Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) (47261 Views)

Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
THE GUY NAH YORUBA BOY O

U can only find sensible people among the south westerners,,
SEUN nah number one, follow by this guy

Proudly Yoruba guy wink

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by emerged01(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Beware of money alcohol and women..........epic
Those things can ruin a man.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
SerialGist:

Why hating? Seems you graduated with 3rd class or pass sef.

Taa ta.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
GoldenJAT:
My own lecturers no help matters at all!!!! Na Senate 4 honor me

grin grin
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by TheProphetess(f): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
They would have given him scholarship to Cambridge naa undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by lagosboy3(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Proverbs 22:29

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by eaglechild: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
What kind of silly advice is that
Is he in junior secondary school?

Our leaders should grow a brain, I was expecting advice on career advancement and the use of his talent for innovations that will help the nation he is talking about women and alcohol.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Jimbadly: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
undecided

Still trying to figure out how they honoured him in the pictures. By shaking his hands? Rubbish!

What he needs is some kudi in his pocket, not some worthless handshake by corrupt government officials.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2016
u don have money? what about d women and luxury lives
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by flez09: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Imagine...beware of Women, money and Alcohol?! Really n*gga?

Didn't he beware of those things to make a 5.00 CGPA!! All these greedy people can't even help the young fella. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kelklein:
grin @money, alcohol, women

I can relate..
after devil na woman so the advise is VALID
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Aitee1:
Good!!!
IT
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by ted2marv: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
. . As it is often said, 'Success has many friends, acquitances even well wishers'

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by moshino(m): 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
GoldenJAT:
My own lecturers no help matters at all!!!! Na Senate 4 honor me

A bad carpenter always blame his/her tools.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by abimic(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mskrisx:
Mtchewww abegiii na that one go help am set up life as a fresh graduate? una dey there dey yarn dust.

Not even promise for job
Naija I hail oooo na to wear new designers agbada una dey una own 5 .00 gp

By the way have u blamed Pmb or Gej today? Please endeavour to do verrrrry crucial.
He has not served, then why the rush? do u know what they just did him there so? Doubt anyone from the academia had ever being allowed there all of a sudden if not ministerial appointment or defence or some national issues of utmost importance. Even UNILAG VC can't enjoy the honor bestowed on this young dude by entering the hollow chamber in space of short notice. He has a job already, just watch, and it's a government job, since he's a bookworm, his next thoughts would be masters abroad. Infact, if he was not recognised by HOR, no best graduating student of any University had ever being jobless be it private, so that's it, leave his setting up as a fresh Graduate, he's settled already.Guess u too know what it's to be the best,no b beans o!
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Kirinwa: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
What is that bulge on his trousers? wink
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Ajisam1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
this is indeed a great record. keep it up bro
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
moshino:

A bad carpenter always blame his/her tools.
and d carpenter mayb right after all!!
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Dis guy deserve a national price..Anything less than that is a no no for me.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by pwettiejay(f): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Wow! He was given a standing ovation in the 3rd pix? Hardwork pays
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by sunny63(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
banmee:

All he did was pass his exams as he was supposed to do. Nigerians are acting like he found a cure for cancer. Bill gates was 20 years old when he started Microsoft and the American government did not go crazy. If anything Seun deserves this kind of attention, if any. Seun has done more for Nigerians than many Nigerians have to date. He created a popular platform where Nigerians can air their unbiased views. Nairaland is the best check on the government we have as Nigerians today. Why? because it's member views are undiluted. Seun deserves a ton of credit for that. Nigerians are too easily dazzled and dangerously emotional.
u r right bro,in next two years National Assembly should be ready to Honour 2000 Nigerians that will make 5 point.we now know that hiting 5 point in university is a very lucrative business

2 Likes

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Homguy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
"We dont have money to give you" nonsense! ! Talk
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Ray360: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Dada's feat has really charged my pneuma. Anytime I read about him, my vibes come alive! No sleep to these eyes of mine, my name must be inscribed in gold. I know I can do it! It may not be the exact feat, but an honour ssimilar in prestige. Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Ray360: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Dada's feat has really charged my pneuma. Anytime I read about him, my vibes come alive! No sleep to these eyes of mine, my name must be inscribed in gold. I know I can do it! It may not be the exact feat, but an honour similar in prestige. Let's watch and see.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by noblegrex: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2016
Atleas Jumoke the bread seller will be at peace now. All the comparison and talking will be caln now. Ayodele the 5 pointer PSYCHOLOGIT has been recognised. Anyways. Ola J. Keep making the money while they do the hating and talking. God don locate you your blessed.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 25, 2016
angelawoko:
You don't have money to give ke. If not legitimate money, give the illegitimate one now.
my sentiments exactly...which kine no money ke!
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by guiddoti: 1:59am On Mar 25, 2016
LMAyedun:
I'm tired of this country.. someone up there should help us tell Buhari to fix this economy, things are really hard. Buhari should fulfill his promises....

Abeg! Abeg!! In the name of God.
stay here for buhari to fix your dada.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by djlakeside(m): 5:22am On Mar 25, 2016
I think it's high time Fayose stopped saying jargons on the pages of newspapers and helped this guy who's from his state.
My hunch
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Good
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2016
no amount of hand shakes can change the life of that young man, wat u can do now gv him a gud job well paid salary, dat will inspire the nigeria students more...
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by ayofag(m): 6:29am On Mar 25, 2016
If not getting 5.0cgpa will put me in that house as a speaker or member. Bleep 5.0.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by sarjay1000: 6:35am On Mar 25, 2016
platido:
Good job brou,...also kudose 2 freeze of cool fm...for making it trending on social media, if not he wouldn't hv been remembered..#istandwithhouseofrep.
u took the word out of my

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] / Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.