Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Does The Beauty Of A Woman Fade Away If She Says NO. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does The Beauty Of A Woman Fade Away If She Says NO. (508 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / Does The Perfect Guy Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Beauty Of A Woman Fade Away If She Says NO. by Makavelli099(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2016
Men, does the beauty of a woman fade away if she refuses your advances for a relationship.I'm posing this question to the crop of men who resort to abusing, insulting and intimidating women when they are rejected. Not every woman will like you and when a woman say no to you it does not mean you should insult her. Why did you want her in the first place and now that she said NO what has changed in/on her. I have faced rejection before from quite a number of ladies and i take positively and with maturity. I don't resort to immature mediocre act of insults. Infact a clever man can use rejection by a woman to his advantage. Here is how.
When a lady says no, do not persist. I know persistance work on quite a number of ladies but to me that sounds like pressurizing. Take a step back, accept the NO and respect her decision. Do not change thereafter by keeping distance from her, maintain close cordial friendship as if she never said no. Do not at any given time bring up the issue of your interest in her, the point here is show her you a unre past that and you are better of as a friend. Be a good friend, make your friendship to a point that she can confide in you.
The more you interact as friends she will slowly begin to admire, she will be admiring some of your traits. Be on the look out to know what intrigues her about you and capitalize on them coupled with the law of familiarity she will now be the one wanting to be closer to you and in no time you are in a relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Rape And Overcoming It / Where Is Andyblaze??? / Men, Here Are 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.