Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. (1922 Views)

Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / This Week Inspiration Quotes By Renown Spiritual Men Of God And Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2016
Hello to all.

Modified: I thank all those who contributed. I found my path, and things are clearer now. Heartfelt thanks once again.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by PastorAIO: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Thank you for mentioning me in this thread. I don't know if what I have to say will be of any help, but your OP's description bears some resemblance with some things I've read about and some things that I've experienced too.

LoJ, I wonder if you're familiar with the Chakra system in Yogic and tantric philosophy. An energy manifesting around your sternum could have something to do with your Heart Chakra or Manipura, your solar plexus Chakra.

When you describe it as dual, different manifestations on either side of your chest I am reminded of the Sepher Sephiroth of the Kabala.
The way you describe it seems to me to fit in with the 2 sephira known as Chesed and Geburah.

Chesed on the left side:

Chesed (חסד, also Romanized khesed, ẖesed) is a Hebrew word commonly translated as "loving-kindness," "kindness" or "love." Chesed is central to Jewish ethics and Jewish theology and is a common term in the Bible for describing God’s love for humankind and God’s special relationship with the Children of Israel.[1]

The first three of the ten sephirot, are the attributes of the intellect, while Chesed is the first sephira of the attribute of action. In the kabbalistic Tree of life, its position is below Chokhmah, across from Gevurah and above Netzach. It is usually given four paths. To Chokhmah, Gevurah, Tiphereth, and Netzach (some Kabbalists place a path from Chesed to Binah as well.)

The Bahir[17] states, "What is the fourth (utterance): The fourth is the righteousness of God, His mercies and kindness with the entire world. This is the right hand of God." [18] Chesed manifests God's absolute, unlimited benevolence and kindness.[14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesed#Kabbalah

The energy on the right side sounds like Geburah:

Gevurah is understood as God's mode of punishing the wicked and judging humanity in general. It is the foundation of stringency, absolute adherence to the letter of the law, and strict meting out of justice. This stands in contrast to Chesed.

We thus speak of God's primary modes of action as being the kindness and unaccountability of Chesed, versus the stringency and strict accountability of Gevurah. It is called "strength" because of the power of God's absolute judgment.

Gevurah is associated in the soul with the power to restrain one's innate urge to bestow goodness upon others, when the recipient of that good is judged to be unworthy and liable to misuse it. As the force which measures and assesses the worthiness of Creation, Gevurah is also referred to in Kabbalah as 'Midat Hadin' ("the attribute of judgment"wink. It is the restraining might of Gevurah which allows one to overcome his enemies, be they from without or from within (his evil inclination).

Chesed and Gevurah act together to create an inner balance in the soul's approach to the outside world. While the "right arm" of Chesed operates to draw others near, the "left arm" of Gevurah reserves the option of repelling those deemed undeserving. (Even towards those to whom one's initial relation is that of "the left arm repels," one must subsequently apply the complementary principle of "the right arm draws near"wink.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gevurah

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
PastorAIO:
Thank you for mentioning me in this thread. I don't know if what I have to say will be of any help, but your OP's description bears some resemblance with some things I've read about and some things that I've experienced too.

LoJ, I wonder if you're familiar with the Chakra system in Yogic and tantric philosophy. An energy manifesting around your sternum could have something to do with your Heart Chakra or Manipura, your solar plexus Chakra.
Thanks a lot Brother.

Indeed I was ignorant about what you just wrote. I will take time to study it. Again, it seems quite relevant, since the Being I met and from whence this phenomenon started, is a Strong Jewish figure.

Thanks once again. Feel free to drop further insights.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Any other opinions?
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Sarassin, this is the Topic, I was referring to. Your contribution would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
LoJ:
Sarassin, this is the Topic, I was referring to. Your contribution would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance smiley

Hello LoJ, the caveat here is that you have no underlying medical issues.

I believe that PastorAIO did a good job of explaining the form of the phenomena you described so in substance I would just add that what you have described is not unusual under the conditions of deep transcendental meditation.

In essence you really need to avoid the pitfall of getting attached to meditation experiences for example, when I meditate, I sometimes hear conversations in different languages, and see certain events from around the world and encounter different beings, the danger is that if you get attached to these experiences and keep exploring them and forget about the path to self-realization, then your spiritual progress will come to a shuddering halt, therefore IGNORE.

If you have been meditating for some years, as you have indicated then you are likely to develop some form of supernatural ability such as you have described. Other abilities I suspect you may have developed might include seeing what’s happening in your neighborhood, in another country or even another world. I once found myself becoming a particle of a storm just to gain its awareness.

