Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss (8662 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by bada1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ William108 - I concur with your thots on the grammar, d error rate too high. Sound like Rita of Koko Mansion just got employed. grin

The story is a big LIE angry angry angry
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by bada1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ William108 - I concur with your thots on the grammar, d error rate is just too high. Sounded like Rita of Koko Mansion just got employed.  grin

The story is a big LIE  angry angry angry
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by GeorgeD1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
what has this got to do with the topic? you want her to come buy diesel to appease her
boss? grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by nuesaweso(f): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
And do you deliver outside Lagos?. . .just to show this thread is meaningless
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by gentleemmy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by rasputinn(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ OP
Kpele o,and congratulations for defending your dignity(your chaotic construction of grammar not withstanding)

On the other hand,I'm waiting to see nland brodas whose female bosses sacked because they refused to date their them(I'm sure there're brovas here who have defended their male dignity too  wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)
So if where ma brovas @  grin grin grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by smooooooth: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2009
@post- dont, if you go back, he wont stop till he gets what he wants. and besdies a job is not all about the money, its about the peace it gives. so the peace of mind is a good reason to hold on to your new job.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by ima1(f): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
smart people make mistakes wen they type, all those accusing her of being a liar, if you have made a spelling mistake then please stop casting stone on the basis of wrong spelling cuz that is irrelevant.

@poster, i will say reveal his secret to his wife, and everyone and let her know why you left, that way you will be secured if you decide to return back to the job, but i'll say keep ur new job and move on to new things ahead
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by mechris: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
May be she typed in a hurry abi ? grin grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by chidyke77(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
I neva knw dat we hav a lot of learned professors of english in NL,hypocrites. Why nt open a forum 4 grammatical errors?
That she made som mistakes on her use of english is nt ur concern because she's nt here 4 english exam or interview by u bt to help her wt a problem.Even if she's nt d one,it might be her friend or sista.
Pls fellows, lets stop some improper behaviour of trying to prove holier than thou attitude to posters cos it demoralised self ambition wen critisizing such fellow expecially d younger ones.
We are nt perfect in English because its nt ours,even some english people do makes d same mistakes nt to talk of us.
I rest my case for d fellows bt for d girl,i wl advice her to stick to her present job wtout considering going bak.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by agitator: 5:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
chidyke77:

I neva knw dat we hav a lot of learned professors of english in NL,hypocrites. Why nt open a forum 4 grammatical errors?
That she made som mistakes on her use of english is nt ur concern because she's nt here 4 english exam or interview by u bt to help her wt a problem.Even if she's nt d one,it might be her friend or sista.
Pls fellows, lets stop some improper behaviour of trying to prove holier than thou attitude to posters cos it demoralised self ambition wen critisizing such fellow expecially d younger ones.
We are nt perfect in English because its nt ours,even some english people do makes d same mistakes nt to talk of us.
I rest my case for d fellows bt for d girl,i wl advice her to stick to her present job wtout considering going bak.
She never had a problem. Somebody places you in a tight corner, sacks you because the refused his advances, you have another job. He's now back begging you to come. Personally even if the salary of the new office is small i won't go back to the former employer
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by wakagirl: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
ima1:

smart people make mistakes wen they type, all those accusing her of being a liar, if you have made a spelling mistake then please stop casting stone on the basis of wrong spelling cuz that is irrelevant.

U mean this kinda mistake? Come to think of it MD's wife begging a sacked admin whatever to return to the company  undecided . The company is reputable enough to send someone on a course abroad and same company can not survive without a particular person? Beat my imagination.

