Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) (5738 Views)

Clean Tokunbor 2008 Toyota Camry (voltron) Hybrid 2.4m (yaba Lagos) / »»» Registered Rover 75 2000 Model @ N550k Non Negotiable ««« / Super Clean Tokunbor Lexus RX300 2003 Direct...way Too Sharp See Pix & Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Waiting
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Readonee35L:

That Car is European specification,
UK iS not the only country in europe, There are countries in europe which drive Lhd European specs.

As for it being converted , I'll leave dt to you too think it out
Oga b4 you jump in my throat you should have taken another look at the car number plate, I have done check on it as shown on the number plate it was first registered as brand new 2000 in teh Uk meaning the car is a RHD car.So it was converted and teh OP might and might not know this depending if he is the original owner.

1 Like

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by Readonee35L(m): 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga b4 you jump in my throat you should have taken another look at the car number plate, I have done check on it as shown on the number plate it was first registered as brand new 2000 in teh Uk meaning the car is a RHD car.So it was converted and teh OP might and might not know this depending if he is the original owner.
Your body they scratch you.
Did you see any part in my post stating that this particular is Rhd or Lhd.
?
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 1:47am On Jul 04, 2016
hmmmm Car still available ooooo,
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by LordofNaija: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2016
is car still available, 500k
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
its still availble, 580k
LordofNaija:
is car still available, 500k
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by LordofNaija: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
chiefkpokp:
its still availble, 580k
phone number for negotiations and inspection
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by LordofNaija: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
chiefkpokp:
its still availble, 580k
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2016
LordofNaija:

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Readonee35L:

?
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
Readonee35L:

?
Body dey catch U well well, U see the seller say E respond to me? abi you wan drink panadol 4 His own head ache
D guy kno say nah the full matter B dat you just dey site body

1 Like

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
erico2k2:

Body dey catch U well well, U see the seller say E respond to me? abi you wan drink panadol 4 His own head ache
D guy kno say nah the full matter B dat you just dey site body

GUy na u sabi, I bought a car from spain, and i was told LHD, and i sent someone for inspection which was successful and the car was shipped to me, and i went to Lagos, cleared it, and drove it LHD to Benin city, What do you mean by the guy know say na d full matter? GUy u better roll, this is my post and not urs.... if u non wan buy motor, give me chance abeg. Thanks
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
chiefkpokp:

GUy na u sabi, I bought a car from spain, and i was told LHD, and i sent someone for inspection which was successful and the car was shipped to me, and i went to Lagos, cleared it, and drove it LHD to Benin city, What do you mean by the guy know say na d full matter? GUy u better roll, this is my post and not urs.... if u non wan buy motor, give me chance abeg. Thanks
If you wise you go realize say I live in the UK and I have done so for 15 years, so no magomago for conversion you wan show me, your number plate say GB, But if its true you got the car from spain then the guy who sole it to you already did the conversion B4 shipping it that car is not registered in spain but the UK, you see the number plate you can check for its history even tax and MOT free of charge
https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/
U go realize say nah one chance U enter from the guy in spain
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
Go kill urself, Na today i start to they buy cars when registered in Uk, or whatever. if u live in the UK, how e take affect my family?, Who ur livin in Uk ep? Guy u r on ur own. if some buyers so far that have come with Both Mechanic/ and electrician with Diagnosis computer is unable to detect the RHD thing, then who r thou to Preach to me?

erico2k2:

If you wise you go realize say I live in teh UK and I have done so for 15 years, so no magomago for conversion you wan show me, your number plate say GB, But if its true you got the car from spain then the guy who sole it to you already did the conversion B4 shipping it that car is not registered in spain but the UK, you see the number plate you can check for its history even tax and MOT free of charge
https://www.vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/
U go realize say nah one chance U enter from the guy in spain
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
chiefkpokp:
Go kill urself, Na today i start to they buy cars when registered in Uk, or whatever. if u live in the UK, how e take affect my family?, Who ur livin in Uk ep? Guy u r on ur own. if some buyers so far that have come with Both Mechanic/ and electrician with Diagnosis computer is unable to detect the RHD thing, then who r thou to Preach to me?

U be small boy ,U nor reach people like you nah we dey tie for efurun roundabout dey flug,
See the mumu car wey U dey convert dey look 4 mugu to sell, no worry chey U don reduce the price go 600K, very soon dem go price am 200K, I dey here dey look U.thief
No be the car you try to sell here 2013 wey dem catch U https://www.nairaland.com/1531156/2000-model-rover-75-club
I go fall your hand here
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 5:54am On Jul 08, 2016
erico2k2:

U be small boy ,U nor reach people like you nah we dey tie for efurun roundabout dey flug,
See the mumu car wey U dey convert dey look 4 mugu to sell, no worry chey U don reduce the price go 600K, very soon dem go price am 200K, I dey here dey look U.thief
No be the car you try to sell here 2013 wey dem catch U https://www.nairaland.com/1531156/2000-model-rover-75-club
I go fall your hand here

