Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic (27727 Views)

Car Made Of Wood Spotted In Bida Niger State (photo) / Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by morereb10: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2016
Oh Lord, help your people especially from these trailer drivers. An accident involving a trailer and the red car around 11am along Bida road Niger state this morning has left many dead and many injured. According to eye witnesses, the trailer just stopped in the middle of the road and was trying to make a u-turn when the red car coming from behind rammed into it.

Fiver people reportedly lost their lives while 2 are still alive but heavily injured.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/03/omg-photos-from-fatal-accident-along.html

Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Roseey0(f): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
May the Lord heal them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
Na pictures dem fools sabi take, No First aid?.. Chai

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by villeanns(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Good have mercy on your children
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by GudluckIBB(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Trailer drivers and cows, they have the same brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Aminat508(f): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
sad
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Ezedon(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
thats what makes their company to grow

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Sealeddeal(m): 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
walescounis:
You think every Nigerian know how to give first aid or know what to do in some cases?
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
May the Lord strengthen them the survivors

RIP to the dead
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by TheLegal(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
May they be healed .
Buhari is bloodthirsty. ..see the number of accidents every day.

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Etizz: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
The accident these days is one of the factor that depopulate the people in naija...

It's becoming to common....
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by nnalove(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nawaooo! Will I say I blame GMB for all dis regular accident in dis our roads. Cos dis is wat change propaganda has brought to Nigerian
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by generalJumong1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
I think the first thing to do is to take this pple to the hospital instead of taking pictures. please let try and help accident victims and desist from taking pictures as our priority. wishing those survive soonest recovery.
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by bodyloveghetto(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Phew... same old shyt
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Gapsy101(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Thank God.
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by jjwaterfalls(f): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by neocortex: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
[quote author=daregufe][/quote]

Scammer , won't you for job ?
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by MrDavidson: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
It surprises me that people can become so inhuman taking pictures of ghastly or fatal accidents they happen to come across. And thumbs down as well to the mods that move these evil things to the front page.
It's evil. What's the goodnews in feeding people's eyes with such bloody pics.

NB: I don't even open accident threads, but just needed to pass this message across today.

Happy Good Friday people.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
Blood of the god!. At 11am yesterday I was traveling along that same bida-minna express road. May God continue to protect us. RIP to the dead
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by pretydiva(f): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
When dem suppose rush those guys 2 d hospital,dey r busy snapping pics undecided
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by kabir531(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided........hmmm
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by GenOrumov: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
nnalove:
Nawaooo! Will I say I blame GMB for all dis regular accident in dis our roads. Cos dis is wat change propaganda has brought to Nigerian
And what's the correlation between change and accidents on our roads?

For your information, accidents have been occurring since time immemorial in Nigeria without generating a lot of news but with the advent of blogging, every blogger rushes to put every incident/accident so as to generate traffic to their site.
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by selfdefence: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very bad. I served in Niger state. Borgu LG to be precise. I know how they pack people like sardines inside small cars with only front doors. Driver seats with two people in front then four people seat at the back (If you`re unlucky you`ll sit with fat women with kids) then with excess luggage to the point the boot wont close.

Now imagine that kind of car running into a trailer. That can be very disastrous. RIP to the dead, speedy recovery to the wounded and the authorities should apprehend that trailer driver.
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by GenOrumov: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
The major causes of road accidents in Nigeria is the human factor.

How can a trailer attempt to make a turn on the highway without indicating baffles me?
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by suteco16: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
walescounis:

So you meant those involved in the accident came out from the vehicle by themselves?
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by Alasi20(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Sub'anallah. ....
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Accident Along Bida Road, Niger State - Graphic by olamds(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
God will Save Us .........

(1) (2) (Reply)

As An Experienced Driver, When Slowing Down, Is It Clutch Or Break? / FG To Phase Out Tokunbo Cars / Pixs Of A Massive Car Manufacturing Plant In Kano You Never Believe Exist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.