Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 (13565 Views)

Johan Cruyff, Dutch Football Legend, Dies At The Age Of 68 / Johan Cruyff: Barcelona And Holland Legend Dies Aged 68 / Breaking News: Netherlands Great Johan Cruyff Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by mightyrocket(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
WiseBully:
Cancer, the white man's malaria. Each time you see the devastating effect of cancer, you will be grateful for having malaria in this part of the world.

Malaria is deadlier than cancer
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Thanks for letting us know.
John Cruyff died in 1867 and you're just announcing it like it happened today.

OMG.. why are Nigerians like this!
must you show how dümb you are!!
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by dfrost: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
The Godfather of Tiki-Taka. RIP Bossman

1 Like

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Henrick Johannes Cruyff may be gone, but his impact will be long-lasting. Johan Cruyff changed football forever: as a player, a coach, an advisor and one of the game's great thinkers, the Dutch legend leaves a lasting legacy. He transformed the sport in the modern era.

R.I.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by dfrost: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
WiseBully:
Cancer, the white man's malaria. Each time you see the devastating effect of cancer, you will be grateful for having malaria in this part of the world.

There is cancer here too albeit not pronounced because probably some of us don't have people close to us that may have been affected.
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
mightyrocket:

Malaria is deadlier than cancer

1 Like

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by RichYoungNigga: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mprepz:

OMG.. why are Nigerians like this!
must you show how dümb you are!!

How dumb are you ??
At your age you can't identify sarcasm.

Of course i knew John Cruyff died recently but not today so why telling us today
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by erusen: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
geoworldedu:
Go and spend your next world in the Chumoid or Chlumorld, a place of corrections of all human errors while on earth. Hope you are not a worshipper of Nymphidis (Yahweh) because only HELL FIRE and Nymphidis's heaven is awaiting his own worshippers and a few of his worshipper will only make his supposed 'Heaven' if any at all.

Jasheb 3:1-20. Jasheb 4:1-30.

In other word, did you hear that Kumuyi also visited Sat Guru Maharaji to acquire knowledge? Na wa o!
my guy wentin dey do you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

How dumb are you ??
At your age you can't identify sarcasm.

Of course i knew John Cruyff died recently but not today so why telling us today

sarcasm... Chaii guy stop lying nah!!
BTW his first name is Johan and not John and he died yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by RichYoungNigga: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mprepz:

sarcasm... Chaii guy stop lying nah!!
BTW his first name is Johan and not John and he died yesterday!

Oh
Lord.
Tell me more.
It was even on Linda ikeji yesterday.

Sarcasm is used to identify foolish people
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by nonjebose(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Yes
At the age of 68 while playing for Real Madrid.
It was in the match against Barcelona, Messi tackled him, he fell down and died
hahahahaha! You funny die! JC was a disciple of total football in the 74 and 78 WC

1 Like

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Damicares(f): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
geoworldedu:
Go and spend your next world in the Chumoid or Chlumorld, a place of corrections of all human errors while on earth. Hope you are not a worshipper of Nymphidis (Yahweh) because only HELL FIRE and Nymphidis's heaven is awaiting his own worshippers and a few of his worshipper will only make his supposed 'Heaven' if any at all.

Jasheb 3:1-20. Jasheb 4:1-30.

In other word, did you hear that Kumuyi also visited Sat Guru Maharaji to acquire knowledge? Na wa o!
Are you ok at all? I don't think so. Mtcheww
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Kvistpublishing: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Hi
I actually have Google AdSense on my blog but my blog was recently hacked.
I created another blog.
Can i add my old AdSense to the new blog ??

You can't bro, the record already exist with another website.

In cases like that, you'd need a new adsense account
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by erusen: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mprepz:

sarcasm... Chaii guy stop lying nah!! BTW his first name is Johan and not John and he died yesterday!
you the one lacking here
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Damicares(f): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Some of the ladies in here are writing 'RIP" "You will be missed"

Ask them who John Cruyff is, they have no idea
Lols
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Abdul9025(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
lols...op Netherlands Football Star lols Netherlands Football legend
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by clintino700(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
This news came in yesterday evening and is just hitting FP now....

RIP legend of the 21st century #johan
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Reference(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Since when. The news is just getting here. Lazy forum.
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by 989900: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
WiseBully:

One day, maybe not today, nor in a year's time nor ten even, you will realize the 'immortal st00pidity' of the above.
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by LoveJesus87(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
angry
mzmighty:
sad
Gerraut!
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by LoveJesus87(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
iamswizz:
Really? Did he die on the pitch?
Wait lemme ask Sango (god of thunder) grin
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
"There's only one ball, he who has it, has the advantage. Without the ball, they can't harm u.. Entertaining without winning keeps u unsatisfied but winning without entertaining is more boring... In my team, the first attacker is the goalkeeper, the first defender is the top striker... ".. RIP Johan Cryuff.. He died with his philosophy and how importantly, passed it on to the likes of Pep Guardiola, Ronald koeman and Ernesto Ververde... He loved barca till death.. He's arguably the only one worthy of having the camp Nou named after him.. It's well with football!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Thanks for letting us know.
John Cruyff died in 1867 and you're just announcing it like it happened today.
otondo!! He died yesterday evening!
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
R.I.P JOHAN CRUYFF, even though i never watch u play i wasn't even born when he was playing, i heard a lot about you, may ur soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by DeRay98(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mprepz:
Indomie generation will not know this legend
atleast you guys have heard of cruyffturn!!

