Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 (100176 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
2017 AFCON Qualifier:

Egypt vs Nigeria

Date: Tue 29th march 2016

Venue: Alexandria, Egypt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
the dice is cast Nigeria must grind out a result in Alexandra or face elimination from AFCON again

optional1(f), cruzita(f), klexycole(m),, blueto(m),, Optional2(f), TheSuperNerd(m), shizzy7(f), mikron(m), Truckpusher(m), temitemi1(m), safarigirl(f), uduokirika1(m), KingTom(m), mukina2, joseph1013, Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), sharperino(m), honeric01(m)

lets go there....
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
robosky02:
the dice is cast Nigeria must grind out a result in Alexandra or face elimination from AFCON again

optional1(f), cruzita(f), klexycole(m),, blueto(m),, Optional2(f), TheSuperNerd(m), shizzy7(f), mikron(m), Truckpusher(m), temitemi1(m), safarigirl(f), uduokirika1(m), KingTom(m), mukina2, joseph1013, Ajibel(m), Evestar200(f), uzolexis(f), sharperino(m), honeric01(m)

lets go there....
The guys really tried today I must say compared to our previous matches.But Oboabona really bleeped up for faking injury,It really pained me seriously.

I think our guys would improve in Alexandria.
Let's support them.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
We can and yes we must...

Never say never..

No impossibilities only possibilities..

We can win in Alexandria, Egypt..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by orobs93(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Make I sidon 4 here
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:34am On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one Robosky02. Now let's get the ball rolling (But I think a thread by Iwaeda was opened about 5 hours before this one. I had no idea some else opened a thread before giving you that mention to open a thread for our next game as soon as possible). Anyhow shaa.... Let's move on.

This tie in Alexandria is gonna be full of moments which no sports enthusiast/analyst can really script... Just watch out.

The Egyptians have asked for full-blown war and they're gonna have it. El-Shennawy's "slicing a ram's throat with knife" gesture is one that may come back to haunt him. That was downright derogatory.

What I foresee in this second leg is subject to the main actors involved on both sides from Siasia, Cuper then to the players.
I have some "crazy analysis" in mind but I'll keep it sealed. Let tuesday play out....... #TimeWillRevealAll

#SuperEagles #IStillBelieve

.....................................................................................
Below are Nigeria's Super Eagles's Key Players ahead of the Alexandria tie based on the squad in camp

NOTE: Leon Balogun is not going to be available. He confirmed that himself via twitter yesterday. So our best defensive options for this encounter in central defence are still Ambrose Efe and Godfrey Oboabona.

Carl Ikeme: Do I have to say anything about this guy? On-form and has Class. I think that'll do smiley IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED CARL WON'T BE THE MAN BETWEEN THE STICKS So one between Akpeyi and Ezenwa will be in goal for the Big Battle of Alexandria
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8LM2Dm2XvyI/VflPE286r3I/AAAAAAAAJ8s/11f_bRf9m90/s400/Carl-Ikeme.jpg[/img]

Who replaces Carl Ikeme? Ikechukwu Ezenwa or Daniel Akpeyi.

Ikechukwu Ezenwa.

Daniel Akpeyi.

John Mikel Obi: He knows what he must do.......

Ogenyi Onazi: Mikel's True partner returns. But will he start?

Godfrey Oboabona: I sincerely believe his going down on the stuff and getting up to continue play late in the game, when it was clear he wasn't okay, caused us. Had he been "tip-top" at such a crucial time, Salah would have been spotted. Though the Egyptians ignored fair play, by not returning the ball to us after we put it out for a player that went down, but we could have stood alert. If only Oboabona was okay towards the final minutes. We need him in excellent shape for the alexandria game.
[img]http://metrouk2.files./2013/04/1608160131.jpg[/img]

Elderson Echiejile or Stanley Amuzie: I prefer Echiejile for the Alexandria game because his experience will count having faced high profile hostile home crowds before. Amuzie to play back-up. Besides, herein lies a "little" conundrum... Who, between the two, will be tasked with facing Salah and limiting his influence? If you ask me, I'll take Echiejile just because of experience but Amuzie did okay in kaduna on his senior debut. Arrrggghhh.... I really miss Kingsley Madu.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Sj8ro2dhi2Y/UtkOIjqHuDI/AAAAAAAA2bM/8dTZCALbwtM/s1600/Elderson+Echiejile+Mali+v+Nigeria+2013+Africa+4nG83eq642Dl.jpg[/img]

Ahmed Musa: On his day, he could be a real menace. Ask Messi and Argentina......

Kelechi Iheanacho: Whether it's from the start or from the bench, this Class-act Goal-monger must play. His shooting and eye for goals are unrivalled in this Eagles team.

