Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

How To Record Your Computer Screen And Your Entire Computer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Record Your Computer Screen And Your Entire Computer (680 Views)

How To Record Your Computer Screen 2018! / Comedians, Let's Develop & Record Your Next Set Of Jokes / Possible To Record & Save Netflix Series? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Record Your Computer Screen And Your Entire Computer by BestIdeas: 1:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Have you ever had a need to record or capture your computer screen and your entire activity on your computer?

All the while, i have always thought of what i could use to record my computer screen, but i couldn't find one.

For example, if someone is a lecturer who teaches students who are far away from him, there is a need to have a screen recording application to enable him/her prepare full course lecture, capture it and upload it online so that those students could download the lecture from any part of
the world they are and watch it as a video clip.

Not just for lecturers, screen recording application is very important to people who wants to prepare a presentation, someone who is playing a video game and wants to capture it, you are watching a movie and wants to capture it, you wants to demonstrate or illustrate something, or you want to give someone an illustration of how to use a website (i.e. a walk-through) or a software, all these and more are the compelling need for a screen capturing application.

As i sought to find the one i could use, i eventually discovered one. After i learnt how to use it, i installed it on my computer and tried it out.
It was indeed what i was looking for, it caught all the demonstrations i did and it gave me exactly the tool i needed.

After trying it, i thought that it is good for me to also share it with others, because while i was looking for an application like that i also noticed that so many other people are also looking for such application online.
At that thought, i made a video of the application on YouTube, how to get it, install it it, set it up and use it.
You can take a look, i may actually be what you have been looking for. See it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-vBnDJPsA
Re: How To Record Your Computer Screen And Your Entire Computer by VickyRotex(f): 2:21am On Mar 26, 2016
Nice one cool cool

Chaiii. Op you try, but your introduction in the video was long. I'll suggest next time, you go straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: How To Record Your Computer Screen And Your Entire Computer by BestIdeas: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello VickyRotex
Thank you for that good suggestion ok, i really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: How To Record Your Computer Screen And Your Entire Computer by VickyRotex(f): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
BestIdeas:
Hello VickyRotex
Thank you for that good suggestion ok, i really appreciate it.

You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Myths About Nigerian Films That Are False / Nigerian TV Shows Everyone Above 24 Can Remember / Special Audition!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.