Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt (1216 Views)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup / BREAKING: Carl Ikeme Ruled Out Of Tuesday Clash With Egypt / Nigerians React To Super Eagles' 1 - 1 Draw With Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by TheBiafran(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
after watching today's match between the mediocre vultures and the egyptian pharos, my joy was not complete as i was expecting a 5 0 thrashing of the zoo team however, i have strong hope that they wont qualify for AFCON so am happy........ not too happy that they got a 1 all draw at home, in KADUNA
who saw that celebration of the egyptian keeper? it was epic!!!!!!!!1
now bubu will know for sure that he is badluck to the zoo in all aspect of the word
bubu is a disaster
bubu is an accident going somewhere to happen
my goodness me
now let the show begin
let the show begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by SUPERPACK: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
e pain am wella
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by abdul4new(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Go Bleep yourself
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by amaechi1: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
Anyway, your mentor will spend this Easter in Kuje prison. That has already gone into history.

3 Likes

Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by seunny4lif(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin angry
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by tobisco29(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
That will be next AFCON not this one, Please crash your hopes
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by Fmartin(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
dis op self. I guess u b benjamin d donkey (animals farm). Only an animal leaves in da zoo, as do u
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by Alawe(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
that ref. bleeped big time up
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by TheBiafran(m): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
tobisco29:
That will be next AFCON not this one, Please crash your hopes
you didnt watch the match i guess
the pharos must trash the vultures in egypt
even a goalless draw will do it for the pharos
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by medpren: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Soccer is the only thing that UNITES nigerians and easterners are the biggest contributor to nigerian soccer glory.

For the first time in my life i was happy nigeria will fail to qualify, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
A bigot is in power and Nigeria now threatens the existence of my people and I will now pray for it's downfall henceforth so that my people can survive.

Easterners should start abandoning soccer for the fulani and yoruba, let them go and play. It is foolish to contribute positively to a system that is dependent spilling your blood at all times.

Let nigeria crumble so that the people inhabiting it can live peacefully as they did pre-lugard.

2 Likes

Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by tobisco29(m): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
TheBiafran:

you didnt watch the match i guess
the pharos must trash the vultures in egypt
even a goalless draw will do it for the pharos
Amen! I dont wish bad 4 Nigeria but i dont think they can qualify
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by jaykaylegend(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
medpren:
Soccer is the only thing that UNITES nigerians and easterners are the biggest contributor to nigerian soccer glory.

For the first time in my life i was happy nigeria will fail to qualify, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
A bigot is in power and Nigeria now threatens the existence of my people and I will now pray for it's downfall henceforth so that my people can survive.

Easterners should start abandoning soccer for the fulani and yoruba, let them go and play. It is foolish to contribute positively to a system that is dependent spilling your blood at all times.

Let nigeria crumble so that the people inhabiting it can live peacefully as they did pre-lugard.
@your siggy PMB is the president of Nigeria which you are unfortunately a citizen of so are you calling yourself a monkey or baboon?? grin
medpren:

@your siggy PMB is the president of Nigeria which you are unfortunately a citizen of so are you calling yourself a monkey or baboon??
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by Chanchit: 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mumu, soooo Biafra dey go?
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by medpren: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
jaykaylegend:
@your siggy PMB is the president of Nigeria which you are unfortunately a citizen of so are you calling yourself a monkey or baboon?? grin@your siggy PMB is the president of Nigeria which you are unfortunately a citizen of so are you calling yourself a monkey or baboon??

I don't consider myself a nigerian anymore sir. Everywhere in the world people have the right to renounce citizenship if it becomes an albatross to their survival, even Americans do it to protect their off shore investments from taxation.

I prefer to remain stateless until the sun rises.

1 Like

Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by angiography(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2016
medpren:

I don't consider myself a nigerian anymore sir. Everywhere in the world people have the right to renounce citizenship if it becomes an albatross to their survival, even Americans do it to protect their off shore investments from taxation.

Now I know there's only a thin line between reality and psychosis.

1 Like

Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by jaykaylegend(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
medpren:

tooor
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by medpren: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
angiography:

Now I know there's only a thin line between reality and psychosis.

Have you experienced both before? Do you want to force me to answer nigerian? There are Ijaws, yorubas, even hausas who have taken up foreign citizenships. It is not a crine to do so. Nigeria depends on the destruction of my kind to survive therefore it is a parasite that must be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by Ariani: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Must confess, felt happy when that Salah goal crept in, the look of pain and bewilderment on the faces of the Northerners that filled that Kaduna stadium was funny. grin

But OP, you sef no get joy o! You no even pity Nigerians o!
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by Icon4s(m): 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
TheBiafran:
after watching today's match between the mediocre vultures and the egyptian pharos, my joy was not complete as i was expecting a 5 0 thrashing of the zoo team however, i have strong hope that they wont qualify for AFCON so am happy........ not too happy that they got a 1 all draw at home, in KADUNA
who saw that celebration of the egyptian keeper? it was epic!!!!!!!!1
now bubu will know for sure that he is badluck to the zoo in all aspect of the word
bubu is a disaster
bubu is an accident going somewhere to happen
my goodness me
now let the show begin
let the show begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seun, lalasticlala come and do d needful to this thread.
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by swizmony(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2016
You guys should calm down. I don't think it's all gloom. All we need to do is get a good result in Alexandria, win our two other matches against Tanzania and the group's whipping boys chad then we still qualify as best runner up. So let's keep hope alive, if the Egyptian can come here to pick a point then who says we can't also go to Alexandria and pick maximum points. It's football and anything can happen. #Come#On#You#Eagles!
Re: The Zoo Team Wont Go To AFCON played 1 1 with egypt by fF01(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2016
Ode!

(1) (Reply)

See 24 Players' List For 2018 World Cup Qualifier Clash Against Algeria / #arsenal Trending On Twitter After Qualifying For Europa League / See What Manchester United Boss Jose Morinho Is Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.