Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) (5733 Views)

Clean Tokunbor 2008 Toyota Camry (voltron) Hybrid 2.4m (yaba Lagos) / »»» Registered Rover 75 2000 Model @ N550k Non Negotiable ««« / Super Clean Tokunbor Lexus RX300 2003 Direct...way Too Sharp See Pix & Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
chiefkpokp:
images....
Same Old photos from 3 years ago SCAMMER
People beware ! !

1 Like

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
car still available.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by hUmaneOne: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
tosinjay:

Bros, I've been following this thread for some time and your conversations, are you saying the op is selling a stolen car? Abeg wetin bring all these talks na? It's really annoying me because i do understand that this op since I've been following him maintains maturity and politeness when replying to provoking comments. This is unfair, let him be, if you dey uk mean say people no go live again? Haba. If you say na stolen car nw with proof dat one na another story but no, you just tanda for here say na RHD.

I have been following and I must say this is bad publicly for OP.
Let truth be told, those subtly supporting him are evil to the core.
It has been proven beyond doubt that this car isn't from spain, that the car was most likely converted, and that it's a 3 year old car on naija soil that will not pass as toks by any sane person.

Make una fear God o ,you and readonee

erico2k2 just saved somebody from bad business..

Same way I saw an ad for a car which said ac needs refill.
I later discovered that the car was bought some months ago from auto section and the former owner still said ac needed filling.. Wayo international.

3 Likes

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by tosinjay(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
hUmaneOne:

It has been proven beyond doubt that this car isn't from spain, that the car was most likely converted, and that it's a 3 year old car on naija soil that will not pass as toks by any sane person.

Please do not drag me into all that evil talks. What i hate is when one is wrongly accused. I have that sense of support for anyone i feel is being oppressed and that's how i go because i do not rejoice in evil.

I've seen that according to the op he didn't know it was from UK, RHD and that it is 3yrs in naija and not sold is not a good reason to then label him a scammer.
If the op is actually sincere he didn't know one still cannot fault him as if the car is checked to be presently LHD. It will appear it's been detected and anything can happen but when it's not a fact that he's a scammer then why pronounce him one?
Whether it's toks or not it's about the buying price and the buyer is the one who has that business. Are you people saying the car isn't available for sale for a fact that he's just trying to scam because it's been that long?
Even if he turns out to be a scammer: you still cannot turn on me for defending him nw because all i am saying is that it's not good to say someone is a scammer without proof.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by hUmaneOne: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
tosinjay:

Please do not drag me into all that evil talks. What i hate is when one is wrongly accused. I have that sense of support for anyone i feel is being oppressed and that's how i go because i do not rejoice in evil.

I've seen that according to the op he didn't know it was from UK, RHD and that it is 3yrs in naija and not sold is not a good reason to then label him a scammer.
If the op is actually sincere he didn't know one still cannot fault him as if the car is checked to be presently LHD. It will appear it's been detected and anything can happen but when it's not a fact that he's a scammer then why pronounce him one?
Whether it's toks or not it's about the buying price and the buyer is the one who has that business. Are you people saying the car isn't available for sale for a fact that he's just trying to scam because it's been that long?
Even if he turns out to be a scammer: you still cannot turn on me for defending him nw because all i am saying is that it's not good to say someone is a scammer without proof.

Good ..
Its not about the buying price like you said o
It's about sincerity ..if you buy a Camry 2010 for 750k and the buyer gives you a list of faults then it's okay.

If that seller also sells the car and gives the impression of a distress sale and fails to inform seller of faults,its evil.
OP is headstrong that is why he's most likely a scammer.if he isn't the actual owner of the car then why is he still defending the car instead of owning up to the obvious revealed flaws?
He also had a thread opened in 2013.why not revamp the thread instead of opening a new one and claiming toks in 2016? He had every intent to mislead and that equates to scamming
I'm sorry I dragged you into this anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by tosinjay(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Good ..
It's about sincerity ..if you buy a Camry 2010 for 750k and the buyer gives you a list of faults then it's okay.

