen: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupid thread, stupid tweets.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by chynie: 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
adonbelive everything here sad

I dey go find my own warri girl grin
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Ada9103(f): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Okkkk
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by ladyF(f): 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
lol

Ayam sha looking forward to the #IgboGirls. Na that one go bad pass grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by nbright: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
sad
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by kenzysmith: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Op sorry to ask u sure say u get sense so try go ask ur papa dat same question
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by orijintv(m): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lame/Boring Tweets undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
Ok.
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by loomer: 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Even people wey no know anything about warri go dey tweet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na who warri girls don help?...anyway e no concern me...

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by saasala(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
Laff iyaf want to kill me here o

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by martineinstein(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2016
With their ogoro eye... They tear eye like their Benin counterparts especially those wey dey ekpan

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by boboLIL(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
They prefer ogorogoro to any drink....

Most of them are talkative......

If you hold small change ,,, u b BROS...

If u no form for them,,, they are in love....

If them see you with anoda bae... Dah day go be ur worst day..over jealous de worry dem oh.. I was a victim here....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Hilarious Tweets Of The Day "#warrigirls", See Snapshots by MadCow1: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
The Last Man that failed to satisfy a Warri girl in Bed...

[img]http://i./jxtUJbW9Lk6rK.gif[/img]

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Put Out Fire From Gas Cylinder/Burner (Video) / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Block Major Road In Abuja Central With Their Cattle (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.