Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy (26846 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / T.B Joshua Rejects Offering Of $1000 From Swiss Woman. See Why. PICS/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Zobski(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
Malawian President Peter Mutharika on Sunday attacked Prophet TB Joshua over an alleged prophecy that he would die before April 1, state television reported.
"I'm told there is a man in Nigeria called Joshua and he is saying that Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe and Peter Mutharika will die before April 1," he said, referring to TB Joshua.
"Let me tell you, Joshua... you will fail. What you did in 2012 will not happen again this year," the president told a rally in the capital Lilongwe.
In 2012, Joshua reportedly predicted the death of a president of an unnamed southern African country. Mutharika's brother, Bingu, who was president at the time, did die within the predicted timeframe, giving the prophesy strong currency in Malawi.
Mutharika did not say when or where Joshua made the latest prophesy.
In January, Joshua reportedly gave a televised prophecy, telling his congregation to pray for the leaders in southern Africa, saying: "End of February to April this year, peculiar months for Southern Africa."

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/im-not-about-to-die-malawi-leader-tells-tb-joshua/

1 Like

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by oglalasioux(m): 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Feeding fat on predicting disasters is just lame. Throw enough mud on the wall and some will stick.

38 Likes

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Tocheagle(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Am sick and tired of negative prophecies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Never despite the words of a prophet... What he should be more concerned about is to be diligent and desist from his cruel ways so that the prophet's prophesy will not come to manifestation

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Amberon: 3:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Did Jesus not prophesy on earthquakes, destruction, sodomy, diasasters and all kinds of impending doom??
Tocheagle:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Flexherbal(m): 4:19am On Mar 25, 2016
You shall not die but live to see your children's children, So says the word of God.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Benite: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2016
This president is just being lame. Tb joshua never mentioned his name that he would die before april 1, if not news papers would have carried it like before
Just because opposition twisted a prophecy and formed a rumour about his death he jumped to media to disrespect the prophet without confirming if its true so lame & childish.
For the record the prophecy was " pray for a southern african president btw now and april 1 " and this man went on air to blast tb Joshua as if he mentioned his name.
Be careful MR Peter.
TB JOSHUA did NOT mention your name.
You are not the only Southern african President!
So lame and petty.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
April 1st is a week away.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Personally I reject all form of negative prophecies against my life because I know the thought of God toward me.

When prophecy goes forth the man of God can plead with God to have mercy. Not always wrath.

The power of life and death is in the tongue reject what u don't like and believe it.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by BobUg28(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
What's the problem with Nigerian pastors and their silly prophecies? TB Jusua is becoming more pessimistic these days. Why did always rely on predicting the death of prominent African leaders? Can't he predict that Africa will become the next world power

Honestly, this is a lame prediction.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by wuruolajumoke: 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven

1 Like

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by makingsense(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Tb joshua u don enter Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by 4nobody4every1: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2016
cool
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Sunnycliff(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2016
I have a disdain for doom prophecies as if God delights in killing people!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by callJesu: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2016
God has the final verdict, so be calm
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Never despite the words of a prophet... What he should be more concerned about is desist from his cruel ways so that the prophet's prophesy will not come to manifestation

Cc
Lalasticlala

And if the prophet's words do not come true....the prophet too gets into trouble.
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Etizz: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Na so oh, back to sender....

TB joshua is a man of God,

But, what keeps me wondering is d fact that after he sees a prophesy that someone will die, he don't see the solution to save the life,..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by steffans(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2016
OK.. I know TB Joshua has followers here..

Just one quick question.. Why is it that most of his prophesy are of Doom?

Doesn't he see good things?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by lordsharks(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2016
End time prophesy
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
End time prophecy
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by seunny4lif(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
This na one chance one oooooh grin grin
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by marshborn(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
Tocheagle:
Didn't God inform David that his son conceived out of sin would die through prophet Nathan?
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by dangote7510(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
this is funny.
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by lordsharks(m): 10:42am On Mar 25, 2016
They only prophesy Death
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by mayorkyzo: 10:43am On Mar 25, 2016
This TB joshua self!!! I've never seen him prophesy something good o...prophet of doom...
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by ZUBY77(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2016
oglalasioux:
Feeding fat on predicting disasters is just lame. Throw enough mud on the wall and some will stick.

LoL. I like you.
This is the philosophy i preach.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by showblack(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2016
This pastor he never sees positive vision.. always with bad vision
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by bluewles33: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2016
[/b]Hmmmmmmn! TB is truly a man of God! A round of applause for him in advance. [b]
Re: Peter Mutharika Rejects T.B Joshua's Prophecy by pabon(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2016
"....Holy men spoke as they were inspired..."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Presidency: Sixty-three Christian Groups Reject Rev. Ayokunle / Things To Look For In A Christian Boyfriend/Girlfriend / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.