Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

If I Was Adam Johnson Lawyer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If I Was Adam Johnson Lawyer (508 Views)

Adam Johnson Caught On Tape Telling Fellow Inmates : ‘I Wish I’d Raped Her’ / Adam Johnson Sentenced To Six Years In Prison / Adam Johnson Whatsapp Messages With Underage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was Adam Johnson Lawyer by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Former Sunderland player, Adam Johnson was today sentenced to 6 years in prison for having sex with a 15 years old girl.

How I wish I could be Adam Johnson's lawyer

Have just got a simple question for the foolish judge

'' My lord,though my client has been sentenced to 6 years in prison for having sexual relation with a 15 years old lady who happens not to be a virgin,but please where is the guy who deflowered her '' ?

2 Likes

Re: If I Was Adam Johnson Lawyer by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
If i was the judge, i'll reply with

"Oh ye lawyer of diminished intellect, you are hereby sentenced to 10 years imprisonment for being an accomplice,encourager and investor in child molestation".

1 Like

Re: If I Was Adam Johnson Lawyer by Oche211(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
If i was the judge, i'll reply with

"Oh ye lawyer of diminished intellect, you are hereby sentenced to 10 years imprisonment for being an accomplice,encourager and investor in child molestation".
Gbam!!!
Guy, chop knuckles.
Re: If I Was Adam Johnson Lawyer by Wangxiao(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2016
what kind of hopeless foolish lawyer r yu? sure d title diminished intellect 'fit yu wella'

(1) (Reply)

Wao Checkout Your Favorite Player Childhood Picture. / NO WAY!!! Sports Minister Rejects Idea Of A Foreign Coach For Eagles / Watch Crystal Palace VS Manchester United Full Fa Cup Final Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.