Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

A Message To All Pastors - Inspired By God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Message To All Pastors - Inspired By God! (729 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Truth Revealed: All Pastors Are Anti-Jesus by a disciple of Jesus / Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To All Pastors - Inspired By God! by imagrg(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Jesus said, " Don't turn My Father's House to a den of thieves " So, if you truly want to make heaven, sell all you have acquired and give the proceeds to the poor. Particularly, the poor amongst the members of your church and confess your sins to them. If you don't do this, your righteousness shall be like a filthy rag in the presence of God. Serve and do the WILL of God. You may have God's CALLING but the devil can lure you off God's WAY with worldly pleasures that money can buy! If you succumb, like most Pastors do, hell fire will be your destination! Give out all you have to the poor and truly follow Christ example! And yours will the kingdom of God be! Read this, obey this end-time message and reunite with God!
Re: A Message To All Pastors - Inspired By God! by imagrg(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Remember: that you have chosen to be a man of God, means that you have decided to deny yourself of worldly pleasure. Those beautiful houses, sleek cars and even private jets are what the devil wanted to give to Jesus if he could trade his faithfulness to God for worldly pleasures. But Jesus, who knew better, rebuked the devil. We also have the power too to say NO to these worldly offers the devil make. Share your wealth among the poor and stop stealing from the church. You rob God of the tithe and offerings made to God by the innocent members of the congregation! Go out and earn an honest living! Post only logical reactions here. My email address : imaeguaogie@gmail.com
Re: A Message To All Pastors - Inspired By God! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
You lack understanding about the things of God.
When God said that I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in good health, was He talking about prosperity in heaven?

Was job rich?
Abraham nkor?

You better stop fooling yourself. Some un believer is holding on to your wealth and you are here consoling yourself.
So God called me to become a pastor, I teach people the secret of wealth and I remain poor? What then shows a confirmation to my many teachings?

1 Like

Re: A Message To All Pastors - Inspired By God! by imagrg(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2016
HandsomeChris:
You lack understanding about the things of God.
When God said that I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in good health, was He talking about prosperity in heaven?

Was job rich?
Abraham nkor?

You better stop fooling yourself. Some un believer is holding on to your wealth and you are here consoling yourself.
So God called me to become a pastor, I teach people the secret of wealth and I remain poor? What then shows a confirmation to my many teachings?
You are indeed not sincere with your divine calling - that is, if you were called at all. A true man of God must deny himself, wealth and power. What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lost his soul to worldly vanity. You are one of those pastors who preach prosperity and encourage usery. Choose today who you shall follow : God or marmmon? Christ looked at the rich man who refused to give up his wealth and follow him, and said to his disciples: it is easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to make heaven. My beloved, behind every great wealth, there is a crime. Preach soul-winning messages not encouraging criminality. You must be one of those pastors who rob God through the misuse of tithes and offerings made to HIM. You have therefore made OUR FATHER'S HOUSE a den of thieves. Give your wealth to the poor and needy and TRULY follow Christ! My dear, God loves you but the devil is dragging you towards self-destruction. Please, Pastor, repent! I'm telling you this because it is my special calling from God. May the devil not lead us into temptation. May God lead you to wisdom!
Re: A Message To All Pastors - Inspired By God! by imagrg(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Let all Christians follow Jesus example of humility and material poverty and be rich in eternity. Wealth enslaves the spirit and corrupts the body. Let all Men of God look beyond material acquisition and strive after true righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean That The Name Of The Demon Was Legion? / Is God All Merciful? If He Is All Merciful, Is He All Powerful? / That Amazing Book Called The Bible (Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.