Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos (26350 Views)

Man Who Escaped Building Collapse In Akwa Ibom Shares Ordeal 1 Year After.Photos / Mother And Daughter Killed In Lagos Building Collapse / Woman And Her Baby Die In Lekki Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Xposer: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2016
A building which collapsed yesterday morning at Oke-Ijeun area of Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, caused the death of child and a pregnant woman as seen in the pictures....According to reports, the wall, which was weakened by a downpour on Wednesday, collapsed on Thursday -trapping the mother and five-year-old child under the rubble. May their souls rest in peace...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/ogun-building-collapse-photos-of.html

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Xposer: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2016
RIP to them

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Queennikky(f): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Rip to them

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by CastedDude: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2016
very unfortunate...may their souls find rest
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:50am On Mar 25, 2016
at this period? RIP to them
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2016
RIP to the dead, but why is building collapse rampant in the country now even though we're not in the raining season just yet.....may God have mercy on us.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Tallesty1(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2016
See the kain building where people dey live and some have the mind to steal billions. If God start dealing with them now they will start asking why God allow evil to exist while they're the evil.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by MrcuteOscar: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Pmb please your condolence please- show empathy..
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
RIP to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Sijo01(f): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmmm, what a tragedy! May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
RIP to the deceased
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by callJesu: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
This building collapse issue in Nigeria.... Na waaaa ooo
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by temitemi1(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by tit(f): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
apc.
hmmmmmm!
Nigeria,
which kain badluck this apc people carry for body?
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
rip

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by bunmioguns(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Abeg make una dash me LIKES..22nd of March was my birthday but I was unable to get 1000 likes because I requested for it late in the night on that very day due to some issues.I know nairalanders are very generous in doling out likes to celebrelants of birthday.Make una help me continue today.I wan go use am exchange for naira because I learnt that is what the likes gotten on nairaland are used for.And you know the sweetest part,one like is equivalent to one dollar.definitely 1000likes will be 1000 dollars which when changed to Nigeria naira will be nothing less than #300,000.Abeg e o no se or I buruku.I need this money as a capital between today and tomorrow.e seun lopolopo..

You are nothing but

EWU

Is this the kind of thread you should display your stupidity?

RIP to the deceased

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
I.m just feeling cold just the same way the guy on first two pictures is feeling.
What a loss.
RIP to the dead ones.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by flyca: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Where is the building?
R.I.P
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Odo re lati wa, Odo re Na La ma pada si. RIP

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
bunmioguns:

You are nothing but

EWU

Is this the kind of thread you should display your stupidity?

RIP to the deceased

RIP TO THE DECEASED.NO VEX MY BROTHER...
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Buhari should stop this nonsense. Since he lied to us and scammed us, calamity everywhere, death everywhere; even buildings can no longer tolerate the evil he has caused and is causing. 2019, I prefer to vote nnamdi kalu as Nigeria's president than vote for elder buhari. Don't quote me if you don't want to run mad tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by iamdeejayscar(f): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
R.I.P may God accept your souls cry
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rip
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sijo01:
Hmmmm, what a tragedy! May their souls rest in peace.

Amen.
Check out my signature and thank me later.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by fisfat(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Damn. RIP. All this houses are weak already.
Drop ur num 2 b added 2 d Nigerian army aspirant whaTsapp grp 4 prospective dssc, ssc, navy, airforce, nd regular combatants aspirants.
Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by kode12: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Adewunmi84:
Abeg make una dash me LIKES..22nd of March was my birthday but I was unable to get 1000 likes because I requested for it late in the night on that very day due to some issues.I know nairalanders are very generous in doling out likes to celebrelants of birthday.Make una help me continue today.I wan go use am exchange for naira because I learnt that is what the likes gotten on nairaland are used for.And you know the sweetest part,one like is equivalent to one dollar.definitely 1000likes will be 1000 dollars which when changed to Nigeria naira will be nothing less than #300,000.Abeg e o no se or I buruku.I need this money as a capital between today and tomorrow.e seun lopolopo..
You're A very foolish being. Two persons have just died and you're requesting for likes on their thread. How insensitive can you be?If I were God I'd switch you with one of them right now. Billy Goat.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman & Her Daughter Die In Ogun Building Collapse. Photos by Rexnegro(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
God have mercy and I hope their souls did rest well in Jesus name....we that are still alive na by God grace I swear...it's well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trapped Corper, Chinedu Isiogugu Is Dead - Imo Building Collapse Victim / Cement: FG Cautions Against Panic Buying / Building Made Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.