Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help (8814 Views)

$1 To Naira On Google Now Is N182, Is This Real (photo) / $1 to $5 daily / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by stephano100(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2016
legendte:
What are our youths turning into. op you plan to make $1 a day which will accumulate to $30 a month. How pathetic. He didn't even mention how much he intends to invest and or the energy or time he plans to use to achieve it. Do not be fooled by some who are claiming to make $7 a day. They are all the same....scam. If I totally say it is impossible, that will portray me in a very bad side of taking risk and making wealth. Do not be lazy and gullible, these online crooks will milk your already dried pocket. Seek help on an offline practical work that will take your cash, energy and or time to return wealth to you. Your type will be too shy to market goods but will be contented to make a meagre sum of $1 a day. live is so organised like the computer or the universe, what you put in is what you take out. Ask questions, meet real people in the real world and seek for advice. Growing fishes, poultry and many more are ways to be independent while you make money legitimately. Work smartly but above all, talk to thy God.
correct! all of them up there are all scammers o,don't give them a penny..op listen to this guy & meet people offline in the real world for help. icezychris

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by BabaGodwins: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Favourchris:

yea, thats what im talking about, you have to risk it to get the biscuit, i got involved in an investment 1year 2months ago, i invested 400$, then dollar was 250naira in the black market. i didnt withdraw a penny till now, all i did was re-investing, now am having over 3500$, earning 1.5% to 2% on daily basis, then most of my guys was laughing me, today na me dey laugh them, with other side investing am doing, my daily job can't pay me what i earn online a month......now a dollar in black market is 320naira......economy is hard, but that's not my business. dollar increase good, dollar reduce, wonderful. is all win win for me.

Pls introduce it to us all here dearest faourchris
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by BabaGodwins: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=Successfull post=46092194]
Hope the investment isn't much pls send info to.make.minimum of $7,daily[/quote

Introduce it to me here my darling successful
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by BabaGodwins: 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
nellybenn:
I laugh when I hear this claiming Bitcoin every day and i wonder how many years will take you to claim it to reach $1 because have been there before. am into Bitcoin now investing in a company that has reach almost a year now SO am looking forward to reach like $1000 before i do the trading on poloenix but to be very Frank i know how much I have spent and lost before having a breakthrough. so am advising if you don't have mind to loose money please don't venture into it. 4days ago i loose $70 In one of the scam HYIP and the other one had to change my plan from 106% daily to 0.2% daily with my $30 inside and ever since then they have stopped paying. but what should I do nothing cause it was one of my profit from one site i am investing.

Need help too
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by BabaGodwins: 12:00am On Jun 07, 2016
alubert4real:
If you could let me have your phone number or email, I will send you a link where you can make that amount online. It is what am doing now and am ok with it even though it is not a get rich quick scheme. You need to be very patient to allow your investment grow.

Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by BabaGodwins: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2016
alubert4real:
If you could let me have your phone number or email, I will send you a link where you can make that amount online. It is what am doing now and am ok with it even though it is not a get rich quick scheme. You need to be very patient to allow your investment grow.

Babagodwins@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by LLVelly: 2:40am On Jun 07, 2016
google 'rapidspell'
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by Achimaechi(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2016
If u can trade binary , am ready to share my stratagy with u.
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by john1982: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
please give me your Binary stretegy johnsonolutobi@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by iameffiong(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2016
Favourchris:
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahah.....i never seen a country so lazy like nigerians. imaging OP asking how to make 1$ a day, which not actually a problem, personally i make minimum of 7$ a day. here is the problem, the OP is looking for a way to make 1$ a day without investing nothing, how is that possible. nigerians with cheap and free things....if i am to achieve anything without having pain, i don't get involved, nothing goes for nothing
Yes.... No pain... No gain
Abeg send me info to iameffiong@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by iameffiong(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2016
Achimaechi:
If u can trade binary , am ready to share my stratagy with u.
Bro.... Share me info on binary iameffiong@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by onlyuch250: 4:18am On Jun 11, 2016
please give me your Binary stretegy onlyuch250@yahoo.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by alubert4real: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Contact me on 07034260745.
icezychris:
How can someone make aleast $1 to $2 daily pls I need help here tanx
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by isikcomen(m): 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Successfull:

Hope the investment isn't much pls send info to.make.minimum of $7,daily

isaacoyewande@gmail.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help by dominique(f): 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
stephano100:

correct! all of them up there are all scammers o,don't give them a penny..op listen to this guy & meet people offline in the real world for help. icezychris

Second that. Op should look for business ideas in his location instead of looking for online businesses which are mostly fraud. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3)

What Can I Invest With 120k / How Can I Sell My Firstbank Shares? / How To Transfer Shares To Next-Of-Kin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.