Oboy u go old die. dey dere dey kill ur self, if na d uk wen u dey claim say u dey naim dey catch u for body, who catch me? I non get ur time at all, Like i said, Bleep u.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2016
chiefkpokp:

Oboy u go old die. dey dere dey kill ur self, if na d uk wen u dey claim say u dey naim dey catch u for body, who catch me? I non get ur time at all, Like i said, Bleep u.
See the dead car wey u dey try use scam people since 2013. If it's not converted how come no one has bought it since 2013?does it take 3 years plus to sell one car?I heard you wanted to sell it for a million plus b4 ahaha Ole
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
how e take concern ur fara lap?
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by tosinjay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
erico2k2:

See the dead car wey u dey try use scam people since 2013. If it's not converted how come no one has bought it since 2013?does it take 3 years plus to sell one car?I heard you wanted to sell it for a million plus b4 ahaha Ole
Bros, I've been following this thread for some time and your conversations, are you saying the op is selling a stolen car? Abeg wetin bring all these talks na? It's really annoying me because i do understand that this op since I've been following him maintains maturity and politeness when replying to provoking comments. This is unfair, let him be, if you dey uk mean say people no go live again? Haba. If you say na stolen car nw with proof dat one na another story but no, you just tanda for here say na RHD.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
tosinjay:

Bros, I've been following this thread for some time and your conversations, are you saying the op is selling a stolen car? Abeg wetin bring all these talks na? It's really annoying me because i do understand that this op since I've been following him maintains maturity and politeness when replying to provoking comments. This is unfair, let him be, if you dey uk mean say people no go live again? Haba. If you say na stolen car nw with proof dat one na another story but no, you just tanda for here say na RHD.
guy plc check all of my post since you say you dey follow,point me to were I said it was stollen.
I said the car is a RHD either converted by the OP or the person who sold it to him.I even use the car registration number dig out the car history . Check again you will see it there.car was first registered in the UK as new not Spain. And that number plate is GB ie Greate Britain .
Main while this OP has been trying to sell this car since 2013 . Nah 3 years E dey take to sell car ? Obviously people viewed the car and ran away . If you think I am lying ask him to post the VIN .
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
chiefkpokp:
how e take concern ur fara lap?

same to you.chey 3 years now you dey struggle to sell this craaaap
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by tosinjay(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
erico2k2:

guy plc check all of my post since you say you dey follow,point me to were I said it was stollen.
I said the car is a RHD either converted by the OP or the person who sold it to him.I even use the car registration number dig out the car history . Check again you will see it there.car was first registered in the UK as new not Spain. And that number plate is GB ie Greate Britain .
Main while this OP has been trying to sell this car since 2013 . Nah 3 years E dey take to sell car ? Obviously people viewed the car and ran away . If you think I am lying ask him to post the VIN .
Exactly, you too check my comment well, i never said you said it's stolen, i was only asking you if that's your say because that's the only thing you could have on him. I know and i said that your claim has been it's RHD. Even if it's since 2013, it's no one's business na, you can just let him be because you're obviously spoiling the guy's biz on this car right now.

The issue could have been, you noticed it's RHD and not your choice so you move on and leave others to make their choice. As he stated he got it with LHD. I've been personally following threads with cars lately, seeing this car i like the look as it's fanciful but i need something different for flexible movement around lagos to do my business runnings, if not person like me think the car is cute but looking too luxurious for liking if not it's cute so please leave others to make their choice. Thanks
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2016
tosinjay:

Exactly, you too check my comment well, i never said you said it's stolen, i was only asking you if that's your say because that's the only thing you could have on him. I know and i said that your claim has been it's RHD. Even if it's since 2013, it's no one's business na, you can just let him be because you're obviously spoiling the guy's biz on this car right now.

The issue could have been, you noticed it's RHD and not your choice so you move on and leave others to make their choice. As he stated he got it with LHD. I've been personally following threads with cars lately, seeing this car i like the look as it's fanciful but i need something different for flexible movement around lagos to do my business runnings, if not person like me think the car is cute but looking too luxurious for liking if not it's cute so please leave others to make their choice. Thanks
Well I take it you are just new to the Auto section, there was an Individual now banned from nairaland called Inspired Autos, this was how he started, he scammed people on here Millions What is it you do not get, I have done Vehicle history check on teh car and it is confirmed a 2000 Model of that car first registered in the Uk and its Last MOT and when it left the UK and also it was a RHD, do you now understand when I said this is SCAM dont you get it?? there is No plays for scammers on Nairaland,its 2 important for scammers to take the meeky out of.I have converted more than 30 vehicles in the past from the Uk not today,since 1999, the rover 75 is one of the easiest to convert and you wont ever know unless you know where to look, ie the VIN, also the freelandar. .If you want proof I will gladly post the vehicle history from VOSA on here, but then he would be banned, so DO YOU WANT PROOF
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 2:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Na wa ooo, How long will u continue to be a kid? i non understand, asin, do you mean to tell me that since 4days now, you have gotting nothing meaningful job to do? even why u are in the uk? So you cannot go run round the street to pick empty sachet water to sell for 50p? for ur information, i have used 6years to sell a car before, so this 3years is not new at all, and its shows you are not a car dealer at all, so u have not seen a car been on sale since 10years ba? No wonder, Uk My feet. U wen non no ur self. dey claim UK. and mind you if i no its was converted, nothing will stop me from stating its was converted, afterall na my car, na my money, na my sweat, na my hussle, i am free to sell it any amount i want, non be ur business at all, Anyway kid keep on keeping on post busy. Thanks for helping me, i have been thinking of updating this post so that its will be staying top, na God go Bless you oooo, Don't stop, Keep going, BOBObist uk kid wen miss road.

