Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers (7745 Views)

Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World / Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Skako(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Recently Cristiano Ronaldo Rejected Pepsi TV
Commercial which was offering him Million Dollar
just because He Said Pepsi Used To Donate
Money For Israeli Soldiers! And we all knew
clearly why Ronaldo is against Israelis.
Cristiano Ronaldo Portuguese player conceived 5
February 1985, known as Cristiano Ronaldo, the
Portuguese footballer who plays as a forward for
Spanish club Real Madrid and captain of Portugal
national group.
Ronaldo the world’s most extravagant, expensive
player when he moved from Manchester United
to Real Madrid in 2009 in an exchange worth £80
million (€94 million/$132 million). Ronaldo’s
agreement with Real Madrid, under the terms of
which he is paid €21 million for every year,
makes him the most elevated paid footballer on
the planet, and his buyout condition is esteemed
at €1 billion. He is respected by some in the
game to be right now the best player on the
planet.

http://bindasentertainment.com/cristiano-ronaldo-rejected-pepsi-tv-commercial-against-israelis/

may Allah show him the beauty of Islam

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Annunaki(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Al taquiya nonsense! From a totally unknown al taquiya source. With regards to your last sentence, there is nothing beautiful about the most satanic and evil religion to ever be practised on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
innocent muslims
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Skako(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Annunaki:
Al taquiya nonsense! From a totally unknown al taquiya source. With regards to your last sentence, there is nothing beautiful about the most satanic and evil religion to ever be practised on this planet.
Alhamdulilha am a Muslim
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Luvdbyursista(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Why is he against the israelis?
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Beauty of islam ke? these days only language islam hear be bomb...leave that youngman alone, he does not want beauty of islam
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by ari3l(f): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2016
2kaybiel:
innocent muslims

Devilish you mean? I don't think islam is anywhere near innocent.
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Skako(m): 8:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Luvdbyursista:
that means u also support Israel offensive attack against Palestinians?
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Skako(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2016
Luvdbyursista:
that means u also support Israel offensive attack against Palestinians

Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Skako(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
ogechieku:
Beauty of islam ke? these days only language islam hear be bomb...leave that youngman alone, he does not want beauty of islam
that is the work of West na
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Annunaki(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Skako:

I am not aware of any Israeli offensive attack against the Palestinians but if what you really mean is self defence, by all means israel has a right to defend itself.

PS: The memes of Ronaldo and Messi you have up there are obvious photoshops.
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by ari3l(f): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2016
Skako:

grin one day Palestine may take up the path of ISIS, do you want the israelites to be caught off guard? I don't think so, they should take pre caution first. Islam when welcomed pretend to be friends, given a chance ,they become pythons. No one would want to be caught off guard after watching videos of terror in the name of God, think about it.

Israel and thier attacks on children and innocent is bad, I'm not in support.
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Annunaki(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
ari3l:

grin one day Palestine may take up the path of ISIS, do you want the israelites to be caught off guard? I don't think so, they should take pre caution first. Islam when welcomed pretend to be friends, given a chance ,they become pythons. No one would want to be caught off guard after watching videos of terror in the name of God, think about it.

Israel and thier attacks on children and innocent is bad, I'm not in support.

Truth be told, these muslim countries don't give a damn about the Palestinians. Their motivating factor is the instruction given by their god in the evil quoran to fight and kill jews. They are also interested in claiming jerusalem for themselves since they claim it's a muslim holy land based on the lie mohamed told them about his night flight to al qusa when his companions caught him sleeping in his mistress(Ummi) house when he was supposed to be doing night vigil.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Annunaki(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
ari3l:

Israel and their attacks on children and innocent is bad, I'm not in support.
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Skako(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
Annunaki:

I am not aware of any Israeli offensive attack against the Palestinians but if what you really mean is self defence, by all means israel has a right to defend itself.

PS: The memes of Ronaldo and Messi you have up there are obvious photoshops.
OK check this link

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by Annunaki(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Skako:
OK check this link

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries/middle-east-and-north-africa/israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/report-israel-and-occupied-palestinian-territories/

Not interested in checking any al taquiya website, I am full aware of all the intricacies involved in the Israeli Palestinian conflict.
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by azamislam: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
HEY,you shit man don't babbling like you know what islam is
not all islam person will bite the hand the people that help them
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by azamislam: 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
i'm really hate when people just talk with their foul mouth
Re: Ronaldo Rejected Million of Dollar frm Pepsi TV Bcs they Funds Israeli Soldiers by billionguy(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2020
Congrat! but u must know this after u depart from this world u are going nowhere than hellfire quran said it that it's a must for all the muslims to enter hell first and wait there til judgement day. so islam is never a peaceful religion examples check all islamic dominated countries there's always war and violence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Mermaids Really Exist??? / Top 12 Most Beautiful Nigerian Pastor's Wife ( Photos ) / Atheism. God Does Not Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.