Simon Moses Daddy-Ajala: The Nigerian C.Ronaldo. Okay, yes... He's still growing but his undouted potentials and skills can decide this encounter in alexandria. Can he lead Nigeria through the red sea? Well, he's joined by another "Moses"

Victor Moses: The second of the Moses in the team. Since we got two moses, then the land of Egypt may yet feel another plague (like the 11th plague? Hahaha). Time will tell... Another player that can influence a game's outcome.

Odion Jude Ighalo: He wasn't inventive enough in the kaduna game but his class can't be denied. He's still our first choice No.9 and main target man. The alexandria game will be the biggest game of his international career so far. It will be his 9th cap. So far, he's on 2 goals in 8 senior games. Or will it be Fanendo Adi?

Alexander Chuka Iwobi (Alex Iwobi): He's likely to play a key role either from the start or from the bench. A real class act.

Below are the others that could have a role to play in this encounter alongside the Main Keymen above-- all the keymen cited above are likely starters and a few likely to come in from the bench

-Shehu Abdullahi: He'll likely keep his place at right back.

-Ambrose Efe: In the absence of high-quality Centre-backs in camp (Kalu Orji is the only other central defence option in camp), Ambrose will definitely partner Oboabona. He has to step up his game. He should draw on his experience as an AFCON champion.

-Oghenekaro Etebo: With Onazi returning, he'll likely drop to the bench. But he may still play a huge role in a 4-3-3 with Mikel and Onazi behind him or else he drops to the bench. But who knows, he may actually feature ahead of Onazi. We'll see.....

-Aminu Umar/Fanendo Adi: both or one of them may have a role to play. Tuesday will tell...

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4mairskjnmc.1417b39e.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by mikron(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
robosky02:

lets go there....
in spite of the result our boys really impressed me, come tuesday i believe deep within me that the eagles will soar high above Egypt. like siasia righfully said there is no home or away advantage these days in football

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Mikel: Nigeria must qualify for AFCON :

Chelsea star Mikel Obi has charged the Super Eagles to give everything when they face Egypt for the second time in four days in Alexandria in their quest to qualify Nigeria for next year’s AFCON in Gabon.

Egypt remain remain top of their qualifying group with seven points, two points more than Nigeria, after a 1-1 draw in Kaduna on Friday in Kaduna.

Nigeria captain Mikel said the Eagles have to fight harder than they have ever done to snatch the three points at the Borg El-Arab Stadium in the Mediterranean coast.

“It’s a massive battle that we are going for, and there should be no illusion about it. We have to face reality, and everyone has to give more than 100 per cent because we just have to qualify for the Cup of Nations,” said Obi, one of Nigeria’s outstanding players when they won the Africa Cup of Nations in South Africa three years ago.

The midfield enforcer insisted there was no reason to panic following Friday’s draw, and pointed to the fact that there are still three more matches left in the campaign.

“We have to go to Alexandria and fight with everything we have. There are still matches to play and we have confidence that we will earn the ticket. We also call on Nigerians to believe in the team and continue to support us.”

After the clash with the Pharaohs in Alexandria on Tuesday, the Eagles will travel to Nd’jamena to battle the Le Sao of Chad in the first week of June, before hosting Tanzania in the final round of the series in the first week of September.

NFF top shots have confirmed that the players and officials will now travel to Alexandria on Monday aboard a chartered flight, as against an earlier arrangement to fly the delegation aboard Egypt Air.

The team will fly direct to Alexandria and have the official training at the match venue on Monday evening, before Tuesday’s match.

http://mtnfootball.com/news/621815/Mikel-Nigeria-must-qualify-for-AFCON

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by optional1(f): 1:32am On Mar 27, 2016
robosky02:

lets go there....
I pray dy do something meaningful dis tym.

Guys is our beloved frnd's birthday, my NL sweetheart my love d only cupcake I eat evryday, my boo Klexycole.

I wish him all d very best things dis life has 4 him, many more years ahead wit gud health. Happy Birthday oko mi.

TheSuperNerd, Robosky02, Shizzy, blueto, mukina, mikron, cruzita, temitemi1, safarigirl.
Am waiting 4 u guys best HBD wishes.

Happy Easter guys celebrate d risen Lord, remain bless nd stay safe.

Optional1
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Sir Klexycole, the day don show naa.... Hehehehe....

A Super Happy Birthday to you ooo...... You'll wax stronger and stronger, get better and better and shall be a mover and crusher of mountains.

May your birthday which precedes Nigeria's match on tuesday bring good result in that game... #smiles

The Super Eagles celebrate with you..... "Congrats", they say. #smiles

Bon Anniversaire Monsieur Klexy and Happy Easter.

HE'S RISEN.... HE'S ALIVE.... AND YOU'RE THE STAR TODAY. Enjoy man... Godbless.

Meanwhile, put my cake in the fridge.... I gotta check something in my library.

