Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures (49333 Views)

See How Computer Lesson Is Taught In Ghanaian School (pictures) / Situations You Can Relate To In A Nigerian Secondary School (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Sunnycliff(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
I twale for medics! E no easy

4 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by pyxon(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
lol
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Paschalp(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Actually eh... Some of these pictures have been used to refer to the engineers!

But I respect medicine stuts and chemical engineers well!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by iPopAlomo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
Reading in the university be like

I'm that dude sleeping... grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by GboyegaD(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
It is part of the expected sacrifice to become their dream person. Every field has its challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by 4nobody4every1: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
cool
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by eyinjuege: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
I got one for you, and it's so true:

4 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
That feeling we always get after exam

That describes me well well

Once wrote a test....thought I passed.

Then the result came out....na not only fail...but I dey near bottom of class

That day, I come beg one brother come make una pray for me o!...this one don need deliverance. grin grin

Thank God i made it.

6 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by ireneony(f): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Non of these meme is funny undecided
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Sylverbox(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very true. My handwriting is quite nice though.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
macaranta:
Funny,Med school isnt funny,that was how one neighbor like that when she failed MBBS she barbed her hair and started acting like a widow.

Some of us have been known to act like we have been thrice bereaved.....

3 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
I hate when some people complains about dere cos of study, na one person push u dere, or na by force...

I came across one pic described Engineering students sleeping And med student still studying,

Just try to go for architectural, u will never sleep, every day na assignments with great reasoning thinking,

just try to go for Mechanical Engineering, after u saves from technical drawing, you will find in geometry drawing, descriptive, thermodynamics, mechanics of machine, and some Management GNS courses, Night drawing, practical frustration, Lecturer frustration....just few course to mentioned,

During the test in mechanical Engineering u may got 0 1/2, and during exam just try to talk, dat one na minus five, when you don't even sure maybe u can get 10Marks...

No course is to hard or easily study, just base how u handle it...

Na u be first pesin to become medical doctor...

7 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by youngguru23(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ayoolaboboo:
I hate when some people complains about dere cos of study, na one person push u dere, or na by force...

I came across one pic described Engineering students sleeping And med student still studying,

Just try to go for architectural, u will never sleep, every day na assignments with great reasoning thinking,

just try to go for Mechanical Engineering, after u saves from technical drawing, you will find in geometry drawing, descriptive, thermodynamics, mechanics of machine, and some Management GNS courses, Night drawing, practical frustration, Lecturer frustration....just few course to mentioned,

No course is to hard or easily study, just base how u handle it...

Na u be first pesin to become medical doctor...

That Archy ehn...

Na smetin too. Got a friend studying it. Everyday na assignment and drawing. No sleeping sef

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Zellie: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Zellie: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Some of these things are exaggerated though, but still true grin

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
youngguru23:

That Archy ehn...

Na smetin too. Got a friend studying it. Everyday na assignment and drawing. No sleeping sef
You truly right, with expensive materials and instrument... And after that some lecturer will still return the assignments, written boldly on it, RERUN THE ASSIGNMENTS......

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by adexmuhyi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ksslib:

You need to be flogged with a fulani made koboko soaked in hot pepper for trying to disrespect engineers.

Oh oh! My bad. Now I get it. Now I understand what the pic is trying to say.

Engineers are too intelligent and do not need to read 2-4-7, unlike Medical students that need to.
Dont mind dem, the human anatomy hasnt changed since the creation of Adam, but 1999 Engineer wil hav to update hisself of the new inventions of technology or else, he wil be a quack.

3 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Iamlordgee(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Seriously.. People u know dont read all The time.
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Varagous:
funny!
How comes,u living in mah hood wfout paying for royalty....
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by tyav7: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Reminds me of those days in UDU /UDUTH
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by richard870(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
here are some facts about medical students

Fact about medical students
Abeg leave story...come Computing mk u see as crazy calculations dey change human brain matter
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by icequeeTM(f): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na our style be dis. That's why medicine looks so hard. We still dey pass sha grin

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ksslib:

You need to be flogged with a fulani made koboko soaked in hot pepper for trying to disrespect engineers.

Engineers are too intelligent and do not need to read 2-4-7, unlike Medical students that need to.
This isn't a chest beating or an ego massage exercise, if you wanna trump ur trumpet, open a thread and do that. No one would blink, we'd just smile along. It's all for the laughs man.

@op, i remember those days of medical school, especially path and pharm academic year, Jeez. I literally died everytime I heard results were out. My addiction to Nescafe reached an all time high.
But all that is history now.
#lesson : do what you have to do to get what you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by RobinHez(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
OurSchoolNews:
Medical school this days
This babe resemble venus007 small lipsrsealed
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by samchem(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
Ksslib:

don't mind those overhyped mofos...after all the reading they can't even compete with us in terms of evidential acquaintance...how many of dem can treat a common senator...quote me and get ur deserved lash
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by nairapolice: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
Well most docs write well outside d profession buh when it comes to writin prescription, the handwritin jus scatters
Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by SonofHim: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sometimes I still wonder how one was able to survive those days. Path Pharm (400L) was like hell. Well thank God for seeing one through that stage. And trust me the higher you go the hotter it becomes cos residency is kind of worse...

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by ijafiya(m): 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
types of medical students.

2 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by nairapolice: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
adexmuhyi:
Dont mind dem, the human anatomy hasnt changed since the creation of Adam, but 1999 Engineer wil hav to update hisself of the new inventions of technology or else, he wil be a quack.
says who, did adam hav ebola zika hiv or rhabdosarcomma?

6 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by pinkycute(f): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin this got me laughing cheesy

macaranta:
Funny,Med school isnt funny,that was how one neighbor like that when she failed MBBS she barbed her hair and started acting like a widow.

1 Like

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by SonofHim: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
sapiosexual1:

This isn't a chest beating or an ego massage exercise, if you wanna trump ur trumpet, open a thread and do that. No one would blink, we'd just smile along. It's all for the laughs man.

@op, i remember those days of medical school, especially path and pharm academic year, Jeez. I literally died everytime I heard results were out. My addiction to Nescafe reached an all time high.
But all that is history now.
#lesson : do what you have to do to get what you want.

No be lie. A college once said that in Path Pharm clasa you are always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures by ijafiya(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / When You're A Medical Student In Esut. Pix / Uchechi Promise Echefu, The Best Graduating Student Of Nigerian Defense Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.