Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? (24449 Views)

The Salary Of A Social Media Manager. / Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC / NDIC Begins Secret Staff Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by kstadaura: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
i have been called by my dad's friend that i should write job application letter to Nigeria Deposite Insurance Corporation(NDIC).

This is the second time he is trying to get job for me, the last time it was FIRS, but i told him i was running my HND programme now i am in my final semester and he comes with this offer again, and i dont want to abandon school, knowing that they will employ me with OND, unless the salary is oky.

Pls if know i need it plus what do u think i should do in this dilemma.
thanks everybody.
pls lalasticlala help me: push it to front page so as i need the information,especially about their salary.
God bless nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Even if the salary is so fantastic like 1m monthly, finish up your final year!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by emeka51: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
kstadaura:
i have been called by my dad's friend that i should write job application letter to Nigeria Deposite Insurance Corporation(NDIC).

This is the second time he is trying to get job for me, the last time it was FIRS, but i told him i was running my HND programme now i am in my final semester and he comes with this offer again, and i dont want to abandon school, knowing that they will employ me with OND, unless the salary is oky.

thanks everybody.
pls lalasticlala help me: push it to front page so as i need the information,especially about their salary.
God bless nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.

Guy go and finish up your school go for service then your CV will make sense abi you want to remain in grade level 6 in FG Job?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by kstadaura: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Even if the salary is so fantastic like 1m monthly, finish up your final year!

emeka51:

Guy go and finish up your school go for service then your CV will make sense abi you want to remain in grade level 6 in FG Job?

Thank you guys.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by aameyah(f): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2016
I will post something different from the others above me. Bros, submit the application.

Its a Federal Government job and you will definitely be able to round off with your exams (if some bank workers can squeeze out time with their busy schedule, why can't you). You may even be through before you are asked to resume.

Opportunity comes but once and this is the second time you are throwing or attempting to throw away an opportunity.

When I started my Masters, I had an uncle who offered to get me a Fed job and all I needed to do was to apply. I couldn't finish the application because of my coursework but I don't have that particular opportunity anymore as his kids are also done with school and as such he will push them into any opportunity that comes up.

Last application I even did, I edited out my masters qualification, lest a jealous somebody who doesn't have masters qualification yet sit on my application (God forbid). When I get the job, I can update my qualifications with the hr to reflect my masters.

That's what you should do. Even if employed with OND, you can update your educational qualifications to HND once result is out.

Use your tongue to count your teeth. It's not in this era of PhD candidates driving Dangote truck that you are acting like this.

Do you know how many people Re praying to have a helper like your dad's friend?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by kstadaura: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
aameyah:
I will post something different from the others above me. Bros, submit the application.

Its a Federal Government job and you will definitely be able to round off with your exams (if some bank workers can squeeze out time with their busy schedule, why can't you). You may even be through before you are asked to resume.

Opportunity comes but once and this is the second time you are throwing or attempting to throw away an opportunity.

When I started my Masters, I had an uncle who offered to get me a Fed job and all I needed to do was to apply. I couldn't finish the application because of my coursework but I don't have that particular opportunity anymore as his kids are also done with school and as such he will push them into any opportunity that comes up.

Last application I even did, I edited out my masters qualification, lest a jealous somebody who doesn't have it yet sit on it (God forbid). When I get the job, I can update my qualifications with the hr to reflect my masters.

That's what you should do. Even if employed with OND, you can update your educational qualifications to HND once result is out.

Use your tongue to count your teeth. It's not in this era of PhD candidates driving Dangote truck that you are acting like this.

Do you know how many people Re praying to have a helper like your dad's friend?

Your comment is really informative, thank you sis.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by Varagous(f): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
200k plus
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by Duru009(m): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
Since your father has the connection.
take the opportunity which you have now concerning the job.
you may never get this chance again.