I believe you are experiencing a rise in the Kundalini energy that sleeps in the root Chakra, through meditation and yogic asanas you may have awakened this energy, causing it to rise rapidly through all the big and small Chakras in your body until it goes through your crown Chakra, to connect with the Divine.

Do you practice Reiki healing?

I would suggest you take up the practice of Pranayama and ensure you are properly grounded before beginning meditative practice.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
LoJ:

You are quite welcome.

In my view the absence of religious practice has helped and deepened your meditative practice but even so there are basic practices you need to follow to strengthen your experience and protect yourself.

Foremost of these is grounding, proper grounding will ensure that you are not susceptible to malign elemental influences. A basic technique of getting grounded is to sit in your meditative pose and visualize the divine light passing through you straight from your crown through your tailbone straight through to the center of the earth and to maintain that visualization for up to an hour. If you do it properly you will find that what feels like 15 minutes will turn out actually to be an hour or two…

In addition, once you have mastered the practice, you will find that you will rarely, if ever succumb to illness, pains e.t.c.

Pranayama, or controlled rythmic breathing will also help you in practice, it will ensure that you don’t end up doing weird things to people just by the power of thought in deep meditation.

You should call on the arch-angels Michael, Raphael, Uriel and Gabriel to sanctify your space. They are divine messengers and contrary to Christian thought, they will respond to anyone who calls on them irrespective of religion…or lack thereof.

You should continue to give healing, as you can purely through the power of your thought. (Star of Bethlehem)

You can harness sexual energy to deepen your experience, but that’s an entirely different matter.

Look for trees and meditate under them…..they will yield you their secrets.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by PastorAIO: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
LoJ:

What happened is that, at around 18 I began to sense a deep flow of light and love from time to time around me. That energy use to awake within me from time to time, and give a great sense of being loved unconditionnaly. So I set out to identify who was the being responsible for this emanation of light and love, and decided to pray, fast in order to find out. I became a core pentecostal then.

few years later, I realized that I was en

The bolded part sounds like the Heart Chakra. I've also had a similar experience and what struck me was that it was a feeling that I was being loved and only out of this feeling that I was the recipient of so much love did I truly start to feel love for all around me, like it overflowed from within me to flow to the others in my surroundings. Then I realised that a lot of what religions lay down as laws that you must do ( Love your neighbour as yourself and such) are things that occur naturally when you grow spiritually and in fact the only way to abide with those laws is to achieve the right spiritual growth. Being Pious (no matter the religion) is just putting the cart before the horse, you'll get nowhere that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Sarassin:
You are quite welcome.
Thank you Sarassin. I was banned by a moderator, for very funny reasons. And I could not express my gratitude to you for this post. Feel free to drop further insights if you feel like.

PastorAIO:

The bolded part sounds like the Heart Chakra. I've also had a similar experience and what struck me was that it was a feeling that I was being loved and only out of this feeling that I was the recipient of so much love did I truly start to feel love for all around me, like it overflowed from within me to flow to the others in my surroundings. Then I realised that a lot of what religions lay down as laws that you must do ( Love your neighbour as yourself and such) are things that occur naturally when you grow spiritually and in fact the only way to abide with those laws is to achieve the right spiritual growth. Being Pious (no matter the religion) is just putting the cart before the horse, you'll get nowhere that way.
This is a perfect description of whatever I went through. I will check this heart chakra out. Thank you once again PastorAIO.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by efficiencie(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
I dont mean to offend you but i'd like to ask do you know who this "elevated spirit being is"? Do you know the source of energy that is manifesting in you? Do you know how compatible this elevated spirit is with Jesus Christ?
Concerning the last question, i know some may label me a bigot, fanatic or a religious stooge but science encourages the consideration of plausible explanations to observed phenomena and with this in mind I say read:

1John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Now if these words are true, then with them you can categorize the spirit(s) that visit you and the source of that energy!

When your manifestations show up, ask it, they hear you, DID JESUS CHRIST COME IN FLESH AND IS HE THE SON OF GOD? If they are silent ask the same question and demand an answer in the name of Jesus Christ! If Jesus is nothing, and a nobody, then the spirits will not be compelled to respond in any manner but if otherwise they'll respond. Judge their response in the light of the verses above...spirits exist in dimensions outside ours so there is often information asymmetry which is often not to our advantage! So beware the spirits you relate with! Test them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
efficiencie:
I dont mean to offend you but i'd like to ask do you know who this "elevated spirit being is"?
Hello Efficiencie,

I am not offended. Indeed everyone is entitled to his opinions, about me, spirituality and anything. With regards to the source of energy, I never knew there are two sources of energy.