erico2k2:

Well I take it you are just new to the Auto section, there was an Individual now banned from nairaland called Inspired Autos, this was how he started, he scammed people on here Millions What is it you do not get, I have done Vehicle history check on teh car and it is confirmed a 2000 Model of that car first registered in the Uk and its Last MOT and when it left the UK and also it was a RHD, do you now understand when I said this is SCAM dont you get it?? there is No plays for scammers on Nairaland,its 2 important for scammers to take the meeky out of.I have converted more than 30 vehicles in the past from the Uk not today,since 1999, the rover 75 is one of the easiest to convert and you wont ever know unless you know where to look, ie the VIN, also the freelandar. .If you want proof I will gladly post the vehicle history from VOSA on here, but then he would be banned, so DO YOU WANT PROOF
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by tosinjay(m): 3:14am On Jul 09, 2016
erico2k2:

Proof of what? Am not saying you're not right that it's RHD or anything, but what's the point. I was asking before that are you saying it's stolen but now the question is, are you saying he's a scammer? Just because the car hasn't been sold for 3yrs you think he's using it to scam people! Your thoughts shouldn't be presented as fact. Let him be.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2016
tosinjay:

Proof of what? Am not saying you're not right that it's RHD or anything, but what's the point. I was asking before that are you saying it's stolen but now the question is, are you saying he's a scammer? Just because the car hasn't been sold for 3yrs you think he's using it to scam people! Your thoughts shouldn't be presented as fact. Let him be.
yes thats waht Im saying its a RHD being presented as a LHD hence he has not sold the car in 3 years cos all who came to view ran off, he reduced the price from 1 million to 600K,mayB in the next couple of months he would reduce it to 300K and add more parts as extra.
And as for letting be NO WAY, thats was how Inspired was let B and we all knew what happened, we have same people in the property section too we let Him B and someone is crying of his 27M lost and left with a sinking house as we speak, so my friend never let scammers B or you will be scammed next
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2016
chiefkpokp:
Na wa ooo, How long will u continue to be a kid? i non understand, asin, do you mean to tell me that since 4days now, you have gotting nothing meaningful job to do? even why u are in the uk? So you cannot go run round the street to pick empty sachet water to sell for 50p? for ur information, i have used 6years to sell a car before, so this 3years is not new at all, and its shows you are not a car dealer at all, so u have not seen a car been on sale since 10years ba? No wonder, Uk My feet. U wen non no ur self. dey claim UK. and mind you if i no its was converted, nothing will stop me from stating its was converted, afterall na my car, na my money, na my sweat, na my hussle, i am free to sell it any amount i want, non be ur business at all, Anyway kid keep on keeping on post busy. Thanks for helping me, i have been thinking of updating this post so that its will be staying top, na God go Bless you oooo, Don't stop, Keep going, BOBObist uk kid wen miss road.

Im not surprised you sold a car for 6 years,seeing what you call CAR on here, those JUNKS, just so you know your Rover failed its last MOT test,silliness would not make you understand I work in an institution where I can check all UK registered vehicle;s history for free.Oh yes, I have nothing better to do that to take down this scamming post.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
stupid u, mot fail ko, institution ni.

erico2k2:

Im not surprised you sold a car for 6 years,seeing what you call CAR on here, those JUNKS, just so you know your Rover failed its last MOT test,silliness would not make you understand I work in an institution where I can check all UK registered vehicle;s history for free.Oh yes, I have nothing better to do that to take down this scamming post.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Car Still available, located in Benin. The roof have been fixed, Just buy, register and drive. 08159870620
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
chiefkpokp:
stupid u, mot fail ko, institution ni.

Scammer
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
car available for inspection, everything in order.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
images....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokunbo Toyota Camry 1998 Xle Leather Seats. 1.150m Negotiable / Clean Mazda 626 1998 Model / COTONOU CARS DELIVERED 2014... Phill-mart Autos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.