Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam (2227 Views)

#BBNaija : Miracle Pictured With Paul Okoye's Family / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / P-square Shares Throwback Of Their Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by famorski(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Peter shared an image of himself with his twin, Paul, others and made the announcement that they would be performing in Amsterdam on the 26th of March.

Source (https://www.instagram.com/p/BDXglFWysCH/?taken-by=peterpsquare)

More Photos (http://www.adelove.com/peter-shares-image-of-himself/)

Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by ladyteska(f): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2016
.....on my way to buy fuel.
Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by jmichlins(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2016
ladyteska:
i pray you not only find where to buy but also that you have the money to buy it

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by nuelzy: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2016
paul seems unhappy....
Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by knostbrown01(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
nuelzy:
paul seems unhappy....

not unhappy but indifferent
Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by nuelzy: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2016
knostbrown01:

not unhappy but indifferent
sort of...i think it should be.... less-interested
Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by goldbim(f): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2016
Good for them..they are jst using some fans head to play Ludo...we don wise,abeg. grin
Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by bennifield11(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2016
This guy nose no be here o
Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by Qualer: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2016
ladyteska:

go get that fuel.... you and your fine self! cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by Arielle: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2016
Make them no go fight on top stage oh, this one that they can't even sit together!
Re: Photos: Peter P-square Shares Image Of Himself With Paul Currently In Amsterdam by Pamelayoung: 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Foolish entities after they don make noise finish

(1) (Reply)

Skin Tight Remix 4rm INTL Artist Justin Skye, Wizkid And Mr. Eazi / Agege Number One Music Producer, Spiritual Beats Celebrate Baby's Naming Ceremon / Banky W's New Boss, Kemi Adetiba Tease Him For Being Too Playful [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.