Indomie generation is the laziest ever, they don't know anything, they don't want to know but they are quick run commentaries based on assumptions and stack ignorance just because smart phone dey everybody hand now.
Them dey make me vex anytime I read their comments on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by DeRay98(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Aloralord1:
"There's only one ball, he who has it, has the advantage. Without the ball, they can't harm u.. Entertaining without winning keeps u unsatisfied but winning without entertaining is more boring... In my team, the first attacker is the goalkeeper, the first defender is the top striker... ".. RIP Johan Cryuff.. He died with his philosophy and how importantly, passed it on to the likes of Pep Guardiola, Ronald koeman and Ernesto Ververde... He loved barca till death.. He's arguably the only one worthy of having the camp Nou named after him.. It's well with football!
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abdul9025:
lols...op Netherlands Football Star lols Netherlands Football legend

Johann Cruyff does not belong to Netherlands or Barcelona. He belongs to everyone who loves free flowing, expansive, possession Football.

He changed the art of the game into beautiful. So we will all celebrate our Legend.
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by geoworldedu: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Damicares:
Are you ok at all? I don't think so. Mtcheww

Jasheb 3:1-30

Note: Nymphidis= Yahweh, Faulkin= Jesus

CHAPTER THREE

1. Now did Waldis take me round the world of the hovering souls where she has been for years.

2. And she told me how her eyes were opened and how she saw all her own mistakes.

3. In her own very words, she said: my eyes got opened and the range of my vision was widened limitlessly.

4. And I saw at once all my life; my mistakes and the corrections of them all.

5. When Faulkin told me to caress his feet and his laps and his bare body with my long hair, I gave it no second thought.

6. My mistake was that I gave it no second thought.

7. When Faulkin told me the story of how he was my creator, I gave it no second thought.

8. Again, my mistake was that I gave it no second thought before accepting it.

9. I worshipped him until my death and my mistake in this also was that I gave it no second thought. I did not apply the spiritual part of my brain to decipher the truth.

9. Now Faulkin led me far away from my home and there when I was caught up in the fire, he fled from my sight.

10. And his promises to me were all gone in flames.

11. Did Faulkin not promise to die for me because of the love he has for me?

12. Did he not tell me that I shall live forever and not die?

13. But when death came, Faulkin himself fled.

14. Now I can tell what Faulkin shall choose to do in the future.

15. I shall make my guess by his past behaviours. I shall make my guess now, O Jasheb!

16. Faulkin shall appear peaceful outwardly, but in the depth of his heart he shall be filled with indignation against the homos.

17. I see Faulkin as one who shall think himself equal as the sons of God.

18. He shall not get married but he shall be hoping to get married to both the male homos and the female homos which I guess shall exist many years from now.

19. I see Faulkin as a great conjuror because he has begun it while I was with him.

20. Then he turned stone to food and fed me, claiming that he was taught by Nymphidis his father. But the food did not hold my hunger for an hour.

21. Now my belief in this was also counted to me as a mistake, because I did not give it a second thought that Faulkin did not truly turn stones to bread.

22. But he played with my vision and perception as the sun played illusion on our eyes to make us see water where it is not.

23. The sun makes us see no stars up there in the day and deceived our eyes and brains to think that the moon is a light of its own at night.

24. Who is the greatest illusionist if not the sun itself? For it has deceived even all the sons of God to think that the moon is a light and not explorable. This is even counted to me as my mistake because I did not give it a second thought while I was on earth.

25. But whosoever shall explore it shall be faced with trials. For the people of Nymphidis shall not accept it.

26. Now I shall advise the world-to-come in this; when they shall feed on the bread of Faulkin and when they shall drink his wine, let them check if their hunger is satisfied for a space of an hour and if their thirst is quenched. If not, then these are also illusions.

27. And those that would believe it are those who are poor in the spirit (those who do not use the spiritual part of their brain).

28. Now I asked Waldis to tell me more of what shall happen in the future and she said, I have made my guesses.

29. No one can tell the future as it would be exactly except Reverad.

30. Every living being, including the sons of God can only use the past happenings to predict the future, except Knoliud the knowledge of Reverad, who can give a divine prophecy that can never fail.
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by osusu(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Some of the ladies in here are writing 'RIP" "You will be missed"

Ask them who John Cruyff is, they have no idea
guy u haff finished dem o , dem go soon come 4 ur head
Re: Johan Cruyff: Netherlands Great Dies Of Cancer Aged 68 by Nmeri17: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
chuose:
If this guy is the father of beautiful attacking football.

Then Mourinho is the Opposite.
Mouruinho is the father of Bus Parking Football

Been on the ish since morning men. the news covers my skin with goosebumps. The greatest exponent of total football and initiator of the la Masia academy is gone. The sporting world and entertainment at large owe him a lot more than can ever be remitted!

Such selfless devotion to FC Barcelona, he even gave his Dutch sons Catalan names. The flying Dutchman is the father of the truly beautiful game we only see from this current crop of Spain national team and FCB. It's truly disheartening. His legacy shall remain for many years to come
cc Javanian tonyebarcanista

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Rule Boxing For 10 Years, Anthony Joshua Boasts / Manchester United: Carrick To Step Down As First Team Coach / Oshoala, Kgatlana, Ordega Made Up The Top Three Finalist For Women’s Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.