Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) (8551 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Victor Osimhe Wears His New Mask For The First Time. / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by higherpower: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
After a moment of individual brilliance by Ahmed Musa, he paid respect to PMB by wearing his favorite cap.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
MUSA MUSY!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by higherpower: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jochabed:
MUSA MUSY!!!
I don't know what Musy means but I guess it's a nice thought. So I gave u a like

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by wildcatter23(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Op, Must we sensationalize everything?

That doesn't mean a thing.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Out of all the biafra in the National team, one aclaimed zoo scored two goals and Biafra (Iheanacho) was misbehaving. Later they will say Nigeria is not useful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Kezifils(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
The Nigerian GOAT

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
what's the meaning of dis it means Nigeria would loose d next match

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by TissuePaper: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yeah...they have made us proud today..but we all know the nickname of the super eagles is disappointment ...i tell you ...do not entirely put your hopes on the super ragles to defeat Argentina

But then again we won today and we deserve some accolades..#Go_Eagles smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by dadavivo: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
mad OP, So na only the dullard of Africa dey wear that cap abi?

and this nonsense was even pushed to FP is even crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by rayobaba(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Musa d super eagle

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by 3Geez(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Transmission

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecidedPMB is a man I use to admire greatly. The remarkable legacy of the PTF made me support him. Sadly, he has failed me and many who had deep admiration for him. From his defense of the military killing defenseless Shiites in Kaduna to IPOB in the East to the lukewarm attitude to killings in Benue & the defense of the murderous Fulani marauders killing with impunity. His bigotry is second to none. His war on corruption is an abysmal failure. He had the golden chance to be the real father figure of the nation the Lee kwan Yu of Nigeria.
I look forward to the day when the likes of men like Balarabe Musa be in power but sadly the murky waters of Nigerian politics would make it impossible for such men to navigate through.
Nigeria is doomed beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by StarUp: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
I just hope what is controlling PMB's head will not start controlling Musa's head after paying tribute with the cap-wearing gesture...some jokes can be very expensive a times o

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by ItzEminence(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
okay
Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Maradonna: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
BMC at work again !!!

So, the cap didnt exist before Buhari abi? Must you pipo pour san-san for our garri ni?

Awon Weray!!!

Meanwhile, vote Musa for President !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nigeria 2 Argentina 1 up super eagles

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Chieftaincy01: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Could be just a harmless gesture

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by DonCortino: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin

this BMC crew eh! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
So Musa cannot wear Hausa cap in peace again? Must you score political point with Musa's exploit?
Anyways, with this, Buhari might organise dinner to welcome Musa and his team and probably dole out 20k each for them. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Hennepin: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
FAKE NEWS.
Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
To all of you Unpatriotic fellows shouting "Nigeria will not get a single point from group D".......Ahmad Musa says....

1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by mykh01(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
You're not one of the jobless Nigerian, I won't blame you if you don't see PMB from the perspective ordinary Nigerian will see him.
Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by iWasNotHere(m): 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Which Yeye Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jochabed:
MUSA MUSY!!!

higherpower:
I don't know what Musy means but I guess it's a nice thought. So I gave u a like
Where is the "like" you gave?
Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by MrPolitics: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
LOL tribute to which Buhari.
Is that Buhari cap or Fulani cap?
Yeye BMC

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
It obvious he won't score with that head again

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
up musa !,up eagles. thanks for shaming the naysayers

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Pays Tribute To PMB, Wears His Favorite Cap (Photos) by pezeji(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na buhari give am d pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Tricks Bookmakers Play On Punters That You Can Use To Make Money / CAN 2013 Live Draw / Get Your Week (16) 3 Correct Draws With %100 Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.