Time waits for nobody. your time its NOW.!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by oribi(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
op i carry God name beg u collect the job now now,no ask no question biko...i made d same error ur about to make as we speak qualifications i gather no bad but all my window of opportunities have been thrown out the window cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by kstadaura: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Varagous:
200k plus

Are u serious, you know someone that works there?
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by abbakacici: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2016
Fresh graduate ( manager assistant) earn around 4 to 5 million annual including allowwnces. But from your post it look like you have an ond (diploma) therefore your will around 2 million plus however you find difficult late to convert to graduate cadet

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by praxs(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Abeg bros. Hala at me, ur fellow nairalander incase ur dad's frnd fit assist anoda person...i fit send u my cvif u want...
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by Varagous(f): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
kstadaura:

yes... a sibling of mine
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by ogiby86: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
kstadaura:

thanks everybody.
God bless nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.

I Think its 100k plus not very sure but Buzz me and holla at me on ma BBM let's talk 73E8F68A
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:26am On Mar 27, 2016
I will call you a Chicken if you don't follow up and acquire the Job...u r following mumooo advise....even as a Banker u must not take study leave to further studies na govt work black belle people go tell u se make u leave finish school. By d time u finish school that's wen your eye will open come red like fowl nyyassh

3 Likes

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by EZENDDIGBO(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
kstadaura:

I will curse you and your generation if you don't grab this opportunity now. I go even swear for you if you fumble and lose this great chance. But halla me if there is any chance bro. I go dey pray for u now so that e go click. That s all I can say.
God really love you.
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by ogiby86: 11:36am On May 09, 2017
kstadaura:

thanks everybody.
God bless nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.
can
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 09, 2017
Guy I beg you in the name of almighty God.pls collect the job,you can still squeze out time for school. Pls collect the job first I tell you.iam advising you as a brother and from my heart. If what you are saying is true.
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by danqujigy(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by NekkyCee(f): 8:29pm On May 24, 2020
Hey! You're here as well. Hope you are good.
danqujigy:
Hello, anybody here?
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by danqujigy(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by NekkyCee(f): 8:50pm On May 24, 2020
I must say. it's not easy. I also submitted my CV last year October , but nothing has come up. May God help us.
danqujigy:
Yep, thank you. Just want to enquire on NDIC. I submitted my CV there since February and i have been expecting an acknowledgement text and up till now nothing nothing

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by danqujigy(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by PastorFire: 10:50pm On May 24, 2020
Eniolafagbemi:
Guy I beg you in the name of almighty God.pls collect the job,you can still squeze out time for school. Pls collect the job first I tell you.iam advising you as a brother and from my heart. If what you are saying is true.
You took this advice very personal sha. Abi u dey nex on the throne?.
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by micflo28(m): 12:54am On May 25, 2020
I abandoned my msc to go for an FG job. Guy pick the job. Can you connect me, I am not enjoying my present job. 0.8.0.6.4.8.2.4.0.3.1. Please hook me up with an opportunity there too
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by Hierax: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2021
kstadaura...........please ive also been looking for job at ndic.....please help me ..........im ebuka.......pls contact me on 08102764258
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by Hierax: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2021
ogiby86:
can

kstadaura...........please ive also been looking for job at ndic.....please help me ..........im ebuka.......pls contact me on 08102764258
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by Hierax: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2021
kstadaura:

thanks everybody.
God bless nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by VTJN(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
micflo28:
I abandoned my msc to go for an FG job. Guy pick the job. Can you connect me, I am not enjoying my present job. 0.8.0.6.4.8.2.4.0.3.1. Please hook me up with an opportunity there too
You even get one sef bro... we wey no get anything nko? Like nothing

Maybe you should help me out with the one you ain't enjoying please
Re: Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? by VTJN(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
NekkyCee:
I must say. it's not easy. I also submitted my CV last year October , but nothing has come up. May God help us.
Where una dey submit the CV put abeg

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Sends An Email To Resign From PricewaterhouseCoopers In The US / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released / Stanbic IBTC Just Called For Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.