Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,297 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money (8542 Views)

Today's Wednesday Game Bets On Punters Zone / To All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions 1960bet / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd.bet Predictions Just Got Better Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money by rotimialabi(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2016
LOL.

Bookmakers are probably going to have me killed by the end of this year. Because I’m taking every secret they use to make money from people and I’m laying them open for you so you can turn them around and actually use the secrets on them (hehehe, nonsense mumu bookmakers)

Now stay with me here…

…Imagine a case where you go to check out odds. And then, right before your eyes, you find out that the team you expected to win a match has been given an odd bigger than the team you are almost very sure would lose.

You are thrown off balance and you do a double take

Then you look at it like; wait – is that a mistake? Why would the strongest team be given a bigger odd?

And then you wonder why these bookmakers would be willing to give a big odd to a team that would almost definitely win. You start wondering if your analysis was wrong and maybe these guys know something you don’t know about the club you thought would win.

So the doubts begin to creep in.

Here is the bombshell, amigo. Bookmakers do not know outcomes – It is a trick.

Now stay really close to me right here.

These bet websites know you know that that team is strong. They know that almost everybody would want to place a bet on the team that is most likely to win. So they put a big odd on that team most likely to win to grow doubts in your mind that the team has a secret “problem” and might not be as strong as you thought. And out of fear you double chance or ignore the match.

It is a pure basic elementary reverse psychology trick.

In fact these bookmakers have a fancy name for it. They call it “Favorite Long Shot Bias” – FLSB. It is designed to throw you off balance.

They know that people associate big odds to teams most likely to lose. They know that you would likely go for the team that is most likely to win and they don’t want that because it will lose them money so what they do is to go all dirty on you – by playing the FLSB trick on you (those guys are smart devils).

So you play the one with the small odd.

And bingo; you lose money.

The thing is that you fall into these tricks almost all the time. And 90 percent of the time you fall into the trick without knowing. Heck, my guess is that if you place a bet within the next 72 hours you are possibly going to fall for this trick again.

What if I show you how to take advantage of the bookmaker’s own trick. Not just that, I would show you a particular secret test you can use to find out when any bookmaker in any part of the world is trying to play the Favorite Long shot bias trick on you.

And here is the good part, odds with this particular trick are usually one of the main reason why your accumulated games cut. So when you learn this test I am about to show you it will increase your chances of sucking these bookmakers dry and it will start making you money from tomorrow.

To discover this little super effective test, get my ebook: “How To Make One Million From Online Football Betting” and go straight to pages 23 – 25.

To buy the ebook today send an email to wikendbet@gmail.com

Go to my profile by clicking my moniker to read more tips.
Re: Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money by barofterror(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2016
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money by checkolatunji: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
rotimialabi:
LOL.

Bookmakers are probably going to have me killed by the end of this year. Because I’m taking every secret they use to make money from people and I’m laying them open for you so you can turn them around and actually use the secrets on them (hehehe, nonsense mumu bookmakers)

Now stay with me here…

…Imagine a case where you go to check out odds. And then, right before your eyes, you find out that the team you expected to win a match has been given an odd bigger than the team you are almost very sure would lose.

You are thrown off balance and you do a double take

Then you look at it like; wait – is that a mistake? Why would the strongest team be given a bigger odd?

And then you wonder why these bookmakers would be willing to give a big odd to a team that would almost definitely win. You start wondering if your analysis was wrong and maybe these guys know something you don’t know about the club you thought would win.

So the doubts begin to creep in.

Here is the bombshell, amigo. Bookmakers do not know outcomes – It is a trick.

Now stay really close to me right here.

These bet websites know you know that that team is strong. They know that almost everybody would want to place a bet on the team that is most likely to win. So they put a big odd on that team most likely to win to grow doubts in your mind that the team has a secret “problem” and might not be as strong as you thought. And out of fear you double chance or ignore the match.

It is a pure basic elementary reverse psychology trick.