If that seller also sells the car and gives the impression of a distress sale and fails to inform seller of faults,its evil.
OP is headstrong that is why he's most likely a scammer.if he isn't the actual owner of the car then why is he still defending the car instead of owning up to the obvious revealed flaws?
He also had a thread opened in 2013.why not revamp the thread instead of opening a new one and claiming toks in 2016? He had every intent to mislead and that equates to scamming
I do not know much about automobiles and as I've seen that if anyone had to purchase it then they will normally go for inspection. Is RHD converted to LHD bad, should that be considered as faulty? If truly sold to him as LHD and you people raise the issue now should he then automatically change the details that it was converted? Is it impossible to have a car unsold for that long?

1 Like

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Oga Bros do not judge, Do you know the meaning of scam? why are you and your squad behaving like kids?, I hope you people know the implication of what u are doing? have u seen the car in person, yes or no?, Now you say this car is not from spain, i included 2pics below,look closely those van and that truck at the background, Did u see any right hand driver there? secondly at the garage in Spain look at the plate number of that truck and also that american vannet bus, Does the plate number look like that of GB? my 3rd question is this, and what if i scan the bill of landing and its shows the car didn't come from UK other than spain? Now my final say is this, wether u and erico are same person o or not, I will not be moved, because this is not my 1st or 5th times i am selling cars here, Now to the reasons why you still see this car till now, this car was first up for sale 2013 december when its newly came, Then i was putting the price as per how i got it, since nobody could buy it for my price then, then i stopped updating the post, becos i was in ghana for 1year, I only come back to Lagos when i want to received my cars/Parts, and after selling them off, I sells off the Van i could sell in Lags and take other to Benin, Am a busy type, 2016, I needed Money, So i decided to place the car up for sale again, Is there anything bad about that?, I deals on ford transits,Bus, there are a lot of nairalanders here that i have helped to procure parts or even Cars. even the erico created almost 5 post all because of this https://www.nairaland.com/142847/bmw-325i-1991-1998-lhd-only, so my friend, you are not a buyer, Do not mislead people.... Even upon all this posts, Someone came to inspect the car yesterday with his mechanic. Negotiation is still going on.

hUmaneOne:

Good ..

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
More photos in Benin Soil, Please refer to my Post about the only this to fix is the roof, The roof have been fixed Yesterday, I have to fix it because Buyers were capitalizing on the roof.

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
tosinjay:

I do not know much about automobiles and as I've seen that if anyone had to purchase it then they will normally go for inspection. Is RHD converted to LHD bad, should that be considered as faulty? If truly sold to him as LHD and you people raise the issue now should he then automatically change the details that it was converted? Is it impossible to have a car unsold for that long?
yes its impossible to sell a car for 3 years especial now he is selling at a loss.you can not sell any car direct Toks for N600K unless you imported it as parts.
Check how much he listed the car in the first place then come back.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
chiefkpokp:
Oga Bros do not judge, Do you know the meaning of scam? why are you and your squad behaving like kids?, I hope you people know the implication of what u are doing? have u seen the car in person, yes or no?, Now you say this car is not from spain, i included 2pics below,look closely those van and that truck at the background, Did u see any right hand driver there? secondly at the garage in Spain look at the plate number of that truck and also that american vannet bus, Does the plate number look like that of GB? my 3rd question is this, and what if i scan the bill of landing and its shows the car didn't come from UK other than spain? Now my final say is this, wether u and erico are same person o or not, I will not be moved, because this is not my 1st or 5th times i am selling cars here, Now to the reasons why you still see this car till now, this car was first up for sale 2013 december when its newly came, Then i was putting the price as per how i got it, since nobody could buy it for my price then, then i stopped updating the post, becos i was in ghana for 1year, I only come back to Lagos when i want to received my cars/Parts, and after selling them off, I sells off the Van i could sell in Lags and take other to Benin, Am a busy type, 2016, I needed Money, So i decided to place the car up for sale again, Is there anything bad about that?, I deals on ford transits,Bus, there are a lot of nairalanders here that i have helped to procure parts or even Cars. even the erico created almost 5 post all because of this https://www.nairaland.com/142847/bmw-325i-1991-1998-lhd-only, so my friend, you are not a buyer, Do not mislead people.... Even upon all this posts, Someone came to inspect the car yesterday with his mechanic. Negotiation is still going on.