Madam Optional1, I dey hail ooo..... You do well. Cook his favorite ooo.... Ehen.

Happy Easter to you too, Miss... And Happy Easter to all mentioned and beyond..... Y'all have a splendid day aiit.... Smile, and be happy. #BigSmiles

optional1:

Guys is our beloved frnd's birthday, my NL sweetheart my love d only cupcake I eat evryday, my boo Klexycole.

I wish him all d very best things dis life has 4 him, many more years ahead wit gud health. Happy Birthday oko mi.

TheSuperNerd, Robosky02, Shizzy, blueto, mukina, mikron, cruzita, temitemi1, safarigirl.

Optional1
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2016
optional1:

Optional1
Choi! My head dey swell! cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the wishes dear. cool
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

A Super Happy Birthday to you ooo...... You'll wax stronger and stronger, get better and better and shall be a mover and crusher of mountains.

May your birthday which precedes Nigeria's match on tuesday bring good result in that game... #smiles

Madam Optional1, I dey hail ooo..... You do well. Cook his favorite ooo.... Ehen.

Happy Easter to you too, Miss... And Happy Easter to all mentioned and beyond..... Y'all have a splendid day aiit.... Smile, and be happy. #BigSmiles

Ameen Ameen Ameen.
Thanks for the birthday wishes my bro.
We'll all rejoice.Much thanks once again sir. cool

My birthday ain't complete until the Super Eagles walk past Egypt in Alexandria and qualify for Afcon.I Pray it happens.

Thanks to everyone for the wishes.
Robosky02 cool
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by optional1(f): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
TheSuperNerd:

#Smile tnk u so much, we appreciate ur wishes.

His favourite dish ia ready nd served, come join us.

As 4 ur cake I wil personally keep it till u show up.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
klexycole:
Ameen Ameen Ameen.
Thanks for the birthday wishes my bro.
We'll all rejoice.Much thanks once again sir. cool

My birthday ain't complete until the Super Eagles walk past Egypt in Alexandria and qualify for Afcon.I Pray it happens.

Thanks to everyone for the wishes.
Robosky02 cool
A concurrent merry Birthday and Easter to You.

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

God makes you happy. You make God happy.

May God continue to bless the work of your hands and grant you continued favor in your life.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mukina2, Robosky02

it seems the kick off time is scheduled for 6pm
http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/egypt-vs-nigeria-return-leg-kicks-off-6pm-tuesday/.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by klexycole(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
blueto:

A concurrent merry Birthday and Easter to You.

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

God makes you happy. You make God happy.

May God continue to bless the work of your hands and grant you continued favor in your life.
Thanks very much for the wishes sir.May God bless you beyond expectation.

Thanks once again. cool

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by imagrg(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nigeria wins 2- 1
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by joxxy01(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
May God be with u Our beloved Super Eagles... May our Good God anoint their legs and head to score goals upon goal.(amen)

1 Like

Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Mediapace: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Oga robosky02 which time is the match?
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2016
eagles are flying into Egypt today
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Mediapace: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Anza me na
robosky02:
eagles are flying into Egypt today
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 9:11am On Mar 28, 2016
7 pm
Mediapace:
Oga robosky02 which time is the match?
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by iwaeda: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Nice one Robosky02. Now let's get the ball rolling (But I think a thread by Iwaeda was opened about 5 hours before this one. I had no idea some else opened a thread before giving you that mention to open a thread for our next game as soon as possible). Anyhow shaa.... Let's move on.

This tie in Alexandria is gonna be full of moments which no sports enthusiast/analyst can really script... Just watch out.

The Egyptians have asked for full-blown war and they're gonna have it. El-Shennawy's "slicing a ram's throat with knife" gesture is one that may come back to haunt him. That was downright derogatory.

What I foresee in this second leg is subject to the main actors involved on both sides from Siasia, Cuper then to the players.
I have some "crazy analysis" in mind but I'll keep it sealed. Let tuesday play out....... #TimeWillRevealAll

#SuperEagles #IStillBelieve

.....................................................................................

NOTE: Leon Balogun is not going to be available. He confirmed that himself via twitter yesterday. So our best defensive options for this encounter in central defence are still Ambrose Efe and Godfrey Oboabona.

Carl Ikeme: Do I have to say anything about this guy? On-form and has Class. I think that'll do smiley
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8LM2Dm2XvyI/VflPE286r3I/AAAAAAAAJ8s/11f_bRf9m90/s400/Carl-Ikeme.jpg[/img]

John Mikel Obi: He knows what he must do.......

Ogenyi Onazi: Mikel's True partner returns.