I insist this is a story she read somewhere.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by bawomolo(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
putting a smell on people's face shocked shocked
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by matiltomd(f): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin,
@Da Mayor and Williams- you guys actually beat me to it and I'm sulking, tongue tongue tongue
this sounds like some"Tales by Moonlight" crap!!! grin grin grin grin
for someone a company "could" send to Edinburgh, her "Oyinbo" na gbosa,
and the yeye company wey the key ogas can't prepare winning bid, it must be a business center, grin grin grin
in fact, the story, i can confidently say the story was culled from Hints/Hearts, grin grin grin grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by oolumide: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
Who moved your CHEESE? God Did. Why do you want to move it back.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by mechris: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
don't you read and review your write up before posting? some mistakes are avoidable ,more so when someone had just visited quueen's land as claimed!!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by CrudeOil2(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hire a lawyer, sue him and tell his wife.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by agoshofin(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ poster, guess u're speaking 4 sm1, no qualms , U do not need to tell d wife cuz dat's too much trouble, inform d manager & co-workers, ther may be other people dta have been his victim embarassed dat way he'll be paid back grin shocked, as for d btjob, HELL NO, u may be their consultant as suggested! as for ur grammar, err let me give u d benefit of doubt!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by rhymz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
@William,if I had read this post before U,I would have been the first person to question the authenticity of this post.
Firstly, the poster's grammatical construction, brazen mis-spellings & utter mis-use of punctuations are no where in resemblance to a person that ve attained the level she claims.
And then she claims that her ex-boss,his wife,company sec and Co are begging her to come back,what a big fat lie! For crying out loud,a mere admin officer not even manager can't hold a company that can send her staff abroad for training to a ransom like that.Infact,when any serious company is bidding for any contract,it's usually a combined team of the MD,AM (not some mere admin officer),company sec and other departmental head that prepare the Memo and other stuffs required.How the company can't win a bid because you are not there to pass "a winning bid formular" like you claim beats my imagination.This story does not add up at all.This is bullshit!
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by aonom(m): 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
Peelovee, na u biko LMAO
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by paullo20: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2009
I will advise you to stay put in ur new place. He will still dump you after winning the bid. Let God continue to toment him for his evil. By the time he cannot pay his staff and no more business, he will confess to the whole world the evil he did that brought him down. The lord will definitely reward you for keeping yourself unspotted with his evil deeds. who knows if he is not infested by the deadly HIV virus considering the promiscous life he is living.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by zmurda(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
I think the mugu should go back to the former boss. She wasn't telling the whole truth about what she used to do to the boss before she got sent to Edi-effin-bra,
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Akanniade(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
Be a proffessional, state your terms b4 goin back . Your boss may have seen the evil of his ways
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by mamagee6(f): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
That's messed up.
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by waxyweller: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
She for allow Oga do small na, why she wear mini skirt go office too grin grin grin grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Anabel(f): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
dont think about it, dont go back there, what i want you to do is to think where you are gonna help him fix his dick 4 eva smiley smiley
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by zibby(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
My thoughts? No point going back to that job is the same harassing boss is still there. It's just setting yourself up for more pressure!

Apologies if I'm simply repeating stuff that others have said before. I admit, I just hit reply straight away on this one!

(btw, is there any employment tribunal equivalent in Nigeria?)
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by Borat1: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
After all the money spent on sending on training in the Uk, you came back and put a smell on everyone's face? Haba! Isnt that like biting the fingers that fed you? grin
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by olalekan1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
Well, to me is not a new thing. How old are you?, to me you have made the right decision but i must know your age only if u are contemplating going back to your former place of work. May be you are not matured enough to make a more wiser decision more than that you made by protecting your dignity as someone just said. Let no one tempt or deceive you that no one can bid for the contract except you, they might miss your presence, what if you are out of the country? all the so called people calling you to come back to the company will laugh at you at the end, beleive it or not.
~Borat~:

After all the money spent on sending on training in the Uk, you came back and put a smell on everyone's face? Haba! Isnt that like biting the fingers that fed you? grin
Who are you?, it's like you are that shameless boss.
waxyweller:

She for allow Oga do small na, why she wear mini skirt go office too grin grin grin grin
You need to go and see your doctor
Re: Job Terminated B/c I Refuse To Date My Boss by praxx(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
From your story,
I think you did not get the other job because you were so smart or intelligent, it is because there is a hand of God in it. so hold on to the job you have for now and never return to the former. the glory of the latter shall be greater than that of the former, thou it might take a while but it will surely come through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Army Short Service (DSSC and SSC) 2014 List is Out!! / The Indispensable Role Of The Laboratory Scientist In The Health Sector / How To Earn The Respect Of Your Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.