Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

2006 Bmw E90 Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2006 Bmw E90 Issues (1220 Views)

Would You Buy A Modern BMW-type "Front-Opening Door" Bubble Car For N4.9M? / BMW Replies A Twitter User Asking For A Free Car / Ored BMW 760li : The Official "Beast" Car Of Lagos State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Bmw E90 Issues by Nvednutfr33(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2016
Good morning y'all, pls I need advice, I have a Bmw got it end of last year, I have some issues to ask anyone who has experience on the model
1. Ac- I don't feel it cools as well as it should, especially when it's hot any suggestions on what to do?
2. The transmission jerks at times when am speeding dunno why?
3. Where can I get brand new original if possible German spare parts?
4. Instrument cluster screen is not so good and there r like 2 or 3 errors
5. It comes with run flat tyres but I ve changed em to regular tyres cos I didn't see where to buy a replacement how do I get tiny tyres for spare (take me home tyre)
Apart from these issues it's awesome and is the perfect German machine, prior to this I used an 03 e46 3.1.8 for about 3years twas awesome!
Re: 2006 Bmw E90 Issues by yungboss(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2016
Hello,
I would advise you scan the car first before you consider fiddling with it, that way you'll have an idea as to what is happening.
your air conditioning system might have a leak...locate a good aircon technician...i drive an e46 and e36, you could PM me if you want to be added to the BMW whatsapp group. There, lots of help will be offered by those who use same car.
Re: 2006 Bmw E90 Issues by davidhoop: 5:16pm On May 07, 2016
I've got . one as well and it's a wonderful car to own. For the AC is it factory fitted or restructured that will determine my advice. You have to scan the whole system including transmission and physically have the transmission fluid examined. I bought mine with 18" custom rims so no run flats. You can change the rims if you want bigger tires. For original parts there are dealers in Ikeja and ladipo you can always get to. Congratulations!
Re: 2006 Bmw E90 Issues by Nvednutfr33(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
Thanks guys!....this is my watsapp no-07033324556. Pls add me to the Bmw group.am In osun state,so it's quite difficult getting a good scanner to do d job, when I was still using my e46 I got it scanned but they couldn't interprete the codes.pls can u direct me to one in osun state?
Re: 2006 Bmw E90 Issues by Nvednutfr33(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Hey guys thanks for the replies, so I ve had to change my fuel pump,3 injector nozzles and should be changing the shocks soon due to our very bad Nigerian roads.i ve also filled the gas for my ac and it's now bone chilling.pls always use cylinder gas and not can gas to refill. I ve not gotten a good scanner I am resident in osun state. Pls I love really appreciate it if I can get the number of a good scanner anywhere I osun state?...thanks guys
Re: 2006 Bmw E90 Issues by mayor2013: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2016
Nvednutfr33:
Hey guys thanks for the replies, so I ve had to change my fuel pump,3 injector nozzles and should be changing the shocks soon due to our very bad Nigerian roads.i ve also filled the gas for my ac and it's now bone chilling.pls always use cylinder gas and not can gas to refill. I ve not gotten a good scanner I am resident in osun state. Pls I love really appreciate it if I can get the number of a good scanner anywhere I osun state?...thanks guys

If you need to buy a scanner call 08156087872 or 08165520837

(1) (Reply)

Is Mobile 1 Good For A V6 Camry / Four Soldiers Torture Mechanic For Damaging Customer’s Vehicle (pic) / Pls Car Gurus Come And Help See To This Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.