Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? (1697 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by Deepfreezer(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2016
Footballer Adam Johnson has been sentenced to six years in prison for engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old fan.
The former England international showed no emotion as he was sentenced at Bradford Crown
The 28-year-old was found guilty of sexual activity with the teenager following an incident in his Range Rover in County Durham in 2015 in which he kissed and sexually touched her.

Now i think nollywood actress and former AGN President Ibinabo Fiberesima should be a thankful heart for getting 5years on man slaughter, and reckless driving.
as both have something in common, not showing enough emotion and remorse for their respective offence.
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by MathsChic(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Footballer Adam Johnson has been sentenced to six years in prison for engaging in sexual activity with a 15-year-old fan.
The former England international showed no emotion as he was sentenced at Bradford Crown
The 28-year-old was found guilty of sexual activity with the teenager following an incident in his Range Rover in County Durham in 2015 in which he kissed and sexually touched her.

Now i think nollywood actress and former AGN President Ibinabo Fiberesima should be a thankful heart for getting 5years on man slaughter, and reckless driving.
as both have something in common, not showing enough emotion and remorse for their respective offence.
They have nothing in common. The latter took a life, the other only someone else's innocence.
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by ogaontop(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
@op, How Are These Two Cases Related?
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by Deepfreezer(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
MathsChic:

They have nothing in common. The latter took a life, the other only someone else's innocence.
thats true, that's why I think Ibinabo got a fair sentence.
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by Deepfreezer(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
ogaontop:
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by Deepfreezer(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
ogaontop:
Two different cases yes, most of us got all emotional when she got her sentence, but hey just look at Adams.
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by oderinlewo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
U CNT compare naija prison with that of UK....Johnson own betr
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by Rucheen(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
which kind comparison be this, If na for Zamphara no be emir them for give Johnson?

1 Like

Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by samuel3818: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2016
MathsChic:

Hi. I just sent you a PM.
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by MathsChic(f): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
samuel3818:

Hi. I just sent you a PM.
Hello, don't you think you should engage me in a convo before sending a PM?
Re: Adam Johnson And Ibinabo Fiberesima Whos Sentence Is More Harsh? by samuel3818: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2016
MathsChic:

Hello, don't you think you should engage me in a convo before sending a PM?
Forgive me for my ignorance. I guess the PM didn't deliver eventually. I would like to discuss with you,please

(1) (Reply)

ITS GOING DOWNNNNNN!! E-money Threw $1,000 At People Last Night At Quilox!! / Beautiful Photos Of Adewale Ayuba's Wife / Rukky Sanda Heads To The Gym In Sexy Workout Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.