Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen (825 Views)

My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! / HOW To Conect My Techno W3 To Pc And Browse / Pc Screen Damage....help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Mirror Your Android Mobile Screen To PC Screen by femdevcon(f): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2016

There are many apps that you could easily found in the play store for mirroring screen. Some are rooted apps, some aren’t. But, which is the best app. According to me, the best app to share the screen from your device to your PC screen is MOBIZEN. There are many other apps also like Airdroid, teamviewer, to mirror your android mobile screen to PC screen but I recommend this.
Mobizen provides more features than other competitors for free. You can add upto 6 devices using one ID for free. It has more features than you think. You can even record the screen of device. If you are a YouTuber, then it would help you a lot. You will be able to easily record videos and take screenshots within seconds.
So, visit Play store and download Mobizen to mirror you mobile screen on your PC. If you want some other alternaties, then search for Airdroid and Teamviewer. These are the best replacements. Hope you enjoyed this article.

Source: http://femdevcon..com.ng/2015/08/how-to-mirror-your-android-mobile.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Hp Laptop Keep Showing This ''the User Profile Service Failed The Logon'' I N / Tips To Enhance Eye Sight / Help!!! I'm Going Through A Rough Time Installing Fifa15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.