Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

This Week Inspiration Quotes By Renown Spiritual Men Of God And Leaders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Week Inspiration Quotes By Renown Spiritual Men Of God And Leaders (597 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Spiritual Men, Seekers And Others, I Need Your Opinion On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Week Inspiration Quotes By Renown Spiritual Men Of God And Leaders by ekoperoperty: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
David Ibiyeomie

Don’t mind where you are today, just remain faithful.
I don’t care who is mocking you today, just continue to act on God’s instruction, they will come back to admire you in Jesus name.
John Hagee

There is great power in the spoken word. Know that when you pray aloud in faith believing, whatsoever you ask will be yours according to the will of God. When you start praying like this, the devil will leave you alone and find someone else to pick on. Remember David and Goliath? The small, untrained shepherd boy defeated the giant. He walked right up to his greatest problem and said, “I come to you in the name of the Lord.” When you confront your problems in this fashion, you are guaranteed the victory!
Joseph Prince

Rest in Christ’s finished work for you—you’ll learn the unforced rhythms of grace and how to live freely and lightly (Matt 11:28–30 MSG).

The presence of your problem doesn’t mean the absence of God.
You might not see the solution or feel His presence in your life, but God is working things out for your good right now (see Rom 8:28)!
Joel Osteen

When you understand your future has been established, you won’t go through life upset because of a disappointment or frustrated because a dream hasn’t come to pass. You’ll stay in peace knowing that in the end, it’s all going to work to your advantage.

Hebrews 11:1 says, “Faith is the substance of things hoped for…” You can’t have faith if you don’t first have hope. You have to believe that what God has put in your heart will come to pass, that you will accomplish your dreams.
Joyce Meyer

What an honor to be able to say, “No matter what kind of problem I have in my life, I get to trust God. God loves me. I don’t have to live in fear. God is on my side and I get to give God my problems, cast my care, go on and enjoy my life while God works on my situation.”

I did not get a good start in life, but I tell you what, I am determined that I’m going to have a good finish. And you can do the very same thing.
Islamic Quotes; Salat-l-Istikhara

Anytime a Muslim is making a decision, he or she should seek Allah’s guidance and wisdom. Allah alone knows what is best for us, and there may be good in what we perceive as bad, and bad in what we perceive as good.
Apostle Johnson Suleman

Those that mocked you will celebrate you!

With my knees on the ground, you will never kneel to beg any mortal man for anything..

As I kneel to pray for you, whatever has stood against you, I cripple them
source;www.epistleonline.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Of “by Fire By Fire Ministries” Drops Warning Message To Buhari / Get A Copy Of Free Rhapsody Of Realities Here / Grace Guarantees Eternal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.