Concerning the rest of your post, I can only wish you all the best in your earthly and spiritual journey. May all that is noblest and purest accompany you.

Greetings.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
SidL, this is the topic. Thank you in advance.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by SidL(m): 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
You're most welcome LoJ. Please can you tell me more about this personality, that is can you tell the story of the meeting more clearly, especially the where of it, at least within the boundaries of anonymity.

You know, it is said and I agree, that feelings (not emotions) is the language of the soul. Your highest feeling about something is YOUR truth about it. It is called intuition. From what I've gleaned reading this thread. That individual is ok. Still, I must agree with efficiencie that identity is a requirement, not just a name but the who of the person. Just something to remember in case of your next meeting, which will happen again. smiley

On the other hand I've interacted with many a non-physical being in my day. It's only even recently that I started knowing their names, I really had no need for identity, I must be frank. My FEELINGS on them did not set off any alarm, and my bullshitometer is spot on. Your heart centre is super active, I can tell that your power of discernment is vey heightened, flow with it. I was kinda hoping to keep my presence here on NL very mainstream. You're exposing me. Lol. oh well...

If it's not obvious to you, you are no tiny tot soul-wise, at this point I am in doubt that your soul is even evolutionary in origin, but that's conjecture. There could be myriad reasons for why your heart centre is so charged. One is that a lot of work is now being done on many people at night which pertains to DNA upgrade of the soul carrier. To cut to the chase, it means more of big you is becoming accessible to little you as the body becomes able to accept big you without dropping dead. Contrary to popular belief, its is not universal that all souls actually inhabit bodies directly. Some souls are just too high as to personal, well, "energy levels" to be anywhere near a body such as the ones used on this world. They just lower a tube which surrounds the body and play 'puppet master' from a 'safe distance', for lack of better description. There were initially two strands to the DNA but most have been upgraded to well between 12 to 24 now of so-called... "junk DNA." As more of big you settles in, the heart does that thing, I don't know why. What you're experiencing happened to me in 2010 or so, although I did not get that male-female reaction you're getting. You can know which side is female because she nurtures, the male protects. You're bullshitometer is well greased, to say the least. Some call this phenomenon the downloading of the Monad. A search of the term on the net will turn up a lot of new-agey gobbledygook, so be careful and use discernment.

Ultimately LoJ, the answers you seek are all within you, not without. I will save you the stress of going here and there, have faith in your soul which is one with 'God'. All you will get from without is educated conjecture at best and disinformation at worse. Only your higher essence or what some would call the higher self or over-soul is the most trust worthy source of information that is right for you. I enjoy your degree of insistence not to get influenced by anyone's preferred consensus on any topic that interests you. With your degree of energy heart activity, you ought to be a very clear channel actually.

It's your responsibility to open up the comms and start communicating with your higher self. I recommend trance-voice channeling, its the easiest of them all. By natural law of Love which is Balance, you are required to meet your intent at least half, and just like a mirror, it will meet you at the amplitude where both halves become one, like hemispheres do at Equatorial mirrors. In plain English, as I was told, it is required that each must demonstrate interest in communication, not just express intent, so as to ensure your free will is not violated. It means DO IT, not try it!

It's very simple, get a good quality headset with a noise cancelling mic and long chord preferably and relax in a position in which you do not easily fall asleep--you know how you meditate, same thing. If you're using windows 10, it has an excellent voice recorder, although in my case I have to unplug the the laptop to get rid of the 60hz hum from the power pack which does make play back somewhat inaudible. Label the recordings by month, day and a wee summary and file the mp3 away for listening later, it is essential because you will not remember the dialogue or vaguely do so.

All you got to do is relax into a meditative state and when you feel you're ready, state your business and/or questions. Now Just say what ever hits you for that is a legitimate response. Don't expect literal words, although you wil occasionally hear them. Just keep talking into the mic and keep analytics at bay. Words can be so inadequate sometimes, don't expect words, but accept it if you do. Idea impulse is more suitable for the beginner communicator with spirit. I repeat, just say what comes, what you...FEEL. The talking further induces a slightly deeper sleep state and before you know it, you'll have micro naps but awaken to realise "you've" been talking the whole time. Ask questions to stay awake--its a dialogue. It gets better with practice and you will eventually find your natural rhythm.

