Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) (711 Views)

The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
So I was on my own jeje oo, minding my own business.
Then the room became very hot cus of the weather and lack of electricity, so I decided to go and sit outside before this heat will kuku kill me. grin

I reached outside and wanted to sit down. Suddenly I saw the Snake below running towards me like say I dey owe am money grin. I was like 'chisoooos ooo make una come help me ooo, shebi today na good Friday?'.. Lailai the Snake no send and was still pursuing me.

It's ok, maybe the snake na Judas (who knows ). So I ran to where a big stick was and picked it up to kill the Snake. Guess what? (u no sabi guess sef undecided). The Snake started fighting me ooo and stood up vertically to bite me, no be small fight ooo(that devil is a liar shocked). I used the stick to teach the snake a big lesson and that's how it transformed to the dying position that you're seeing below.
Afterall, I was in my house and trailer came to jam me. grin
Uncle Lalasticlala, no be so?

Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Make I park for here maybe me self go do thanksgiving later
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
NL and snake since 480BC grin grin
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by 1trillionlikes: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
I trust this to make FP, lala's food
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by kolomax(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Op snake chase you Ok Na continue
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
Congratulations on your Victory.
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
kolomax:
Op snake chase you Ok Na continue
I wanted to argue with u, not until i saw ur monicker
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by homeboy205: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
Quote me uncle lalasticlala nor like snake again
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by yellowbeauty(f): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
And this will make front page
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by AwesomeRomeo: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
So the snake stood up vertically to bite you shocked shocked grin grin
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
homeboy205:
Quote me uncle lalasticlala nor like snake again
Re: See The Snake That I Killed Today (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
So the snake stood up vertically to bite you shocked shocked grin grin
undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Called PURPOSE! / Emmanuella To Rock Ghana On July 2 / wow! See what india just did (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.