Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Check Out The Gull-winged Lincoln Navigator Concept, A Full-sized SUV - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out The Gull-winged Lincoln Navigator Concept, A Full-sized SUV (1222 Views)

See The 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Configurator Valued At 14.3million Naira / The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Lexus LS+ Concept, A Model Planned For An Introduction By 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Gull-winged Lincoln Navigator Concept, A Full-sized SUV by wearobo: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Well played, Lincoln. You managed to attract the attention of the automotive world the way a porch light attracts moths in July. We were drawn to those massive gull-wing doors on your Navigator concept awed by their audacity. “They’ll never build it.” I heard. “It’s a gimmick.” others said. Both statements, of course, are true. But those doors are also brilliant. Because they not only made us look, but they open wide to showcase how you intend to fix the biggest flaw in the current Navigator, its interior.

Credit:http://www.wearobo.com/2016/03/picturesintroducing-all-new-lincoln.html

Re: Check Out The Gull-winged Lincoln Navigator Concept, A Full-sized SUV by DGD1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
hip-hop artists have seen another toy to beautiful their music videos
Re: Check Out The Gull-winged Lincoln Navigator Concept, A Full-sized SUV by alatbaba1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
Money is good
Re: Check Out The Gull-winged Lincoln Navigator Concept, A Full-sized SUV by Tocheagle(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mehn I MUST BE WEALTHY ( The Right Way ) . I wanna enjoy the GOOOD LIFE . So Help Me GOD
Re: Check Out The Gull-winged Lincoln Navigator Concept, A Full-sized SUV by sultaan(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Now I see the direction of the new Lincoln going by their grills in the MKZ and Continental

Re: Check Out The Gull-winged Lincoln Navigator Concept, A Full-sized SUV by oglalasioux(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tomorrow's cars today.

(1) (Reply)

2006 Bmw E90 Issues / Is Mobile 1 Good For A V6 Camry / These Are The 5 Most Expensive Suvs You Can Buy Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.