People say all sorts of things about what God supposedly said 2000 years ago, before "he" somehow 'misplaced' "her" toungue. God is expected to make this and that happen, "Shim" simply just doesn't speak, imagine that! How can IT be heard when everyone is making such ruckus for goodness sakes!

All the best in this endeavour, but remember it's for you open a path for dialogue, it's your call per free will.

If you'd like to share more on your friend, I'll be happy to read it.

Many thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2016
I'm most grateful SidL.

Greetings and many thanks.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by SidL(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2016
LoJ:

Greetings and many thanks.

Well finally here I am in front of a computer with a REAL keypad. My apologies for such a late reply. I find your experiences very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I will refrain from conjecture as to meaning, plus I believe you are blessed with rather straight forward experiences as one on THE spiritual path.

After all is said and done, I am as pleased as I am surprised that you, and indeed all on this thread, are Nigerians. Sometimes, the status quo of typical Nigerian attitudes to all things "other worldly," for lack of better expression, leaves me exasperated so much so that I find it easier on me to just walk life alone. It's all good. Someday, Africa will see the light and know it for what it is, not what it is told and then expects it to be.

Remain well bro.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 7:52am On May 27, 2016
SidL:
Hello my Brother,

it is my pleasure to read from you. It is truly better to have you around rather than far. I would have loved to contribute more on the topic of energy conservation which seems rather promising. But I don't have the expertise to.

I am pleased to read your posts. Have a nice day.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by malvisguy212: 8:57am On May 27, 2016
LoJ:

Hello my Brother,

it is my pleasure to read from you. It is truly better to have you around rather than far. I would have loved to contribute more on the topic of energy conservation which seems rather promising. But I don't have the expertise to.

when you meditate, on whose authority did you do that ? Do you know the gods you pray to ? Cause when the true God revel himself to you, He don't cause confusion like this (one side love and the other side pain?) Am a christian, NO one in the bible ever encounter such spirit. The first time I encounter a spirit, he welcome me with great love and ask me to come close, but I refuse, that is were his true identity was reveal, a demon.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by Nobody: 9:06am On May 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
Hello Malvisguy212,

Thank you for your message. You are entitled to your opinions about me. Of course every religious man believes he serves the "only true god", and all others are demons.

Again, I thank you for the time taking. I wish you all that is noblest.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by malvisguy212: 9:42am On May 27, 2016
LoJ:

Hello Malvisguy212,

Thank you for your message. You are entitled to your opinions about me. Of course every religious man believes he serves the "only true god", and all others are demons.

Again, I thank you for the time taking. I wish you all that is noblest.
God is bigger than religion. Thank you.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by SidL(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2016
LoJ:

Hello my Brother,

No worries on that one LoJ. You have spoken your truth on the matter and I can only ask that you live and be by it. Doing otherwise costs a lot in personal energy and originality, both of which are ultimately unsustainable.

Thanks for reading though. Have a nice day as well.

P.S: I have finally discovered how the NL email system works. Will get to that as soon as Nepa allows. Cheers.
Re: Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. by ScienceWatch: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hi LoJ, I hope my comment will be seen in a positive light by you.

I saw Sarassins response to you inquiry about The Holy Prophet TB Joshua. But I marveled at how you were able to see beyond what highly learned people cant see about the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.

Sarassin's reply to you was :
With regards TB Joshua, I would just say that I am not a fan, his roots appear to be grounded elsewhere.

LoJ, If you are prepared to ignore what the highly learned have to say about the holy Prophet TB Joshua and go to the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, you will come back and teach them the deepest truths they only fleeting know.

Too much debating paralyze action. That is why the ones with the most theoretical knowledge can not enter into the spirit world of Light to solve real life problems. Meaning they can not do what the Holy Profit TB Joshua does freely for the benefit of the world.

LoJ, Go now ! You will be highly protected from the hidden dangers of certain mediations. I am waiting for your incredible story when you get back. The spirit world of Light is crippled by theoretical arguments.

Jesus commanded action for the realistic benefit of mankind. He commanded All Pastors/disciples to 'Go and heal, Go and deliver, Go and bless etc. Action ! Action !

For hundreds of years rot set in, now action is substituted with glorified motivational speeches.
The FAKE pastors must leave their sinful pulpits by the thousands.

(1) (Reply)

6 Gorgeous Muslim Bridesmaid Dresses That Are Beyond Beautiful / Some Christian Names Going Extinct,why? / The Unseen Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.