Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,888 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

See The Beauty Of Nature. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Beauty Of Nature. (49158 Views)

The Science Of Nature: Building A Terrarium / Nature's Stylus! - The Carrot / The Beauty And Physics Of The Sky. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by Goodnuel: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
megareal:
Lovely. The universe was created perfect. Na man's imperfection wan turn am upside down.
Why wasn't man created perfect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by macof(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oluwolex2000:
Look at the beautiful thing I saw this morning.
The sun surrounded by Rainbow, can someone explain this??
Sometimes we just have to acknowledge the fact that there is a God. Nature lovers will appreciate this.
HandsomeChris:
God is great

rainbows are reflection of light in water droplets resulting to the beautiful colours(light spectrum)seen in the sky
Your God isn't involved sadly sad
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by doskie(m): 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
tgmservice:
why did this manifestation of failure quote me
you dont come close to me in terms of worldly achievements. be a wise man.
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by donem: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
shocked Op that's end time
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by Terror666(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Am not seeing anything
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by Abatemtem(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
From the best of my knowledge, that is called an "Halo" and it's usually formed when water crystallizes after a rainfall
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Your late father told you that?
macof:

rainbows are reflection of light in water droplets resulting to the beautiful colours(light spectrum)seen in the sky
Your God isn't involved sadly sad

Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by Beremx(f): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
Is that not a halo?
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by macof(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Your late father told you that?

unfortunately for your family. .. my father isn't late
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Werehkpe:

Bros. It is science. And if God made the world, then its His science that we all are benefiting from

If u talk about d existence of God and say it is PURE science that gave us this? Oh ye of little intelligence. Even Albert Einstein, Michael Faraday, Robert Boyle, Isaac Newton, Galileo, Blaise Pascal have all admitted there is a God. Abi u sabi pass all these people.

Seriously, anyone who does not believe in God but believes in Science has to by VERY stupid.

Here is a list of more notable scientist that believe in d existence of a Supreme Supernatural being who we refer to as God

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
firstly am not disputing the fact that there is God, secondly I believe in the existence of God. all am trying to say is that the above phenomenon could be tied to a reaction between light and water, and is plain silly using it to vindicate the existence of God. that's one of the dismerit of Christianity to Africa, it has caged our sense of reasoning and has limited our perceptibility towards things, it's as simple as that.
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by kosokoadeyemi: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wonderful God
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by Lexsigno: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
That's not rainbow. It is called a halo which is caused by a cloud called cirrostratus
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:26am On Mar 26, 2016
xamuel17:
wonders shall never end, hw dis kind rubbish go make frontpage.

who day we fit see a picture of a nairalander who visited the loo make frnt page
bro I dey reason am too oh..cos cameras can cause such an effect ....I dunno why pipu are behaving like undecided ... On a second observation, it looks like another planet getting very close to the earth
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by landedproperty: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2016
this only comes once in a century. last time i saw it was in my primary school days
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by IntroVAT: 7:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Anytimw I see this, I respect myself and repent shapardly
Just in case, make dem no tell man grin
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by charlsecy(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Oluwolex2000:
The sun surrounded by Rainbow, can someone explain this? Sometimes we just have to acknowledge the fact that there is a God.
That may be beautiful, but how is that a proof of GOD's existence?
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by patostation(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2016
This is really awesome. Look at the perfect circle. Check out the colours and the convergence of white light. Instead of attributing such wonders of design to 'nature', let us give honour to whom is due: Jehovah God. Like the apostle John wrote at Rev. 4:11, I am convinced that God is worthy to receive the honour, the glory and the power.

At Job 38:1- end, God asked pertinent question about creation and physical phenomenon which atheists cannot answer.

Thank you poster.

1 Like

Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by SenatorJames(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2016
This is lovely
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by eDoc: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
tgmservice:
Mteccwh wats special in this abi dey just release u from cave u neva see rainbow in the midst of sunshine b4

Thank God for your life,because you no dey like the innocent one's wey dey prison.
Re: See The Beauty Of Nature. by eDoc: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
DonUjay:
That moment when you've just be released from Kirikiri maximum security Prison and you decide to Post shite like this... Forgetting that not everyone went to Prison with you

Even the innocent are in the prison,pls Thank God for your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wildlife Photographer Wakes Up From A Nap Under A Tree With A Sleeping Cheetah / Inventors Who Were Killed By Their Own Inventions / Residents Raises Alarm As Unknown Animal Kills Goats In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.