Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please Who Knows About Dry Cleaning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Knows About Dry Cleaning (417 Views)

Talking Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business / Who Knows About Standard Atlantic Resources?? Do You Have Interview As Well / Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows About Dry Cleaning by greatbrian(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dear nairalanders, please help my brother finished z Nysc almost 3 years ago and since then he havent secured a job with the federal or state govt. Now the challenge z I read a book by Willie jolley and I realised money don't rule the world idea rules the world so we both decided he should start a dry cleaning business in his area which I believe his a vigin land for such business since there is little or no competition. But the problem is, we need skills on how to start and things needed because I believe he should not employ a stranger in to just a growing business. So please if u have any idea how to start please don't hesitate to share your ideas please help a brother do something good with his life................ abeg if the mods can help me put this in fp to get more answers

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Prayers Answered (1) / The Way Forward On The Matter Of Economy / Amata Takes Over As President, Directors Guild Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.