Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You (60993 Views)

How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Eat constant junk, i.e burgers,hotdogs, chicken. You wil blow up in no time.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by lyterydim(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
No way.
I'm 25 years old but so skinny. Became a millionaire at the age of 19.
Looking at my self in the mirror makes me wanna cry.
I left my beard untrimmed so i don't look like a 15 year old kid
I consume 900 calories per day, if a normal person eats the McDonald meal i eat a day, the person will turn to elephant

Money can't make you fat,
Look at wizkid, Whizkhalifa, snoop Dogg, 2face.
Here in America, everyone is fat because of what they eat, I've tried everything but all i gained was to loose extra weight.
okoro na yhu when yu travel America
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by MNDY(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2016
nwachinemelu:
Eat enough calories especially Junk!!!!! Happy Easter NL may Christ bless us all Amen

Name some junks or foods containing calories
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by shamecurls(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Greenback:

apc deceiver,how market?
Abeg nĂ² com lai like lai M'd for people here o...

undecided
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by claremont(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Eat more, drink protein shakes, train hard with weights at the gym. You will pack muscle and get rid of fat in no time.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by amokeme(f): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2016
nwachinemelu:
Eat enough calories especially Junk cry!!!!! Happy Easter NL may Christ bless us all Amen
it doesn't work for everybody

1 Like

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by pseudonomer: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
Quickest way: Drink beer daily. If you can't handle alcoholic beer, drink near beer. Better if you mix guiness stout and Fanta. Double, triple and quadruple your intake as tolerance builds.
Thank me in less than four months time.

This still doesn't make me fat. . .
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Am i the only Skinny person here? #Teamskinny #Repskinny #LoveBeingSkinny

2 Likes

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by mecussey(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Pot belly loaading....
Nothing fat person like beer...if I just leave beer for 2 days, I lose 5kg
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by mecussey(m): 11:58am On Mar 27, 2016
adegunwa4real:

Pot belly loaading....

Nothing fat person like beer...if I just leave beer for 2 days, I lose 5kg without excercise
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by sonature1: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
Quickest way: Drink beer daily. If you can't handle alcoholic beer, drink near beer. Better if you mix guiness stout and Fanta. Double, triple and quadruple your intake as tolerance builds.

The last time I checked this piece is on how to add weight and become a little plumb NOT on how to develop a potbelly in 4 months, biko.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pheedow:
I am a nutritionist in abj. Hw may I help u ma? wink grin
I'm very serious. I need to add some weight. hope ure not kidding
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Heineken:
ya.. In Kubwa. Just after gtbank
is there like an office other? what's the name?
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
hmmmmm who wan gain for this season grin cheesy
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
sonature1:

The last time I checked this piece is on how to add weight and become a little plumb NOT on how to develop a potbelly in 4 months, biko.
Did you read the thread title properly? A potbelly = weight gain.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
pseudonomer:

This still doesn't make me fat. . .
You're not drinking enough.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
ellacute45:
hmmmmm who wan gain for this season grin cheesy
me oooooo
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by pseudonomer: 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
You're not drinking enough.
lol... You have no idea...
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by AMKAG66(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
What about steroids?

A best friend , colleague and bro is celebrating his birthday today here in Sierra Leone.
Happy Blessed birthday Dr Charles Lompri Konteh aka Bates D lion. I'll forever continue to appreciate your friendship.
Wish you more long life ,grace ,favour and blessings and may you continue to grow from strength to strength in all your positive undertakings.
Fellow NLers please join me in celebrating him. your LIKES and PRAYERS are sure enough.. Thank you !!
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Godfullsam(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
charix:

We are talking about 'healthy fat'. Your method will only result in abdominal fat/ pot belly
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by potbelly(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
So you want them to be plump and not be like me abi?
sonature1:

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by omohjesu(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Vote
Mawu
For
Adding weight
2016 cheesy

Vote wisely![size=8pt][/size] [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by potbelly(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
I am not = weight gain bro...
charix:

Did you read the thread title properly? A potbelly = weight gain.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
This post is so scanty of information. For guys, to gain weight( lean muscle mass) you must lift/gym as well as eat nutritous foods to make your hardwork outs in the gym productive. Rest well.

For ladies, do the same. Don't be afraid that you would get muscular. You will only get your body toned and with nice curves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by ddjay: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gain weight thats one of the easiest things to achieve in Nigeria.eg,eat well and relax full stop
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
Calories, calories that's your answer to either gaining or losing weight.
If you eat more calories than your body needs per day, you'll add.
Ifyou eat less calories than your body needs per day, you'll reduce. Its that simple! But easy? NO
If you want to know how much calories your body needs while @ rest for the whole day, Visit this website, Input your data & result will appear:
www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=25&csex=m&cheightfeet=6&cheightinch=2&cpound=216&cheightmeter=180&ckg=60&cactivity=1.55&printit=0&x=58&y=12

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Kirinwa: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
So a MOD read this silly topic from a sillier op that knows little about adding weight except by copy and pasting an online article. End time MODs.

For me to add weight eat vegetables, boil it for just a minute after cutting and eat it.
Eat eggs, cooked or fried. I prefer fried
Drink tin 3 crowns milk or peak milk
Drink viju or nutrimilk
Eat meats, chicken, fish
Eat meatpies, hamburger, ice cream(#500-#1000) type in fast food not the cassava own nor the #50 type o.

Do this daily continually for a month, if fat no reach you eh! Its tested and tried by me and very effective. People were saying I was becoming fat.
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
mecussey:

Nothing fat person like beer...if I just leave beer for 2 days, I lose 5kg without excercise
This must be sarcasm coz there is no way you can lose 5kg in 2days without exercise.
All over the world, its agreed that 7000calories make up 1kg. And humans averagely consume a daily meal of 2,000calories per day. So do the math?
7000calories = 1kg
5kg = 7000 * 5kg = 35000calories
Your body lost 35,000calories in 2days? Nigga even if you starve a whole day and jog for 2hours daily, you still wouldn't burn 35,000calories in 2days. #I am weLl versed in this topic bruh #Lie-nus ezeashi.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Aremu01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
Nawa oooooo
Re: Are You Skinny & You Wanna Gain Weight? This Article Is For You by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Iffa add weight ehn, make I turn 2 fish undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Most Promiscuous Nigerian Men May Go Raw As The Price Of Condom Skyrockets / Buttock Enhancement Surgery Went Wrong - ((Video)) / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.