Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry (2054 Views)

Vacancies For Fire Watch Personnels In Portharcourt. / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Urgent Vacancy For Computer Teachers/it Personnels In A School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by otoyin(m): 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
Please can anyone give range(s) of salary to be expected by an IT Personnel (graduate with 2-3 years experience and microsoft certification) in an Insurance coy or Insurance broker coy.
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by Nezan(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2009
@OP: Why can't you wait untill they employ you before asking them?
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by rasputinn(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
Personnels shocked shocked
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by ttos1: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2009
why did you want to know?have you been promise an employment there?if so wait for be patient with them.okay!
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by joyli: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2009
it all depend, if they take as fresher is around 90,00
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by lastpage: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2009
Crusader pays between #70,000 to #90,000 (total package).
Take home monthly, after deduction of Upfront, Dressing, e.t.c is about #35K to 49K monthly!

You wouldn't attempt to live on that in a place like Lagos, would you? cry cry cry cry
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by ogahimself(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2009
Nezan:

@OP: Why can't you wait untill they employ you before asking them?

t-tos:

why did you want to know?have you been promise an employment there?if so wait for be patient with them.okay!

wats with u guys??, its not compulsory to comment on posts, if you don't have the answer to d question then move on instead of askin questions
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by kok(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2009
na wa for the response here so far o, the response dey bounce my screen sef.
t-tos:

joyli:

it all depend, i[b]f they take as fresher is [/b]around 90,00
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by Nezan(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2009
ogahimself:

wats with u guys??, its not compulsory to comment on posts, if you don't have the answer to d question then move on instead of askin questions
Upon all de grammer wey u talk, wetin you come contribute?_remove the clog from your eye first
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by ogahimself(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2009
Nezan:

Upon all de grammer wey u talk, wetin you come contribute?_remove the clog from your eye first
na say it dey vex me so i gat to talk my mind and u sef no reply except u dey contribute to d matter grin
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by lastpage: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2009
Oga Nweke C P,

Na wa o! Na so job hard reach? U did not even specify the type of "marketting" this people would be doing? Abi na Drug dem go dey sell inside Molue? cool cool

I wan believe say u sef don see a copy of an advert before, maybe inside some Newspapers and you see the way wey dem take lay-out all the details? wink

Abeg, no dey harass unemployed people like us, abeg, biiko! grin
Since there is no qualification and experience, Baba Sikira my neighbor wey dey sell "Namma", is so troubled to apply but he can not do a C.V! grin
Do you mind a verbal C.V?

And which part of the offer is VERY ATTRACTIVE SEF? Jist us small now, abi? grin
I hear say scammers don dey "arrange parson" through dem C.V.! chei-chei-chei!!! Yahoo address! shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage
Re: Salary Of It Personnels In The Insurance Industry by CGKing(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
undecided Questions get as e be. First of all, i heard insurnance companies dont pay well. Pls correct me if im wrong.
Secondly, Nigerian employers dont pay IT pros well. Put the two together and u find the answer or something close ot it.

Know how IT pros survive in naija? RUNSSS

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Interview: Drilling And Pet Eng / Job Vacancies Currently Available In Uch / Suspected Scam Job Letter Offer From Spring Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.