Great you managed to dig up my post that BMW was an M plate imported from Germany into the Uk,I shipped that car to Nigeria in 2008 not 5 years ago check the date again,This car was manufactured 1992, if you check the Uk record it says first registered in the Uk 2003,in your case your car was manufactured in 2000, and first registered in the Uk 2000 this means it was registered brand new in the Uk not imported like mine.Car checks also reveals its a RHD, so from Uk to Spain to Nigeria someone converted it frm RHD to LHD,it might not be you but mayB whom ever sold it to you in Spain might have scammed you.But you are here defending what you cannot defend, this is the simple reason the car is on ground for three years now.If what I'm saying is true then you need to ask for your money back from who ever sold it to you in Spain if not you are in on the SCAM as well.I have converted loads of rover75 back in the days, its quite easy.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
tosinjay:

I recon it obvious to you what the issue is right about now.The car is originally a RHD no doubt about that.Now who converted it, OP or the person who sold it to Him,?
The OP need to acknowledge the fact that this car is converted,failing to do so puts him in line as a SCAMMER.This how it all starts.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
hUmaneOne:

erico2k2 just saved somebody from bad business..

Same way I saw an ad for a car which said ac needs refill.
I later discovered that the car was bought some months ago from auto section and the former owner still said ac needed filling.. Wayo international.
Thanks, we will expose any false info where ever and when ever we deem fit.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2016
car still available for sale, best deal, Car to go soon. if you are lucky, its will be urs
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by hUmaneOne: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2016
tosinjay:

My previous ride was a converted RHD, though wasn't that bad, but the AC was horrible due to cut and join.
There's no issue with conversion as far it is not hidden from the buyer, no matter how good the conversion was. Mr seller is already hiding it,

chiefkpokp:
secondly at the garage in Spain look at the plate number of that truck and also that american vannet bus, Does the plate number look like that of GB? my 3rd question is this, and what if i scan the bill of landing and its shows the car didn't come from UK other than spain? Now my final say is this, wether u and erico are same person o or not, I will not be moved, because this is not my 1st or 5th times i am selling cars here
Was it coincidence that one rover 75 had same number plate registered in GB was not yours?

anyways i am sorry for meddling in your affairs..

but i am not sorry for raising this particular issue as scam:except you tell me your car was exported from spain to GB in year 2000 then exported to nigeria in 2013.
A LHD will not be used in Britain in for 13 years with the almost X2 insurance.hence you are a scam.that car is RHD, ask baba Sie na. Let me not invoke his mentions

Peace and happy sales

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Car still available........ Everything in order, too much pumping AC, Roof had been fixed.... hurry now to get this ride... Located in Benin.
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by erico2k2(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
chiefkpokp:
Car still available........ Everything in order, too much pumping AC, Roof had been fixed.... hurry now to get this ride... Located in Benin.
SCAMMER , you will be as old as Moses by the time you manage to sell this car for N17 0 and it won't be on Nairaland .
Cc.Seun
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 3:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by bigtt76(f): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Saw this undecided

chiefkpokp:

Re: Clean Tokunbor Rover 75 For Quick Sale.(Modify) by chiefkpokp(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2016
thank u for seeing it, car still available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2013 Tokunbo Crosstour ( Full Option) / 2002/2005 Toyota Highlander Lmited (red) / 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sports And Mitsubushi Montero/pajero Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.