Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) (47262 Views)

Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:55am On Mar 25, 2016
House the student with 5.0 gpa
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2016
How can 109 senators say they don't have money to give to just one young man? cool

Alright.. alright.. I see.. I see...

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by san316(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2016
Liars. That they don't have money to give him.

No be advise dada go shop oo. One old papa dey village Wey dey give am words of wisdom. Una wise pass the Baba to give advice?

Oya make Una show the genius love. Let the cash flow, scholarship, sponsorship and employment. Let it flow.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by znuga: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2016
donbrightest:
seeath thou man who is diligent in his work....he will not stand before mere men, he will stand before kings and nobels.

And you think those Representatives are kings and nobel men?
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Olajumoke down,Dada up-
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by obysafety: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Hardworking needs to be incouraged, that is the only things will be valued
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by codslic: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2016
How cah he say they don't have money to give?
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
Step in the right direction. Congrats genius.
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Ethan45(m): 9:49am On Mar 25, 2016
iamjayboss:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-y4Q9RVXfwJw/VvQCtGOJ1YI/AAAAAAAIrxs/Vhcf5Rek_V0WJjvAdeCRsoNboCtGJSM7w/s1600/1.png[/img]
Ayodele Dada the University of Lagos student turned celebrity after graduating with a 5.0 CGPA was honoured by the members of the House of Representatives yesterday March 23rd.

"We dont have money to give you" Can you imagine dis man,na handshake the guy go chop?

Speaking during the visit, the Speaker House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara advised him to be careful with money alcohol, and women.

His words:

"We don’t have money to give you, but what we are going to do is not only intended to inspire you, but to encourage other students. Now as a role model, you must be very careful with money, women and alcohol. If you allow them get into you, all these things we are saying today would end up as nothing.” he said.

See more photos below:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-RKmIYXIcdvc/VvQCzyf4_0I/AAAAAAAIrxw/OyZ5cKpUkqID5AwB4fBF2ntoA22vUhBQQ/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-a2R0CXZIhu8/VvQC3hhOUTI/AAAAAAAIrx0/dz4TnRaVqOcVrHLj95UddG18Aeg-zOllg/s1600/3.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-m8gi3O7fJG0/VvQC6mtdgqI/AAAAAAAIrx4/Tx0B2aR5IosOFMY1ehgwA7KCYiLKcS4iA/s1600/4.png[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/record-breaking-graduate-ayodele-dada.html
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by XwhY(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2016
chai! see the difference 1.0 can make. I had 4.0, my sch no even recognize me. but I think I'm fulfilled with it. Jah bless my hustle
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Aitee1: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Sylverbox:
IT

Yes!
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Aitee1:

Yes!
how are you?
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Aitee1: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sylverbox:
how are you?

Very well
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Joshuasbox(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
So, he was not given anything really?
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by micdudenoni: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
bravo!!!!!!!!
Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by micdudenoni: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Joshuasbox:
So, he was not given anything really?
Buh its better than not getting anything from Mr. President

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) by Joshuasbox(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
micdudenoni:

Buh its better than not getting anything from Mr. President

It's true oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] / Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.