Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

I Became World Richest Man Due To Jonathan’s Favourable Economic Police- Dangote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Became World Richest Man Due To Jonathan’s Favourable Economic Police- Dangote (660 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / My Arrest Will Lead To Jonathan's Imrprisonment - Tompolo / Dangote Trailer Kills Five On Auchi-Benin Road (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became World Richest Man Due To Jonathan’s Favourable Economic Police- Dangote by onyipetersblog(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
Aliko Dangote, has said that his achievements as the richest man in Africa and 25th richest man on earth were attributable to the favourable policies of the administration of President Goodluck Jonathan. Dangote disclosed this in Nairobi when President Goodluck Jonathan met with the Nigerian community in Kenya.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the meeting was part of the activities lined up for the three-day visit of President Jonathan to Kenya, which began Thursday. Dangote, who was on the entourage of the president to Kenya, told the gathering that Jonathan had done a lot to improve the business climate in Nigeria. “I want to tell you what the president has been doing in Nigeria. He is very humble and may not want to sing about what he has been doing. “I will tell you what he has been doing to Nigerians and to some of us who are in business in Nigeria. We are very grateful for some of the policies he has introduced. “As you all know, without ==>>>
http://www.onyipeters.com/25th-worlds-richest-man-due-to-jonathans-favourable-economic-polices-dangote

1 Share

Re: I Became World Richest Man Due To Jonathan’s Favourable Economic Police- Dangote by LordIsaac(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
"Favourable!''

1 Like

Re: I Became World Richest Man Due To Jonathan’s Favourable Economic Police- Dangote by Ekugbeh(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
Erm... I c...
Re: I Became World Richest Man Due To Jonathan’s Favourable Economic Police- Dangote by psucc(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hhhasaahahajj

Waiting for a rejoinder from the APC camp. How can Dangote made such assertion?

Is he lying or just trying to praise GEJ?

(1) (Reply)

AMCON Goes After Debtors, Seizes AA Oil Bosses’ Assets / Gospel Singer Found Dead In Edo Hotel / What Is The Real Reason For The High Price Of Tomatoes In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.