Godfrey Oboabona: I sincerely believe his going down on the stuff and getting up to continue play late in the game, when it was clear he wasn't okay, caused us. Had he been "tip-top" at such a crucial time, Salah would have been spotted. Though the Egyptians ignored fair play, by not returning the ball to us after we put it out for a player that went down, but we could have stood alert. If only Oboabona was okay towards the final minutes. We need him in excellent shape for the alexandria game.
[img]http://metrouk2.files./2013/04/1608160131.jpg[/img]

Elderson Echiejile or Stanley Amuzie: I prefer Echiejile for the Alexandria game because his experience will count having faced high profile hostile home crowds before. Amuzie to play back-up. Besides, herein lies a "little" conundrum... Who, between the two, will be tasked with facing and limiting Salah's influence? If you ask me, I'll take Echiejile. Arrrggghhh.... I really miss Kingsley Madu.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Sj8ro2dhi2Y/UtkOIjqHuDI/AAAAAAAA2bM/8dTZCALbwtM/s1600/Elderson+Echiejile+Mali+v+Nigeria+2013+Africa+4nG83eq642Dl.jpg[/img]

Ahmed Musa: On his day, he could be a real menace. Ask Messi and Argentina......

Kelechi Iheanacho: Whether it's from the start or from the bench, this Class-act Goal-monger must play. His shooting and eye for goals are unrivalled in this Eagles team.

Simon Moses Daddy-Ajala: The Nigerian C.Ronaldo. Okay, yes... He's still growing but his undouted potentials and skills can decide this encounter in alexandria. Can he lead Nigeria through the red sea? Well, he's joined by another "Moses"

Victor Moses: The second of the Moses in the team. Since we got two moses, then the land of Egypt may yet feel another plague (like the 11th plague? Hahaha). Time will tell... Another player that can influence a game's outcome.

Odion Jude Ighalo: He wasn't inventive enough in the kaduna game but his class can't be denied. He's still our first choice No.9 and main target man. The alexandria game will be the biggest game of his international career so far. It will be his 9th cap. So far, he's on 2 goals in 8 senior games. Or will it be Fanendo Adi?

Alexander Chuka Iwobi (Alex Iwobi): He's likely to play a key role either from the start or from the bench. A real class act.

-Shehu Abdullahi: He'll likely keep his place at right back.

-Ambrose Efe: In the absence of high-quality Centre-backs in camp (Kalu Orji is the only other central defence option in camp), Ambrose will definitely partner Oboabona. He has to step up his game. He should draw on his experience as an AFCON champion.

-Oghenekaro Etebo: With Onazi returning, he'll likely drop to the bench. But he may still play a huge role in a 4-3-3 with Mikel and Onazi behind him or else he drops to the bench. We'll see.....

-Aminu Umar/Fanendo Adi: both or one of them may have a role to play. Tuesday will tell...

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4mairskjnmc.1417b39e.jpg[/img]

We will win 2-1
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2016
iwaeda:

We will win 2-1
we have no choice BUT to win at all cost or else we are out again
lets go there

cc:lalasticlala
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by rapthugx(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2016
Can the Eagles prove to be Super one more time? Can they upset the Pharaohs in their backyard?
Only time will tell.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by robosky02(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2016
rapthugx:
Can the Eagles prove to be Super one more time? Can they upset the Pharaohs in their backyard?
Only time will tell.

I think they know what is at stack

mess up miss out.......
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by yungchief(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Time??
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 28, 2016
yungchief:
Time??
6pm.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 28, 2016
robosky02:

we have no choice BUT to win at all cost or else we are out again
lets go there

cc:lalasticlala

Yes, A win against Egypt is exigent. But I fear the Egyptians knows this, and they will be ready to consolidate on that circumstance via playing a very potent and technical counter attacking football, knowing that the Super Eagles will be playing an offensive football with the aim of securing goals for the maximum 3points.

We should be atomically bemoaned of our defense. with the assurance that our number one goal keeper will not feature, and the ineptitude display of Oboabona, I want to use this prerogative to beseech the coach to engross more on co-ordinating our defense cohesively and technically enough to curtail the attacking threats of the Egyptians.

That unprofessional display that lead to the equalizer against the Super Eagles by the left back should not repeat itself. He was busy standing and signaling a match official of an offside attempt, thus allowing Salah to settle down and make optimal use of the opportunity without applying any pressure on him.

Above all, I believe God will aid us with his preternatural and mojo influence. Defeating Egypt in their citadel requires extraordinary input.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by brownjulie(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
they will still lose again
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by donsteady(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
Good luck guys, 170m Nigerians are strongly behind you.
Re: Egypt Vs Nigeria AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 on 29th March 2016 by greatness22(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Am not seeing sunday mba, yemi alade and timi dakolo on that list. **opens the 6th bottle of bear**

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Brazil Vs Germany Funny Pictures / Meet Neymar's 11-man Gang Being Paid £10k-per-month Each To Follow Him Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.