In fact these bookmakers have a fancy name for it. They call it “Favorite Long Shot Bias” – FLSB. It is designed to throw you off balance.

They know that people associate big odds to teams most likely to lose. They know that you would likely go for the team that is most likely to win and they don’t want that because it will lose them money so what they do is to go all dirty on you – by playing the FLSB trick on you (those guys are smart devils).

So you play the one with the small odd.

And bingo; you lose money.

The thing is that you fall into these tricks almost all the time. And 90 percent of the time you fall into the trick without knowing. Heck, my guess is that if you place a bet within the next 72 hours you are possibly going to fall for this trick again.

What if I show you how to take advantage of the bookmaker’s own trick. Not just that, I would show you a particular secret test you can use to find out when any bookmaker in any part of the world is trying to play the Favorite Long shot bias trick on you.

And here is the good part, odds with this particular trick are usually one of the main reason why your accumulated games cut. So when you learn this test I am about to show you it will increase your chances of sucking these bookmakers dry and it will start making you money from tomorrow.

To discover this little super effective test, get my ebook: “How To Make One Million From Online Football Betting” and go straight to pages 23 – 25.

To buy the ebook today send an email to wikendbet@gmail.com

Go to my profile by clicking my moniker to read more tips.

If your book is real as you claim, you would have made millions and their wouldn't be any reason to sell it out but give out for free.

Guy use your brain and start looking for job.

EWU

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money by rotimialabi(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
barofterror:
rubbish

Sure Football Games Predictions For Friday 25th March 2016

Game 1:
Swaziland vs Zimbabwe - x2 (1.5)

Nigeria vs Egypt - First half draw (1.85)

Mauritania vs Gambia - 1x (1.3)

Luxembourg vs Bosnia - 2 (1.4)

Total odds = 5 Odds

Game 2:
Swaziland vs Zimbabwe - over 1.5 (1.55)

Nigeria vs Egypt - x2 (1.85)

Rochdale vs Southend - Home no clean sheet. (1.45)

Shrewsbury vs Portvale - BTS (1.75)

Portsmoth vs Notts county - (0:2) away (1.55)

Total odds = 10 odds

Game 3

Sheffield vs Oene - BTS (1.9)

Hartlepool vs Afc wimbleden - Home win, draw no bet (2.60)

Northampton vs Newport - 1 (1.65)

Slovakia vs Lativia - Over 1.5 (1.35)

Morecambe vs Plymouth - BTS (1.80)

Total odds = 20 odds

Thank me later.

Visit www.wikendbet.com
Re: Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money by rotimialabi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
checkolatunji:

If your book is real as you claim, you would have made millions and their wouldn't be any reason to sell it out but give out for free.

Guy use your brain and start looking for job.

EWU

Sure Football Games Predictions For Friday 25th March 2016

Game 1:
Swaziland vs Zimbabwe - x2 (1.5)

Nigeria vs Egypt - First half draw (1.85)

Mauritania vs Gambia - 1x (1.3)

Luxembourg vs Bosnia - 2 (1.4)

Total odds = 5 Odds

Game 2:
Swaziland vs Zimbabwe - over 1.5 (1.55)

Nigeria vs Egypt - x2 (1.85)

Rochdale vs Southend - Home no clean sheet. (1.45)

Shrewsbury vs Portvale - BTS (1.75)

Portsmoth vs Notts county - (0:2) away (1.55)

Total odds = 10 odds

Game 3

Sheffield vs Oene - BTS (1.9)

Hartlepool vs Afc wimbleden - Home win, draw no bet (2.60)

Northampton vs Newport - 1 (1.65)

Slovakia vs Lativia - Over 1.5 (1.35)

Morecambe vs Plymouth - BTS (1.80)

Total odds = 20 odds

Thank me later.

Visit www.wikendbet.com

(1) (Reply)

CAN 2013 Live Draw / Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) / Week9 2018/2019 English Season Football Pools Coupon Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.